Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.19 - University Park, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2013.10.19 - University Park, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center

With Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

I think I'll be roadtripping down from Boston for this one - who else is going?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I want to go to this show. Anybody up for a road trip from Southern Ontario or Buffalo area? I haven't been on these boards in a while...great to be back!

Edit: Scrap that. Can't afford the ticket prices to go to this show too.
    Last edited by ILoveFestivals; 06-08-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This show is literally 5 mins away from where I am moving, so you can bet your friggin ass I will be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I plan on going to PSU since there's no Philly show.....Bryce jordan Center does have excellent sound...I saw Rise Against and A Day to Remember there.

downward

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by downward View Post
    I plan on going to PSU since there's no Philly show.....Bryce jordan Center does have excellent sound...I saw Rise Against and A Day to Remember there.

downward
    That Made In America fest looks pretty interesting though. Pretty decent lineup. I was going to go when they were selling tickets for $99 for the 2 days.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Here's the venue's capacity information for the show's layout:

So, the floor holds a little over 2,000. Does anyone know the breakdown of available seats for the NIN.com pre-sale? I can't imagine it would be more than 400 for the GA floor.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The figure I've seen thrown around is 8%. If it's 8% of total available tickets (and they split it up between floor and premium seats), 400 wouldn't be far off.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I guess I'm...going!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got my nin.com presales for this show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well of course I was working in an area with no cell service yesterday when the live nation presale went off so I relied on my son getting me 2 seats....I ended up in 111...kinda where I wanted to be since the visuals will once again be awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm somewhat interested in a road trip from Boston. I've obviously got the Boston show and both Vegas show already confirmed, and given the cost I've been hesitant about this one - but anyone else is interested, I could easily be persuaded.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    I'll be there! Some fond memories of shows at the Bryce Jordan Center in years past. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's the best way to get there from Philly? (via public transportation)
    Last edited by bigbadjesus; 08-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjesus View Post
    What's the best way to get there from Philly?
    Don't you have at least a paper map, or something? Anyways head west, and north a bit:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rumor has it that I might be at this show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is this at Penn State ? Sorry, totally clueless. I got my ticket. Road tripping from Chicago. I can drive it in under 10 hours and its a weekend. And it's nin. Good enough for me. It could be in a barn. Don't really care!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ericy210 View Post
    Is this at Penn State ? Sorry, totally clueless. I got my ticket. Road tripping from Chicago. I can drive it in under 10 hours and its a weekend. And it's nin. Good enough for me. It could be in a barn. Don't really care!
    Yeah, it's Penn State. There's (almost) literally nothing around it other than the campus. Been there a few times for work and was wondering why in the hell this has been chosen as one of the venues, half the population is for the college and doesn't make sense to get this for budget minded students.

It is a bye week week for the football team though.

No disrespect for the community or the people going there, just don't get why they're playing in it. Hope it's a good show regardless.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone rocking out near the Hampton inn, my luxury resort for the night?
    fyi, $139 on Priceline and walking distance from the Center

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Before checking stubhub does anyone have an extra ticket for the floor they need getting rid of?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    starting to get mega pumped for this.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Anyone have an extra pre-sale GA ticket needing sold? I wanna talk to you. Please PM me. Pretty please.

I may make your day, too.
    Last edited by Amaro; 10-09-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't wait!!! Less than two weeks away! Taking my son to his first concert, and it's NIN!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation two tix available

Anyone looking for two tix? section 104. face value of course. private message or email la2517@aol.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone get their presale email yet?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the University Park Nine Inch Nails show at the Bryce Jordan Center on Saturday, October 19, 2013.

BRYCE JORDAN CENTER ADDRESS:
    Penn State University
    127 Bryce Jordan Center
    University Park, PA 16802
    T: 814-863-5500

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE A - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    Gate A is located at the corner of University Drive and Curtin Road in front of the flashing marquis.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Member Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if there is a stubhub last minute pick up center nearby this arena? I'm weighing my options.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So is there an ETS pre party?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a stubhub last minute pick up center nearby this arena? I'm weighing my options.
    Not sure if you checked, but maybe this'll help?...

http://www.stubhub.com/pick-up-locations/

And holy crap, there's nothing around there. Been to Penn State a few times for work- best thing I could find for a drink by the hotels was some sports bar, and then down the road was some restaurant/brewery.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Show is approaching, guys. Starting to boner up!