Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

2013.11.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

With Explosions in the Sky.

Saturday night show in Vegas. Fuck yeah.

Attending:
    @Harry Seaward
    @JessicaSarahS
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 06-06-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    This one too.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If I'm there for the first show, might as well attend this one! So you can add me to the attendance list. (assuming I can get presale tickets)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Okay, I'm going to try for a ticket to both Vegas shows. Hoping it's mostly GA and not seats. Anyone have any idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder what the reserved seating will be...part of the balcony on the side appears to have tables, which would be cool!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    From the Ticket Info page (with notes from me parenthetically):

Ticket Price: $75.00 Ticket price includes facility fee (note, this VERY likely does not include the Service Fee).

6 & Over Only (Anyone planning on taking your 5 year old to a NIN show in Vegas, sorry).

General Admission Standing Room Only (Looks like the presale will ONLY be for the GA / Standing room only tickets)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectOrganism View Post
    I wonder what the reserved seating will be...part of the balcony on the side appears to have tables, which would be cool!
    Oooh, interesting. I'm not one for lining up for shows in Vegas, but if the entire venue is GA, then I just might have to change my plans.

*And I've been clicking about the presale pages (since I thought it was at 10am again! Bah!) And this page seems like it's the direct page to go to buy tickets, instead of the tour date list: http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/Ni.../calendar.aspx
    Last edited by JessicaSarahS; 06-11-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Sure hope I can get presale for this in a few hours, went through the steps for the OH show, no luck, sold out in under a minute. I am very nervous about this because I am trying to get both nights presale at the same time. A half hour apart would have been great. From what I am hearing, will be lucky to get nin.com presales for just 1 night. Either way, flying down from MN for this. Count me in!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Sure hope I can get presale for this in a few hours, went through the steps for the OH show, no luck, sold out in under a minute. I am very nervous about this because I am trying to get both nights presale at the same time. A half hour apart would have been great. From what I am hearing, will be lucky to get nin.com presales for just 1 night. Either way, flying down from MN for this. Count me in!
    Ah, good luck! I agree, I think we'll only get one Vegas show through presale. Which one should I go for? I think the second night would have less traffic and better success in the presale, but what if the first night sells out? Decisions, decisions. Also, if you do see the ticket unavailable message, keep trying! Sometimes they come up 10-15 minutes later.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Ah, good luck! I agree, I think we'll only get one Vegas show through presale. Which one should I go for? I think the second night would have less traffic and better success in the presale, but what if the first night sells out? Decisions, decisions. Also, if you do see the ticket unavailable message, keep trying! Sometimes they come up 10-15 minutes later.
    I just tried for DC and was successful. There is hope. I have 2 laptops sitting side-by-side. I am going for both, but I am only one person so we will see. Will be happy to get 1 night presale.

And you already know, if I don't get tickets on the first run its F5 to high heaven.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in.....The Wife and I will be driving from Los Angeles for Both Nights of NIN in Las Vegas

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Got it! Floor tickets!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Not good.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    See y'all there!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Couldn't get either fucking one. Why is it so impossible for Trent to run a fucking presale that isn't a useless piece of shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got 2 tix...see you guys there!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    fucking fuck fuck!! I HAD 2 tickets in the cart for the Friday show...went through the checkout process, then it had an error...now my cart is empty, and I have no tickets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't worry you'll get them during the normal sale

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Same problem. I had tix to both dates, errors for the cart, and at some point my cart emptied.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Pfft, no luck for me either. Had my laptop checking for Friday and my PC checking for Saturday simultaneously. Nothing at all!
    I kinda figured so, I mean... it is a 4000 seat venue. I'll try again on Friday via the general public, but I might want to think about revamping my plans on what shows to attend at this point.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Ticket purchased!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, that was fun. Got in at 1:30 on the dot for Saturday tickets. Friday tickets were sold out when I went to purchase those. Waited until 1:40 when original orders started cancelling out... and got in for Friday tickets too! Whee!

Should be fun.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDavidMurphy View Post
    Well, that was fun. Got in at 1:30 on the dot for Saturday tickets. Friday tickets were sold out when I went to purchase those. Waited until 1:40 when original orders started cancelling out... and got in for Friday tickets too! Whee!

Should be fun.
    This...

Hope to see some of you there! Got presales for both evenings!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    All it takes is for you to fail one captcha!. Oh well, got NY and NJ. so can't complain...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I had zero errors, but I did have to refresh many times for each ticket. Maybe 20 for Friday and then well over 150 times for Saturday. Decided to try individually.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Aaaand they're gone. Oh well.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Captcha sucks.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got 2 tickets for this show WOOOO!!! Now to get some for Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really want to attend this show since they are not coming back to SLC Thinking the Saturday night show. So are all tickets going to be 75.00 during the public sale do you think?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    X107.5 has a presale going on with a different password than the one given by the nin presale link today. PM me for the password if you want it. Their presale is from Wed June 12 @10am - Thurs June 13 @10pm.