Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013.10.31 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricKoolaid View Post
    I see The Master already kinda mentioned it, but what about parking? Ticketmaster seems to be saying it costs $20 to park in the garage right by the venue; screw that. I can walk a mile if it saves me $20. So where are some good parking places?
    Well usually parking is $1 dollar per hour under the bridge nearby. But I'm sure they are enforcing their "pound me in the ass" prices now! I think the 20 dollars is for the Geico garage or whatever they're calling it now. Depending on where you're coming from, if you head north on Garland and take a right on Pine there will be a parking garage right after the fire station. It's always $10 dollars, even during basketball games and Halloween, at least last year it was. If you park there you can just walk through the building down below and exit onto Church street. Spits you out right in front of Five Guys Burgers. And like previously noted before, if you park at The Plaza ($10) and smoke cigars, your parking will be validated (park for free) if you spend over $20 bucks at Corona which is located right on the corner of the Plaza. I suggest buying yourself a Tatuaje Jason Voorhees cigar, limited edition for Halloween. It's a full bodied stogie. Mmmmmm. :P

This just in...

Parking is available through the Amway ticket site for only 8 dollars now. Here is the link.

http://www.eventticketscenter.com/Re...ine+Inch+Nails

And meanwhile on stubhub tickets in the nose bleed section are going for $57 dollars. I'd go with Steve's deal up above though if possible, getting seats in the club section for only $61 is a steal! With the promo code CLUB you get them half price! I would have gotten those seats just for the club experience if I would have known about it before we got the 3rd row seats up front. And if anyone has some crazy cheap deal on tickets PM me or post on here! My friend wants to go but he has to be cheap, had an expensive vet bill for his cat!
    Last edited by The Master; 10-31-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be at the arena around 5. I have an extra floor presale. $100 obo. Wearing an old school PHM album cover shirt with now im nothing on the back.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Scored our GA tix through legit channels AND saved a bundle! And a BIG THANKS to The Master for all the great help and info in here! Very, VERY much appreciated.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    dunebug has a ticket. I would love to meet you gladcarrot & hazekiah. Maybe after. I am riding the rail in my hometown!
    Got it settled already, but thanks...and likewise! I'll be the pigtailed guy in the Manson shirt, so if anyone wants to hang out a bit just say the word!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm down at the Magic Grill on the corner of Division and church if anyone wants to come hang out. Food...beer...whatever.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Here at my hotel waiting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone need a ticket? Bueller? I'll sell cheap. Just don't want to see it go to waste.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Made it. Gary Nu man is playing Cars

Edit: I'm wearing a Battlecross T-shirt.
    Last edited by gladcarrot; 10-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone in 115?

Btw I got my friend a ticket in the club section for $53!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm in 114

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rob Sheridan is onstage filming Satellite.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)

2013.10.31 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

Quote Originally Posted by gladcarrot View Post
    Rob Sheridan is onstage filming Satellite.
    Well, not exactly. The camera that he carries on stage gets fed to the screens. I don't think it gets recorded anywhere.