Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: halo twenty eight desktop and iPhone wallpapers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

halo twenty eight desktop and iPhone wallpapers

Hey everyone! I couldn't find a specific spot to post this, so I hope posting it here is okay. As a graphic designer, I was super stoked to see the new version of the classic NIN mark for halo 28. So I created a few very simple wallpapers to share! There are 2 versions for 1400x900 displays (my 15" Macbook Pro) and 4 versions for iPhone 5 users (suitable for iPhone 4 and below as well). Enjoy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks good, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the kind feedback here and on Twitter. In case you missed it, I also added a full Retina display version 2880x1800 for those with newer Macbook Pros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the wallpapers! They look great on my Galaxy Note 2.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What about android love?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    What about android love?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    You can use them on android, or any OS really. Just click his links on his page and save the images. Then set it as your background or lockscreen from your photo album. Not sure why the OP says "iphone wallpaper" though. Maybe they were optimized for the iphone's smaller screen? They look fine on mine.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Didn't know where else to put this, but since it's the wallpapers I'm after, I figured why not...

The NIN iphone app is STILL crashing hard...is there any way to access the wallpapers contained in that app elsewhere on the web? Or just a good general resource for iphone/ipad wallpapers that are NIN/HTDA related? I just got a new 5S and was looking to spiff it up with some new wallpaper.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Didn't know where else to put this, but since it's the wallpapers I'm after, I figured why not...

The NIN iphone app is STILL crashing hard...is there any way to access the wallpapers contained in that app elsewhere on the web? Or just a good general resource for iphone/ipad wallpapers that are NIN/HTDA related? I just got a new 5S and was looking to spiff it up with some new wallpaper.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions.
    There are some official iPad 3 wallpapers here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nineinc...7629263306432/

Not sure about iPhone wallpapers, but there are a couple of PHM ones on the official reissue site:
    http://www.phm.nin.com

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    what ever happened to the wallpaper pack that was supposed to come with hesitation marks?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Yeah, apparently there was going to be new ones released. Rob said something about it on Twitter several weeks back. Can't for the life of me think what it was.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure he said something right after the release of the album, that he was "working on it." That was two months ago.

Put it on the pile...