Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeupjon View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions as to how I could acquire a GA ticket without spending 300 dollars? What about sneaking into the pit? Think its possible?
    Not sure where you can find the ticket at the price you want but I know security will not let you in the pit unless you have the ticket for the floor (and I assume the wristband) to enter to the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if the old 'three out two in' method would work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeupjon View Post
    I wonder if the old 'three out two in' method would work.
    Nope, they mark tickets and everyone is wristbanded for the floor. You have to go through a specific side of the arena to get to the floor. Security will direct you that day. I know all of this cause I was at Staples 2 days ago for Kanye West, and thats how they did it. Pretty sure itll be the same for NIN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess they've figured out our ways. I was able to get to the floor for Prince this way, and several other shows, but I've never been to Staples and I'd imagine, like you confirmed, they have tight security. Man, GA tickets are 370 each on ebay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [edited!]

Jesus. I forgot how fast the ETS people are. Ticket claimed!
    Last edited by TheDavidMurphy; 10-29-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ticket gone :(

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I know I'm really lame for asking this, but I would really like to meet up with my ETS friends at the show. I'm going solo (and driving 2 hours) and would like an extra bonus for my effort. Hit me up if anyone is down. I'll be the short Hispanic girl in all black.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got back from Nokia Live for an event and got butt raped by paying $30 to park! OH and I couldn't be picky bc it was getting close to show time and for 30 dollars we literally got the last spot in this off site bout a half mile walk away. I'd be willing to meet somewhere and car pool if we can put our $$ together for parking. I feel that was outrageous! Be prepared peeps-oh and shirts start at $40!! Your merry sunshine report! You're welcome ha ha

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSue Ocamb View Post
    I just got back from Nokia Live for an event and got butt raped by paying $30 to park! OH and I couldn't be picky bc it was getting close to show time and for 30 dollars we literally got the last spot in this off site bout a half mile walk away. I'd be willing to meet somewhere and car pool if we can put our $$ together for parking. I feel that was outrageous! Be prepared peeps-oh and shirts start at $40!! Your merry sunshine report! You're welcome ha ha
    I've been to L.A. Live close to ten times for shows. I usually park around Olive or Hill near 9th. It's maybe a .5 mile walk, but that's not bad for free parking.

Another option is to take the subway. You could even just drive to Koreatown or a less busy part of downtown, park, and take the subway to Staples.

You can also find a number of third party pay lots close to Staples for $10 or less.

Those options aside, yes, definitely carpool if you plan on parking at the venue.

Also, someone sell me two floor tickets.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSue Ocamb View Post
    I'm expecting to pay that amount anyways, so I would be happy to carpool with you but I'm gonna be driving in from Palm Springs that afternoon and I couldn't give you an exact time of when I'm gonna get into L.A.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I am so damn excited that the L.A. show is little over a week away! That is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Certain MTA parking lots are also free. The North Hollywood Station and Universal City Station come to mind. They have big lots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I'm expecting to pay that amount anyways, so I would be happy to carpool with you but I'm gonna be driving in from Palm Springs that afternoon and I couldn't give you an exact time of when I'm gonna get into L.A.

Thank you anyway (: see you there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Two tix to LA Show on 11/8

If anyone has two tickets for the LA show available, please let me know... Thanks

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    5. Days. Away.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    long shot, but if anyone has an extra GA ticket I'd like to buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    looking for a ticket to nin in the staples center, if you guys have any extra one please let me know, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know what time Trent and Co. have been going on stage every night?

I'm flying back into LA from a work trip and won't be getting to the venue until around 8:00.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    nin.com presale people, check ya emails!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, just found out that I have an extra GA ticket available. Face value, no markup. This is a NIN presale ticket with my name printed on it, so you would have to meet me there and enter when I do. Let me know ASAP because I am offering this ticket to others. First to respond and work out details with me gets it.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Pm'ed you!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm hoping we get something almost as good as that Voodoo Fest setlist. I knew I should've gone to voodoo this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ticket has been claimed.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katsuragi View Post

I'm flying back into LA from a work trip and won't be getting to the venue until around 8:00.
    I'm guessing around 9. I think if you make it by 8, you're good.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katsuragi View Post

show starts at 8.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I need a ticket for nin at the staples if anyone have an extra one please let me know, thanls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I need a ticket my name is Luis this is my phone number 323 4505741 text me or call, please let me know if you still have the ticket, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I need a ticket my name is Luis this is my phone number 323 4505741 text me or call, please let me know if you still have the ticket, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richual View Post
    Hey, just found out that I have an extra GA ticket available. Face value, no markup. This is a NIN presale ticket with my name printed on it, so you would have to meet me there and enter when I do. Let me know ASAP because I am offering this ticket to others. First to respond and work out details with me gets it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I am looking for 1 possibly 2 tickets to this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for 2 GA Floor tickets to the show on Nov 8th. Would be willing to trade for 2 Vegas tickets. Let me know!

calguy77@yahoo.com