Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tomorrow's my Friday! Leaving sf at 7-8am friday. Can't wait.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Sweet baby jesus my housemate gave me 2 free press tickets and all I have to do is write an article for my university newspaper. *dying. I was going anyways but my seats were shit and now I can bring my mom and sister . It's our 4th time as a family. Pretty great tradition if you ask me.

Ya'll I am so fucking excited. I hope we get TDTWW and VMOE. Actually just everything on HM and The Fragile please. The energy at Staples is going to be great. It's gonna be packed.
    Last edited by littlemonkey613; 11-07-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got butt raped by eBay and bought GA tix for $200 EACH! OUCH! Hoping they are legit - but I think I trust eBay considering they are partners with StubHub and have a pretty strict policy w/ frauds. Yeah, parking is ridiculous. The last 2 times I was there (Danny Elfman and Depeche Mode), I paid $25! Man! I think it goes higher if there are two concerts/games at a time. Because one time I went to see Peter Murphy at Nokia and it was maybe $10 or $15.

What time is everyone lining up? I have work unfortunately and have no desire to be in front (not risking it if it's a rough crowd). I will try to arrive at around 5 or 6pm. I'm short.. I hope I can see well!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

Tomorrow just needs to hurry up already.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Desperately looking for a GA ticket. Been asking around for a couple months now and I've seemed to miss out on every chance to get one (on the others forums). Don't know why I did not post here earlier.

If anyone has an extra ticket please let me know, I'll be able to drive us to the venue.

Shoot me an email at pureone@gmail.com if anyone has one available.
    Last edited by Pureone; 11-07-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone have an extra ticket?

I'll buy you beer before going in? And pay your price, assuming it's reasonable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Tomorrow just needs to hurry up already.
    I second this! It's gonna be a long day until show time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what time are we thinking NIN start?

EITS at 8-830 and NIN at 915? i guess i'll get there by 830 to be safe, if i can't be there for EITS

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Where is everyone staying? I need to book a room just for myself and need suggestions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might have an extra GA ticket, but I paid $250 for it. It's my gf's ticket, and she's not really a big fan, but is going cuz I paid so much for tickets. If she's cool with giving the ticket up then i'll post back here tonight. I know $250 is a lot, but that's what I paid because I needed to have floor tix. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you. We'd have to go in together since I have to pick my tickets up at the venue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDigs View Post
    I might have an extra GA ticket, but I paid $250 for it. It's my gf's ticket, and she's not really a big fan, but is going cuz I paid so much for tickets. If she's cool with giving the ticket up then i'll post back here tonight. I know $250 is a lot, but that's what I paid because I needed to have floor tix. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you. We'd have to go in together since I have to pick my tickets up at the venue.
    That would be awesome. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    so unless anyone has an extra ticket to throw my way, I guess I'll just show up to the venue tomorrow and look for a ticket outside. I'd very much prefer it if someone could help me out though

I'm really only able to pay face value though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At what time is everyone planning to arrive at the venue? It is my first show in the US (I'm from Mexico) and I'm not really sure what is the standard here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snakekontrol View Post
    At what time is everyone planning to arrive at the venue? It is my first show in the US (I'm from Mexico) and I'm not really sure what is the standard here
    If you have tickets from NIN.com, you must arrive early.

If not, evrybody arrives at 600pm, for GA only, later to the other sections.

Im from Mexico city too!, but Ill b going to the Seattle show.

Disfruta el show, esta d huevos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo los vi en Detroit hace un mes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Leaving SF!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    praise jeebus the day is finally here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just arrived in L.A. pretty excited about tonight's show! Just a few more hours...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    so unless anyone has an extra ticket to throw my way, I guess I'll just show up to the venue tomorrow and look for a ticket outside. I'd very much prefer it if someone could help me out though

I'm really only able to pay face value though.
    Its not sold out, and you can still buy them online...... Also, the box office sells tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by snakekontrol View Post

My standard is to arrive before you do.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Its not sold out, and you can still buy them online...... Also, the box office sells tickets.
    Yeah, that's my plan if i can't find a good ticket beforehand (which it looks like isn't going to happen).

I'm just not going to sit in a bad seat at Staples. if you're up in the rafter seats the place sounds like reverb.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

I'm waiting on a RX to be filled and then I'll be heading out to LA. See you guys there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Line update: Currently, not a lot of people camping out / in line at all. Undoubtedly quite possible to get on rail if you head over there now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Yeah, that's my plan if i can't find a good ticket beforehand (which it looks like isn't going to happen).

I'm just not going to sit in a bad seat at Staples. if you're up in the rafter seats the place sounds like reverb.

Go to the box office early, there will be some holds probably. Its just a matter if the crazy scalper people get there and snag em. Also, you could get in and find an empty seat. That giant cache of tickets that are on stubhub will go un used and there will be seats in certain spots.

Staples Tweeted out set times for tonight

Doors @ 7:00pm
    EITS @ 8:00 - 8:45pm
    NIN @ 9:15 - end

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavidMurphy View Post
    Line update: Currently, not a lot of people camping out / in line at all. Undoubtedly quite possible to get on rail if you head over there now.

This show being on a workday is killing everyone making it there early. Im sure plenty of people are begging and clawing their way out as early as they can, just like they mightve had to for Kimmel yesterday. If it was tomorrow, game over, everyone is already in line waiting. Any merch tent update? I want to know what that special poster looks like.
    Last edited by suprefan; 11-08-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Floor tickets and other sections just released. Go get em

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopper...26ref%3Devs_fb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My standard is to arrive before you do.
    Hehe I have seat tickets for today's show, so I'm only really trying to grab a nice parking space, I'll try to arrive at 4:30 or something like that

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Thanks! Just snagged a floor ticket for a friend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

90+ dollars for a very obstructed view...

Guess I missed out on the few available floor tickets. Not sure what to do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Show up and look at what the box office ends up selling. It will be different than whats on axs.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GA tickets are still available on AXS. Don't try to click on the GA section on the map - just check the box for "P1 GA" and go from there. I just picked up a pair myself.

There are also some good P1 non-floor, non-obstructed view tickets in section 112 up right now.

As for parking, I would recommend parking a few blocks from the venue and making the 5 minute trek to Staples. I always do this for Lakers games and it costs me no more than $11, and sometimes as few as $7, depending on the lot. Best place is off 9th St. and Francisco St. (Francisco is right before Figueroa if you exit the 110 on 9th St.).

EDIT: The seat in 112 and GA tickets are saying not available now, but I would keep trying. I was able to get a pair of floor GA after Pureone's post.
    Last edited by walkunafraid; 11-08-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Thanks, yes, I just grabbed a pair of floor tix, a few minutes ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm almost to the venue. Traffic always sucks in L.A.; I'm just glad I'm not driving. I don't have the patience because I'm too excited.