Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.31 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

2013.10.31 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

<imagine a really hilarious GIF here>

Ahh! Halloween! NIN! Amway Center is huge! I assume the opener is Explosions in the Sky but it's probably not. Instead we get Gary Numan!!

nin.com presale on Mon Jun 24th at 1pm EDT!

<runs screaming>

Edit: Sale Info!

From Amway's site:
    On Sale Jun 28, 2013 10:00 am
    Ticket Prices: $35.50, $49.50, $75.50 & $99.50 | All tickets are subject to applicable taxes, service, handling and facility fee charges.
    > Interesting here they have a show time of 8:30pm

From Ticketmaster's site:
    Onsale to General Public
    Start: Fri, 06/28/13 10:00 AM EDT
    Facebook RSVP & LN.com Presale
    Start: Thu, 06/27/13 10:00 AM EDT
    End: Thu, 06/27/13 05:00 PM EDT
    Live Nation Mobile App Presale (Thru the phone app I guess)
    Start: Thu, 06/27/13 10:00 AM EDT
    End: Thu, 06/27/13 05:00 PM EDT
    Prices:
    US $35.50 Ticket + US $12.30 Fees = US $47.80
    US $97.00 Ticket + US $14.10 Fees = US $111.10
    > Ticketmater has start time though of 7:30pm

Will update about NIN presale when it's posted. All sold out at this time it appears.

Here is link to TM presale which starts Thursday, June 27 at 10:00 AM. Password is Spoiler: PICNIC (Swipe w/ mousie to see!).
    Last edited by m0reta; 06-24-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: #1 Sale times & prices #2 Gary! #3 Presale update! (Stupid formatting.)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Someone please co-ordinate with me to get to this show. I'll pay for gas, I'll do naughty things for you...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I will be going to this date along with the home town of sunrise. See you guys there.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    If you could mention your general area, Final Destiny, that would be helpful. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Pretty sure I'm attending

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    If you could mention your general area, Final Destiny, that would be helpful. :-)
    Northeast Tampa.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Northeast Tampa.
    Are you willing to get up at the crack o' dawn? Cuz I will be driving back from the Sunrise gig. But you may have to find another ride back as after Orlando I have to she-bongle to NOLA.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    That may work. I'm working on a lot of fronts to see if I can do this show; we can follow up later in the summer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Will be hitting this date as well as the FTL one.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I'm doing both FL shows, and I also try to make it to Atlanta.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I updated my first post w/ the ticket price/sale dates I found and the announcement about Gary Numan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm definitely going! I wonder if the Grey Goose Lounge will be open after the show, regardless I'll probably go to I-Bar afterwards if I'm not hanging out with Trent, lol. Downtown Orlando is usually pretty crazy for Halloween, especially on Church St. It's very fucking awesome Orlando gets the Halloween show!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    BOOYAH!!! TIX SECURED!!!

(Shiiiiiiiiiit, that was a smoother than expected!)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I updated my first post w/ the Ticketmaster pre-sale info and link if anybody needs it.

So excited to see NIN again in the O-town. Weird to see Ft Lauderdale/Sunrise hasn't sold out yet.

Will anybody dress up? I will probably just wear my Halloween handkerchief!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A friend got a great price on a suite for this show. I was probably going to go general admission prior to the opportunity arising, so I hope I don't end up kicking myself. I'm thinking the suite will be nice to catch the stage show though.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    hope the suite has seats that are outside/in front of the actual suite part, otherwise that show is going to sound like complete shit from inside a suite.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Going to this one and Sunrise the night before. Nine Inch Nails on Halloween just sounds like perfection. Just have to get through the next two months, which will hopefully go by quickly.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I will be going to this show and would love to meet some of you guys!! I'm heading there alone because everyone else I know who wants to go has to work...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Alright.

So, I'd pretty much given up on going to this show because 1) I don't have a car, 2) nobody in the area that I know is going to the show, 3) I don't trust myself to take a train to Orlando and be able to make it through the night, and 4) carpooling with someone from ETS was an option that I couldn't convince myself to do because I'm mega paranoid, as nice as all of you tend to be.

However.

https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/st...78561487908864 This motherfucker right here has made me reconsider option 4 from above.

At this point I'm very willing to carpool with someone I don't know as long as they from ETS. I can pay gas, that's not a problem, hell, I'll buy you a shirt or dinner or something too. I just really want to go to this show.

Any takers?

UPDATE: Good to go, @FULLMETAL is fucking rad.
    Last edited by gorast; 09-29-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: see you on Halloween motherfuckers

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I have a friend who has an extra ticket for this show. She asks $114. I know it seems expensive, but it is face-value and she is not making any money on them. Since they are pre-sale tickets you will have to meet up with her before the show because you have to go in together. PM if interested.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Im looking for 1 ticket. Lower level is best but I'll take a floor ticket if that is all that is available. PM me if you've got something to sell.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Need a guest for O-town

I finally made an account on here. heavenly_bearded posted my +1 nin.com presale GA Floor ticket at what I paid for it ($114). Yup, it's my guest ticket that allows the 15 minutes early entry. If you want to go early to get in the Will Call line, I'll take off work that day and pick up the parking cost at Amway Center. Just let me know where in O-town to pick you up.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @mooney138 may I introduce you to @dunebug81 ? @dunebug81 may I introduce you to @mooney138 ? :-D

If anyone can surely help @dunebug81 out that would be super awesome as he tends to help capture the treasured moments we all like sharing in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    @mooney138 may I introduce you to @dunebug81? @dunebug81 may I introduce you to @mooney138? :-D

If anyone can surely help @dunebug81 out that would be super awesome as he tends to help capture the treasured moments we all like sharing in.
    Has already been contacted via PM and ticket is still available.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I really want a seat...a day or two before show time I may have to settle for a floor ticket.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunebug81 View Post
    I really want a seat...a day or two before show time I may have to settle for a floor ticket.
    Did you try TicketMaster? There are still seats available in the lower level.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah, nothing available but seats in the back. Looking for something in the first two, maybe three, sections from the stage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Guys,

I'm coming over from New Zealand to Florida for a few weeks at the end of October (i may have booked the holiday around this gig) ... and have a ticket to this show. i don't know anyone in Orlando, and am keen to meet some cool as NIN fans/ make some new friends and have some people to get on the piss with before the show .. otherwise im gunna be drinking by myself somewhere...

Anyone keen to meet up before hand? or is anyone having pre-drink at there place?

Cheers!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Well Church Stree Station is just a short cab ride away and plenty of bars and what not there. I don't know exactly what my plans are yet but if I'm around ill meet up for a drink pre-show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome! i will be staying in Kissimmee. so will be missoining in via taxi i would imagine