Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

with Explosions in the Sky. I'm there!!!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I plan on being at this show. Woohoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The wife and I will be at this show

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    I plan on being at this show. Woohoo!
    HELL YEAH!!! Winny, Gary, and myself plan on going to this show. It'll be Winny's first NIN show ever which should be pretty exciting See you there dude, let us know if you need a place to crash. Any chance that you might be heading up to Vancouver? Gary and I plan on getting tickets and will most likely take the BOLT bus up, you should join us! Maybe we can get @october_midnight to join us up there as well?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Maybe yeah. Gonna get stands, don't wanna deal with a GA floor...wanna actually watch the show, never been anywhere but GA for a NIN show and I'm done with it. I'll know closer to the time...

As for meet ups before/after, not sure...gonna be a crazy time, going to a few NFL games in Seattle, Europe for a month with the wife (which we MIGHT be leaving for the morning after the show), but again, I'll know more of my schedule closer to the show.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Only $120 round trip on the Amtrak? I am in...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    HELL YEAH!!! Winny, Gary, and myself plan on going to this show. It'll be Winny's first NIN show ever which should be pretty exciting See you there dude, let us know if you need a place to crash. Any chance that you might be heading up to Vancouver? Gary and I plan on getting tickets and will most likely take the BOLT bus up, you should join us! Maybe we can get @october_midnight to join us up there as well?
    Sadly, there's no way I can be at the Vancouver show. I'm barely going to be able to pull off Portland and Seattle. SEATTLE! I may crash with you guys if that's cool. I know Jaimie is planning on being at this show, and I'm sure our other Seattle friends will be there too. PARTY!

I'm going to hold off on buying tickets for these until much closer to the dates. I've spent too much already securing the Vegas shows and the Asheville festival. See you bitches in Seattle! <3

*edit* It'll be nice to see Rectal Barometer again. Can you believe it's been more than EIGHT years since those Tempe shows. Holy shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ... And i can't get through on the site to get tickets.

Anyone else getting this error?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough Reserved Seating tickets to fulfill your request."

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Click on one of the other cities that also have tickets on sale. You should eventually get through to the sale page after trying different cities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Click on one of the other cities that also have tickets on sale. You should eventually get through to the sale page after trying different cities.
    Thanks for the tip. So far no luck. Argh, frustrating.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I actually stopped reading after I saw you "couldn't get through on the site"... thought you were having another problem.

That error means they've sold out of presale tickets. It's been 25 minutes since they went on sale, so they are probably all gone. But you can keep trying to add the tickets back to your cart and see if some get released (if someone's been holding them in their cart too long and they time out, or if someone's credit card gets declined).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    I actually stopped reading after I saw you "couldn't get through on the site"... thought you were having another problem.

That error means they've sold out of presale tickets. It's been 25 minutes since they went on sale, so they are probably all gone. But you can keep trying to add the tickets back to your cart and see if some get released (if someone's been holding them in their cart too long and they time out, or if someone's credit card gets declined).
    I wonder how many they had for presale, because i hopped in right at 1:00. I've just been trying for the past half hour straight, with no luck.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Suggestion. Select the amount of tickets and keep trying. My captcha stayed the same which was nice, but I had to re-select the amount of tickets and keep going when I purchased for the Vegas shows. Got that error many dozens of times but eventually got a ticket for each of the dates I was trying for.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Yup, that worked for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    Suggestion. Select the amount of tickets and keep trying. My captcha stayed the same which was nice, but I had to re-select the amount of tickets and keep going when I purchased for the Vegas shows. Got that error many dozens of times but eventually got a ticket for each of the dates I was trying for.
    I did that a bunch before posting here.

Oh well, the tickets are gone now. I guess if someone has a couple they want to sell, let me know.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Managed to snag a pair of tickets.....talk about a smooth transaction; I got in, selected my tickets, added my CC info, and was done within 4mins.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Weird. I just jumped on tour.nin.com now (totally forgot about the presale start time), and was easily able to get a GA floor ticket. Maybe they added some more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there. Does anyone have a ticket in section 114 or 127 that they would be willing to trade for the other of these two sections? I was able to get tickets for myself and my girlfriend in the pre-sale but they are in these different sections! Thanks to anyone who can help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks TheBang! I had given up on this presale and was going to try for the next one. But after reading your post I gave it a shot and was able to score a ticket!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Wow, what do you know! Scored a GA Ticket at 10pm, thanks for the heads up, probably wouldn't have checked otherwise and would have been stuck with a regular ticketmaster one. Nice!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

GA tickets are still up on NIN.com....I managed to pull one just to see if I could

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi everybody from Mexico city, second show for me, first at Auburn Hills

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That happens to me, I just entered the site, and I said why not? and whoala, i´ve got tickets, jajaja, a few days ago I´tried like crazy for Las vegas and I couldn´t get it. Weird.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrolok1 View Post
    Hi everybody from Mexico city, second show for me, first at Auburn Hills
    What strange shows for you to choose coming from Mexico City, any reason why you chose these 2 over some of the closer ones to Mexico? (California, Texas, Arizona)
    Last edited by ManBurning; 06-18-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    What strange shows for you to choose coming from Mexico City, any reason why you chose these 2 over some of the closer ones to Mexico? (California, Texas, Arizona)
    You´re right dude, but at the end of October my baby will born, so I couldn´t chose any of those shows, well, at last morally i couldn´t jajajaja

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    What are some decent and/or inexpensive hotels near the arena / where are you other out-of-town-ers staying?

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    What are some decent and/or inexpensive hotels near the arena / where are you other out-of-town-ers staying?
    I will say this much, stay out of downtown if you want cheap. The last time I checked, the holiday inn off of Denny Ave was about $130 a night....pretty much all of the hotels downtown are going to be crazy expensive. I would recommend staying in the SeaTac area and driving up the 99 or I-5 to get into downtown

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    I´m from Mexico City and I'll be staying at Red Lion Hotel on 5th avenue, fromm google maps it's not far way form the arena, I guess.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Re: 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

Looking for a floor ticket for my girlfriend. I showed her some of the promo footage and now she's really interested in checking this tour out....

Sent from my LTE powered GS4!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Any meet up?