Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.05 - Cleveland, OH @ Wolstein Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In for Cleveland Section 105, Row H. Shocked that I spent that much on a concert. Wife and I decided we'd do it for our birthdays.

Does this mean I have ro give credit to Facebook?
    Last edited by vivisection13; 06-13-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still tickets left.... just requested 4 more GA passes and they popped up... lol. Better get em while you can! And congrats Vivi! I know I'm ecstatic right now!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My students at school have no idea what to make of me when they hear that I go to concerts like nin or Rammstein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know is the wolstein center website where tickets will go on sale to the public? I need to get 2 more for some buddies and don't want to get dicked. I just want to be where i'm supposed to be at 10am so i'm not getting redirected as tickets are being sold.

lmk please TIA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got em! And that kicks ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i got section 103 row M seats 3 and 4 from the presale. my best friend ordered hers on my computer with my credit card from her own account, and her ticket ended up getting cancelled for violating the 2 ticket limit! it was HER name to be printed on the ticket, so i don't see what the problem was.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehaveyes View Post
    Same here and got mine. This was really smooth.
    Just got 2 for this show. Making the trip over from MN. @eyehaveyes - We going to party or what?!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I know this will be a long shot at this point. But does anyone have two extra floor tickets for this show? If so, PM me. I'll most likely be looking until the day of the show for this one. I don't really want to pay the StubHub price right now.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    I know this will be a long shot at this point. But does anyone have two extra floor tickets for this show? If so, PM me. I'll most likely be looking until the day of the show for this one. I don't really want to pay the StubHub price right now.
    Shouldve snatched up the CL pair for $475.00 before tweeting the whole world about them. :P

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Shouldve snatched up the CL pair for $475.00 before tweeting the whole world about them. :P
    Lawlz. I know, that was a super deal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Just got 2 for this show. Making the trip over from MN. @eyehaveyes - We going to party or what?!
    Oh yeah? That is sweet! How did you get them? GA floor?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehaveyes View Post
    Oh yeah? That is sweet! How did you get them? GA floor?
    No floor. This is the only show we don't have floor for on this tour. A cheap pair popped up on stubhub and that's a good enough excuse for me. That and the dates just worked out well. I mean I cant just go see them in St Paul then wait 2 months for Vegas. Needed one in between

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Any hotels in a cool area by the arena?
    any NIN sites to see?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'll be there and square.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Looking for an extra floor ticket to this show. I'm going, but I got a buddy coming up from Dallas wants to tag along. I'm willing to pay at least 1.5 face value. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just bought tickets to this show. I really wanted to see at least two shows, so now I'm going to get to. Ended up getting upper level seats straight back so we can really enjoy the production. Have floor for Detroit, so can get up close and into the show without feeling bad for missing the true effect of the production. It will actually be my 7th time seeing them, but first time in seats.

And OSLIN, while looking around for my tickets I noticed a couple sellers on stubhub have floor tickets for $150 if you don't have any luck here.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks @redimmunity! They are $170 for floor, if anyone knows of anything cheaper or can hook a brother up for a little less let me know.

Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tickets , Check , Hotel Booked (Holiday Inn) , Check , Now just need Oct 5th to get here soon..Taking my son to first NIN show...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    Hotel Booked (Holiday Inn)

Haha!!! Which one? I was at CSU a couple weeks ago for work and stayed at the HIX downtown 6th and Euclid. I did not wake up smarter. :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Haha!!! Which one? I was at CSU a couple weeks ago for work and stayed at the HIX downtown 6th and Euclid. I did not wake up smarter. :/
    That would be the one....Please dont tell mw its a roach fest....

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That other guy View Post
    That would be the one....Please dont tell mw its a roach fest....
    It's not. A bit of an old school architecture with high ceilings- kind of studio/loft style with hard wood floors (my room was anyways). I went down to 6th street for beers and dinner- a handful of restaurants and bars right around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for 2 pit passes.... for da friends....

PM ME PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I will be there, with about 6 other people. Will be at the Toronto show the day before, nin weekend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I finally was able to get off work for this & found a single underpriced floor ticket on ebay, but it says Ticket void if resold on it. Am I going to have show ID at the door or something?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    I finally was able to get off work for this & found a single underpriced floor ticket on ebay, but it says Ticket void if resold on it. Am I going to have show ID at the door or something?
    Not sure on that one.

I am still looking for a cheaper GA if anyone is desperate to sell one towards show time.
    I have my tickets just looking for one for a friend. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I missed the Presale and found this floor ticket for less than face value, then I saw the void if resold and am thinking I got ripped off is all? Not sure. This is the only place I thought could answer it & I forgot my info from years ago so I had to sign up again.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I missed the Presale and found this floor ticket for less than face value, then I saw the void if resold and am thinking I got ripped off is all? Not sure. This is the only place I thought could answer it & I forgot my info from years ago so I had to sign up again.
    Is it just a regular ticket? Is there a name on it? I honestly doubt you got ripped off- there's no way they can find the original buyer, and people but tickets as gifts quite a bit. I've seen the "void" thing on just general tickets.

NIN.com pre-sale is will call only and you have to enter the venue right away. If it makes you feel any better we don't/can't have our tickets yet.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Good luck with that, hope it's not a dud. If I find a good deal on two GA, maybe we can split the difference?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ya'll ready? Where my pre-sale people lining up early-early at? Who wants to meet and chat? Let's make some memories, @OSLIN, and whoever else.

I may wear my ETS shirt, but I may wear a Big Bird suit over it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'll be in line, I'll have a more exact time closer to the date. I'll be wearing a cape, black eye liner and no pants. By that, I mean I'll be wearing the exact opposite.
    Last edited by OSLIN; 09-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.