0 Post(s)
    Fucking Jesus guys, lol

How did that even happen

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenLeslie View Post
    Die in a fire.
    Feeling the love.
    I've been on the other side of the nin.com ticket atrocities more then once. So I feel your pain.
    There's a ticketmaster pre-sale on " June 13 at 10:00 AM, the password is: PICNIC " That's this thursday.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I'm gonna try, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I think I'll watch videos of Trent destroying keyboards on Youtube for the entire rest of the day now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Section 7 row 8 !!! Happy.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Thank god they put a hold on your tickets once they were in your cart, unlike with the HTDA presale. See you on the floor! Come on October!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Half considering this but I don't know.. I have college and if I want to go back to NY, I'll have to go for at least a week.. I already have tickets to see them in Ireland. Wow, this is a tough choice..

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    No sleep till Brooklyn.

See ya'll there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sold out reeeeeeeeally quick. glad i opted for prudental GA earlier.

good luck with the general onsale - i have a feeling it'll get grabbed up quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Section 9; happy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's an "internet presale" going on right now before the 10:00 one.. go to the Ticketmaster site and use the code TENSION. it started at 9:30 apparently. just scored two in Sect. 124 Row 5.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Scored seats in the 9:30 internet presale... So that's it, fifth and final show I'll be attending this time around.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    There are lots of tickets on Stubhub.com, I just got mine there. Phew, for some reason I thought it was going to be impossible to get tickets once the NIN presale sold out, so relieved that I get to see this show.

I am sorry to report that my Mom will NOT be attending, apparently she thought the tickets were going to be like $30. Oh, Mom, it's not 1970 anymore.

EDIT: Actually screw it, I bought two more tickets, my Mom is going too. NINE INCH NAILS FAMILY FIELD TRIP.
    Last edited by KarenLeslie; 06-13-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenLeslie View Post
    NINE INCH NAILS FAMILY FIELD TRIP.
    We love the NINE INCH NAILS FAMILY FIELD TRIPS too - have had a few in our past. Will not be taking the family with us to the Brooklyn or NJ shows but we are using "college tour" as an excuse to take the family to the Boston show (even though one of the family is already a college senior).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel like I'm a few years over due for my nin therapy release. I may have to go to nj as well.
    See ya on the floor...!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ill be going to this one and possibly newark. Going stag to this one though. If anyone wants to meet up or is taking the train from the island let me know. Lets be buddies. Im section 207 I think

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    NIN PRE show gathering??? ...... Where a good spot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a single GA ticket to sell? I'm coming from Denver! You can send me a PM if you have one.

Thanks... Josh

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If anyone's got an extra ticket they'd like to sell, seat or GA, please let me know/PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live in the neighborhood. There's a billion restaurants and bars in the area. Yelping a place along northern 5th ave or Lafayette Ave should do you good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lets take over a bar or park before the show!!!! ?????? !!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got two extra Upper Level tix, PM if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meet up

I had a great time touring the With Teeth and Year Zero days with the spiral group-def looking forward to meeting up. Any one going to Philly from NY?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    EDIT: got a ticket.
    Last edited by m15a; 09-27-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Also gonna say that if anyone ends up looking to part with their GA ticket at their actual price (i.e. the $113 or whatever it came out to)... holla at your girl. I had shit luck with the presales and had to work the day of the actual sale.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I move to NYC a couple of weeks before this, and my birthday is a few days later... I must find tickets for this!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2013.10.14 - Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center

If I can get the money together to book a flight in the next two weeks I might be coming over for this show from Scotland. So if anyone wants to give me a lead on spare tickets, let me know!

J

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I still can't believe that I'm going. I try not to think about it too much, because I already know how overwhelming the hype will be with in one week to a few days before the show. I'm going to have a hard time sleeping the night before again, and will make sure to have a Monster Energy drink on the exact day of the show. And as it turns out, I'm going to be in row 10 at seat 19. I sometimes wished I was able to take at least one or two other people with me, but they couldn't go for simply leaving too far away, or not being in town by then, and studying abroad, etc.

This will also make it my 3rd NIN show, and I suppose it's nice to see that I didn't have to go all the way to Long Island this time around. And as somebody that doesn't go to rock concerts regularly, I don't think that's a bad number at all. I saw my other two shows in 2005 in Manhattan at the Madison Square Garden and 2009 at the Nikon Theater in Wantagh, NY. I also sometimes wished it was at the MSG, but this is almost as good for my commute from Bayside, Queens. This will also be my first NIN concert alone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    First time poster, long time lurker. I have 2 aisle seats in the section 212 for sale for the Barclays show. I am unable to attend due to college. Please let me know if you are interested. Please PM if interested. Thank you!
    Last edited by MONKEYlovesYOU; 09-03-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be at this show, General Admission. Too excited.