Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Angry

i cannot login to purchase tickets.

i signed up ahead of time and every time i attempt to purchase tickets it gives me "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." even tho i am accessing from nin.com

and now it seems i will miss out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eventually got in by clicking on another show's presale link like 22min later. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Everyone having problems, try this link once you're logged in at tour.nin.com:

http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/Ni.../calendar.aspx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amska View Post
    Eventually got in by clicking on another show's presale link like 22min later. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    im not even getting that to work, but that doesn't matter cause the Toronto show is the only show i can get to
    fuck something always seems to be glitchy for anything nin related for me

so pissed off

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wonder if the new record will be glitchy?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Posting about the FB presale here, too. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT NIN.COM PRESALE TICKETS, YOU WILL NOT GET IN EARLY

FB Presale*: Thursday 6/13 10am- 5pm (local time)
    *For all shows going on sale 6/14
    Presale Code: HAUNTED
    http://bit.ly/NIN_tickets

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    This was also just posted on the musictoday presale:

Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special Live Nation presale set to begin Thursday, June 13 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE, the password is: PICNIC

Picnic, lol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a FYI tickets are listed at $99 plus a $12.50 service charge each. That's out of my price range as much as I'd love to go.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Fuck presales, seriously. Public on-sale for me. My stress level is through the roof.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Everyone having problems, try this link once you're logged in at tour.nin.com:

http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/Ni.../calendar.aspx
    not working for me.
    i really hope they cancel the Toronto pre-sale, figure out the problems and hold the pre-sales another day.
    its unfair to those of us trying and not getting anywhere.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks Botley

Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special Live Nation presale set to begin Thursday, June 13 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE, the password is: PICNIC

Picnic, lol?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    blahblahblah

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxdiety View Post
    Just a FYI tickets are listed at $99 plus a $12.50 service charge each. That's out of my price range as much as I'd love to go.
    That's for the most expensive (GA and Primary Seating).... lots of tickets closer to $50 will become available during the TM/LN presale.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Picnic, lol?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I am terrified about securing a ticket for this show because I've heard Toronto sells instantly. Fingers crossed you guys.

(also if the GA is seats fuck that, let's pick them up and hand them out to the isle so the nice security guards can put them in the building manager's office to sit his "fat fucking ass" down on)
    The reason Toronto sells so quickly (in the ACC at least) is because most of the premium seats are owned by people. I'm assuming that other cities that have huge sports franchises do the same, but in Toronto at least people just buy the seats. My sister's friends husband owns a construction company and he buys 4 platinum seats at the ACC each year. These are seats located right on the boards and they run him $250K per year. He gets tickets to all events at the ACC automatically. The problem is scalpers do the same thing, so even if an event like this get put on sale and there are 15K tickets available, only 8-10K actually go on sale. Its bullshit really, but that's MLSE for you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Question: Has anyone watched a full ACC concert from Section 108 before?

I know NIN 'promises' that the presale gets offered the best tickets but the side view always worries me. Usually I try to nab straight on but Tool was way too far away last time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post
    Question: Has anyone watched a full ACC concert from Section 108 before?

I know NIN 'promises' that the presale gets offered the best tickets but the side view always worries me. Usually I try to nab straight on but Tool was way too far away last time.
    No, but if I didn't get GA tix then 109/108 would have been my 2nd choice. I believe it's left side of stage, good angle... good view!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFestivals View Post
    The reason Toronto sells so quickly (in the ACC at least) is because most of the premium seats are owned by people. I'm assuming that other cities that have huge sports franchises do the same, but in Toronto at least people just buy the seats. My sister's friends husband owns a construction company and he buys 4 platinum seats at the ACC each year. These are seats located right on the boards and they run him $250K per year. He gets tickets to all events at the ACC automatically. The problem is scalpers do the same thing, so even if an event like this get put on sale and there are 15K tickets available, only 8-10K actually go on sale. Its bullshit really, but that's MLSE for you.
    Very true, which is why you won't see any of the platinum seats on sale through regular channels.

Also remember that Toronto is a hub for a lot of regions, including all of Southern Ontario as well as the Buffalo area. People from all over seem to travel to TO for their shows. It's always been one of the fast to sell out no-matter where they are playing in TO.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    No, but if I didn't get GA tix then 109/108 would have been my 2nd choice. I believe it's left side of stage, good angle... good view!
    Yeap! Left side.... most of the reserved seating was in 109 but I managed to grab 108 in hopes I get a bit better angle for the visuals. Row 16 Seats 3-4.

Thanks for the feedback! Helps calm my nerves a bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

anyone selling a ticket for the Toronto show?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post

anyone selling a ticket for the Toronto show?
    Chin Up!
    There are still another 2 opportunities to buy GA Floors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFestivals View Post
    Chin Up!
    There are still another 2 opportunities to buy GA Floors
    i want a pre-sale ticket
    i get hosed on these just about every time.
    only once ever did i manage to get a pre-sale ticket.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    i want a pre-sale ticket
    i get hosed on these just about every time.
    only once ever did i manage to get a pre-sale ticket.
    I hear ya. It's cool when you have a specially printed ticket with your name on it, but as long as I can get a GA Floor ticket through TicketBastard I'll be fine.

The last time NIN played the ACC on August 5 2008, I missed out on presale and TicketBastard tickets, so I paid $150 from a guy on eBay. If I can avoid that I will be happy. Imagine how much people will be charging on eBay for a $114 ticket. At least $200 you'd think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post
    Yeap! Left side.... most of the reserved seating was in 109 but I managed to grab 108 in hopes I get a bit better angle for the visuals. Row 16 Seats 3-4.

Thanks for the feedback! Helps calm my nerves a bit.
    Hey good to know this is a good angle for the show. I'm in the same row as you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So pissed. I just woke up to find out that one of my tickets was cancelled. I got two with my nin.com account but a friend of mine is coming for the show from out of province. Logged out of my account, or so i thought i did, to use my girlfriend's nin.com account to purchase the third ticket but it looks like musictosay.com and my browser kept me logged in to my account. Not quite sure what I'm gonna tell my friend. He's so excited. This will be his first nin show. Hopefully I can get a GA floor from one of the other presales. 2 ticket limit is bullshit if you ask me but what can you do?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    At least you got a ticket through the presale. Hey music today if you are on here I will take his cancelled ticket! haha

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    You tried to game the system, and now you're pissed because you were caught? Yawn.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    You tried to game the system, and now you're pissed because you were caught? Yawn.
    Tried what game? I bought two tickets with my account and then logged in to my gf's account to buy the third. I thought that every NIN.com member was allowed 2 tickets and could pay for them with somebody else's credit card. That's the terms I read said. I know I logged in to my gf's account because when I did there were 2 tickets in her cart. This was because when I first tried getting tickets for myself I was getting the same error that most of you were getting so she logged in to try as well. Once she found out that it was working for me she just closed off her browser without emptying her cart so those two tickets were hers not mine. I had already completed my transaction so my tickets wouldn't still be in my cart. I think the issue here is that they flagged my card because I had purchased three tickets with the same credit card even though I was using two different NIN.com accounts. So from what I'm seeing the only thing I did wrong was try to use the same credit card for two different NIN.com accounts.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I would so like to go to this one. It is farther, harder with work/school, but I think several people I know or would like to meet (from here) will be there. If I can go I will. If I can skip my graduate probability class with impunity that Friday, I may be able to make it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anybody know where to get the code for this one ?

Internet Presale

Start: Thu, 06/13/13 09:30 AM EDT
    End: Thu,
    06/13/13 05:00 PM EDT

*nevermind: found out what it is*
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 06-12-2013 at 08:39 PM.