Thread: 2013.10.31 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My tickets arrived in the mail today. Picked up two main floor tickets on Stub Hub a few days ago. My sister's birthday is the 30th and she lives in Florida so I'm taking her for her birthday. After seeing NIN in Michigan last week, I had to go to another show. It was the best NIN performance I've seen and I've been going to NIN shows since 1994!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gladcarrot View Post
    My tickets arrived in the mail today. Picked up two main floor tickets on Stub Hub a few days ago. My sister's birthday is the 30th and she lives in Florida so I'm taking her for her birthday. After seeing NIN in Michigan last week, I had to go to another show. It was the best NIN performance I've seen and I've been going to NIN shows since 1994!
    How much did you pay? I'm seeing GA tickets available for 230-240 a piece on the Amway site! Then some seats on the side for over 400 dollars each! Shit I wish I would have done the presale. Where is the best and cheapest to get tickets? GA floor or seats. Someone help me out here, I'll buy you a drink after the show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    How much did you pay? I'm seeing GA tickets available for 230-240 a piece on the Amway site! Then some seats on the side for over 400 dollars each! Shit I wish I would have done the presale. Where is the best and cheapest to get tickets? GA floor or seats. Someone help me out here, I'll buy you a drink after the show!
    See my post above yours 1/2 price club level seats.
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/gr...t=&customerID=