Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Seattle Nine Inch Nails show at the Key Arena on Friday, November 22, 2013.

KEY ARENA ADDRESS:
    305 Harrison Street
    Seattle, WA 98109
    (206) 684-7200

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: UPPER SOUTH EAST DOORS - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The Upper South East Doors are located above the East Box Office and across from the skateboard park near the corner of Thomas Street and 2nd Avenue North (entrance on the Thomas Street side).

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team
    nin.com Pre-Sale Team
    ml>

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I wish they had after-show merch stands so I could take shit back to my hotel without having to hold onto it the whole show. Does the Key Arena have lockers inside or anything like that to store a poster or something in?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    I wish they had after-show merch stands so I could take shit back to my hotel without having to hold onto it the whole show. Does the Key Arena have lockers inside or anything like that to store a poster or something in?
    They do! The merch stands are still open after the show. That's when I grabbed my merch in Las Vegas. I fell in the same predicament, I didn't wanna carry my stuff at the show. You can just hop on over to the merch stand like I did. I left during the last song because well, I don't care for the last song, and I wanted to beat the crowd there. Worked like a charm. NIN fans are suckers for the final song, and I don't see why. The song has never done anything for me. I donno if you have been looking at setlists or not, or if you know what the last song is going to be... I don't wanna spoil it for people that have had enough willpower to wait and have successfully lasted this long without looking at a setlist. But that's my advice. Unless you plan on being against the rail. No way in hell you'll be able to successfully leave for the last song to beat the crowd, lol.

And since you are hitting up 2 shows (Vancouver, Seattle) I would recomend grabbing your merch in Van before you go down to Seattle, not only will you have merch out of the way before you head down for Seattle, but you won't have to claim it as a purchase when you cross back into Canada and avoid customs fees.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    They do! The merch stands are still open after the show. That's when I grabbed my merch in Las Vegas. I fell in the same predicament, I didn't wanna carry my stuff at the show. You can just hop on over to the merch stand like I did. I left during the last song because well, I don't care for the last song, and I wanted to beat the crowd there. Worked like a charm. NIN fans are suckers for the final song, and I don't see why. The song has never done anything for me. I donno if you have been looking at setlists or not, or if you know what the last song is going to be... I don't wanna spoil it for people that have had enough willpower to wait and have successfully lasted this long without looking at a setlist. But that's my advice. Unless you plan on being against the rail. No way in hell you'll be able to successfully leave for the last song to beat the crowd, lol.

And since you are hitting up 2 shows (Vancouver, Seattle) I would recomend grabbing your merch in Van before you go down to Seattle, not only will you have merch out of the way before you head down for Seattle, but you won't have to claim it as a purchase when you cross back into Canada and avoid customs fees.
    I would get my merch in Van but payday for me is on the 22nd, my wallet is spread pretty thin until then. I'll definitely get a good look at what they're selling here though so I know exactly what I want down there. Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey guys see you after the show at Bandits BaR?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm still looking for 2 good, reasonably priced tickets to this Seattle show. I had several people on Craigslist offer them, then sell them to someone else. If anyone has extras, please PM me. Floor preferred, but good seats would do too. I was on the floor in Portland and wouldn't mind getting another perspective this time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TONIGHT!

This will be the ninth time i've seen nine inch nails since 1994. Weird.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If anyone by chance happens to be on the Greyhound leaving Vancouver right now that would be sweet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seems like TicketMaster opened up a bunch of tickets for the show tonight. They are all in the upper ends though... There are two completely empty sections that were not there before hand, in case anyone is looking for tickets at face value!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Chilling and pre-drinking in my hotel in Seattle. I'm done paying $9-12 for arena beers, and I certainly don't want to put myself through another set of "explosions in the sky", did that enough this tour.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Dude, I paid for drinks and food for my sister and I before the show last night, and she got the beers at Rogers. "I can't believe I just paid $38 for four beers!!"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I didn't pre drink, gonna post-drink. I'm back by the soundboard tonight too

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Rogers was ridiculiously over priced. If it wasn't for wanting a spot against the rail, we probably would have had a few drinks somewhere else. Least it wasn't $12 for a beer like in Vegas at the jont. That kinda blew my mind considering how cheap booze is in the states, but at least the cup was larger than the one they gave at rogers.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    We went to Rogue first, and I greatly enjoyed some Caesars and mini corn-dogs. My three drinks and appetizer were less than 4 beers at Rogers. No wonder they stop serving booze at 8:45. "None of you have any money left anyway, right?"

Side note, that infuriated me when I went out to pee at 9:30, and get another beer. 8:45?! "Have a super, sober night!"

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Ok, heading down to the key arena now. I'll be wearing a hoody and my fixed t.shirt with the giant blue "N" on the front.