Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.30 - Sunrise, FL @ BB&T Center

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    ^^^ To the last two posts, directly from my receipt:

Without your picture ID AND either the e-mail receipt or credit card used to purchase the tickets, you may be denied entry to the event and no refund will be issued.

So, picture ID needed and either CC or receipt. But yeah, I'm bringing everything just in case.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wonder if I will get my balls busted when picking up tix since my ID and CC both have my middle initial but not the actual tix order. Ha!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    That address is no longer active. Try tix@musictoday.com instead.
    It must be forwarding because I just got a response from them. They mentioned that they emailed it to my correct email address but still I have no email. It's not in my Junk/Spam folder either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anybody know if the Box office at BB&T Center has convenience charges. I Might have to wait until the tickets go on sale there.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomy1992 View Post
    anybody know if the Box office at BB&T Center has convenience charges. I Might have to wait until the tickets go on sale there.
    call them up and find out. (954) 835-7000

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm really considering going to this show, I'd be flying over from Ireland, I know it's going to be expensive but I was also thinking of catching the show in Orlando the day after, what kind of prices would I be looking at to travel from Florida to Orlando?? I really want to catch this Tension Tour, and I really like Gary Numan so these are the shows for me!!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewConsciousness View Post
    I'm really considering going to this show, I'd be flying over from Ireland, I know it's going to be expensive but I was also thinking of catching the show in Orlando the day after, what kind of prices would I be looking at to travel from Florida to Orlando?? I really want to catch this Tension Tour, and I really like Gary Numan so these are the shows for me!!
    Your best bet would be to rent a car. Its only a 3.5 hour drive.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    ^^^ Yeah, I'd prefer to rent a car too- its probably even less than 3 hours even with the annoying tolls. I'm sure you can find them cheap in Orlando. Never had a rental outside of North Anerica though so I don't know what type of license a foreigner needs- if any.

Also quick google search of buses from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale, you may wanna look into this:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=buse...&client=safari

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Bought tickets to this show during the pre-sale in June. Still got two months to go and the wait is killing me! I have to start saving up so I can burn all my money at the merch stand.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Im looking for 1 ticket. Lower level is best but I'll take a floor ticket if that is all that is available. PM me if you've got something to sell.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Are the floor fix sold out?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah I think so. I'd really much rather have a seat. I'm too old and have too much expensive recording equipment on me to mixing it up on the floor.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunebug81 View Post
    Yeah I think so. I'd really much rather have a seat. I'm too old and have too much expensive recording equipment on me to mixing it up on the floor.
    Just did a search on ticketmaster.com and Floor seats as well as Seats (Section 120, Row 28, Seat 10) was available. Very good seats.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Just did a search on ticketmaster.com and Floor seats as well as Seats (Section 120, Row 28, Seat 10) was available. Very good seats.
    That wasn't available this morning. Something in 133 was coming up. Is the 28th row not too high up? Ill hold out for a few more days for a presale ticket and if nothing comes up i may just settle for a floor ticket.

i snagged really good seats for Phoenix and Nashville this morning off TM. I think Atlanta is completely sold out. Still need tickets for Raleigh, Atlanta, Asheville, Orlando, LA, Vegas, and El Paso. Tickets become cheaper as the show gets closer. Most shows I go to I just buy a ticket from someone selling one outside the venue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tick Tock Tick Tock HURRY UP OCTOBER

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Woohoo. Me and a buddy are going. It will be almost 5 years to the day the last time I saw them for the LITS leg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Folks, I'm looking for a specific Tension tour shirt that I didn't pick up in Boston. I'll trade my 3 "We're In This Together" singles for it. I can provide pictures, so please private message me if interested.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have an Extra ticket in section 103.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking for 2 GA Floor tickets for myself and my wife. If anyone has any up til the last minute, email me as I am very interested in going. Thanks again....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, If anyone is interested, I have a pair of WWE Raw tickets at the Amway in Orlando if you can't go in exchange for tickets to this. I want floor seats though. PM me if you are interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading the 3 We're In This Together CD singles for a NIN Tour shirt that I was too stupid to pick up in Boston when I had the chance. Private message me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Who think we'll get a "Cars" encore?

amerite?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    just hoping we get various methods of escape and reptile in our set list.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone else going or interested in going to both sunrise and Orlando shows? I have an extra pre sale floor ticket for Orlando.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINtastic View Post
    Anyone else going or interested in going to both sunrise and Orlando shows? I have an extra pre sale floor ticket for Orlando.
    Im going to both and need an Orlando ticket but would prefer a seat rather than floor.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    who the hell is john forgetty, hotel is filled with his fans

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Finally the day is here!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Woohoo so pumped! If anyone you know is still looking for a ticket, let me know. got an extra lower bowl. Not looking for face value since it was a gift.
    Last edited by dvdglss; 10-30-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: xtra info

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Awkward early entry process in my opinion.