Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: David Usher & Moist

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

David Usher & Moist

According to David Usher's facebook/twitter... looks like they are getting the old band back together. Loved that shit. I enjoyed his solo stuff (especially Little Songs), but Moist will always have a special place in my heart. Let's hope for a proper Canadian tour.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    oh man, i'd be so into that! have been a fan since my youth in the late '90s Canadian rock heyday, and have see David solo on tour a few different times (he usually plays at least "Push," though i also was privy to "Breathe" and apparently "Deliver Me" though i don't recall it). the latter two Moist albums are must-owns for '90s rock aficionados, imo.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    This is great. These guys had some serious jams back in the day.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

5 date Canadian Resurrection Tour. I'll be at the Toronto date.

They were some VIP packages as well that were reasonably priced but I think they're gone now in most markets.

More to come next year so this is just a little taste.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Scored a free pair of tickets to the show here, hoping they do a few of David's solo songs too. Also, hoping this is the dawn of a new Big Shiny Tunes album lol.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    If there is anyone here interested in attending the Toronto show tonight, my wife can't make it so I'm giving her ticket away no charge first come first serve. PM me or email thebigsmoke@live.ca