Page 57 of 241 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know I've been preaching patience, but a premature release happening today would be a nice birthday present for me. But if it doesn't happen I'll live with it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Two and a half weeks out, with the only evidence of physical copy manufacturing being the vinyl? Nah. I'd say next weekend at the earliest.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    ok (cracks knuckles) somewhere in here, someone posted a picture of the HM past eup at on a billboard on a corner in Chicago, and then gave the intersection. WHERE IS IT!! I THOUGHT I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING IT WAS ON ELSTON AND SOMETHING.

Why do I ask? I plan to put it in my living room. any help is appreciated in finding the location.
    Backtrack the last 10-20 pages in the NIN Spotting thread.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    3 more days...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ok (cracks knuckles) somewhere in here, someone posted a picture of the HM past eup at on a billboard on a corner in Chicago, and then gave the intersection. WHERE IS IT!! I THOUGHT I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING IT WAS ON ELSTON AND SOMETHING.

Why do I ask? I plan to put it in my living room. any help is appreciated in finding the location.
    I've seen two of them, the standard and the vinyl, like 7 feet tall. Both on north Ave and one at long and one at menard pretty close to each other. Now, that's a really shitty area and I won't say why I was there, but regardless, they are still in good condition up until a few days ago. I took a good look one day and they are 4 seperate pieces, put together so they might be hard to grab. And they look glued to plywood. Good luck.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Man, I keep checking every day to see if anything has leaked! I keep telling myself that I should just wait and experience it when my deluxe edition comes in mail September 3rd...but I'm sure I won't be able to help myself and I'll want to join in here for all the excitement.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Man, I keep checking every day to see if anything has leaked! I keep telling myself that I should just wait and experience it when my deluxe edition comes in mail September 3rd...but I'm sure I won't be able to help myself and I'll want to join in here for all the excitement.
    That's if it comes to you by Sep. 3rd... Either way, you'll be listening to this album before then, I'm fairly certain of it. :0)

If I was a day away from knowing my DE was arriving, and there was a leak out the present day... Well, I don't need to finish that sentence. I'd be cutting myself off in whatever I would be doing the moment I get my notification it's leaked. I'd be washing the dishes, or washing my ass in the shower, talking to grandma about her garden or orange trees, and I'd be at my computer in the following 10 seconds.

Grandma, I have to take a big shit!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Looking back at Bowie's release, it was streaming on iTunes 12 days before the street date. In this case, I'd think HM would go up after the Scala show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Looking back at Bowie's release, it was streaming on iTunes 12 days before the street date. In this case, I'd think HM would go up after the Scala show.
    Reinforcing my earlier statement from a few days ago about the scala show seeing the album premiered in some fashion. Why else would it have been announced this late, wit tickets giveaway and such an intriguing venue?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    3 more days...
    ??
    until what?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    ??
    until what?
    The Scala show maybe? Who knows.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I can say categorically that I will not listen to mp3 leak, that's for sure. My preference would be to wait til Aug 30 when its released in Ireland and walk int Tower Records, pick up the deluxe edition, walk up to the cash desk, pay for it, have it handed back to me in a yellow Tower bag. Make my way back home. Put on headphones. Bliss out.

(I actually quite like the deluxe edition packaging - assuming it will be the same as Delta Machine)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3 more days until 15 more days of waiting

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Quote Originally Posted by InvitingmeAway View Post
    3 more days until 15 more days of waiting
    Or 4 more days until 2 more weeks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Except it's only 17 days until it comes out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, I mean 14. Take 3 away from 17

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    2 weeks exactly till the first release date. That's 14 days, hermit the frog. The Irish know how to party, so you know they are more than capable of taking a leak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    2 weeks exactly till the first release date. That's 14 days, hermit the frog. The Irish know how to party, so you know they are more than capable of taking a leak.
    I don't know why this made me lol but I felt like I needed to read this

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    well, according to Came back haunted "I got something you have to SEE". Not HEAR, but SEE. makes sense, right?

p.s. this is solely to 2 above commenters
    I keep hearing "I got something you have two sheep". It's killing me.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    Except it's only 17 days until it comes out.
    17 days?!

We ain't gonna last 17 hours!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpenoctem View Post
    I don't know why this made me lol but I felt like I needed to read this
    hahaha

@binaryhermit Sorry that that probably came out wrong. I know you know 14 days = 2 weeks. Just was responding to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can't believe it's been almost two and a half months since this was announced. While the wait is agonizing, two singles and the streaming shows have made it pretty bearable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's one just north of the Halsted/Lincoln/Fullerton intersection on Halsted but someone tried to rip it down and failed miserably. There's a big chunk taken out of the corner. NIN logo is still intact though.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

sent you a PM, too, but you're remembering my spotting at lincoln & montrose.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    I can't believe it's been almost two and a half months since this was announced. While the wait is agonizing, two singles and the streaming shows have made it pretty bearable.
    True. June and July felt excruciatingly long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't read any other threads about this so this may have been mentioned already, but ... there was a poster up on the brick wall of the alley right next to the Metro when I was waiting in line for a show on August 4th. Can't say if it's still there or not.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    well. here are something I learned tonight:

1: north an long is not a place I want to go again. The poster was beautiful, but i saw 6 cop cars in 5 minutes and i thought i was going to die, so i had to leave. The poster was a four panel, huge poster and it and the backing were peeling majorly on all four courners, had i been able to get out of the car and not turn my back, I could have easily gotten it.

2: the poster at lincoln and montrose is also large but only 2 panesls but still about the same siaze as the previous. however, i tried to start peeling and quickly realized all i was going to do was destroy the thing so i left.

3: also found a new 3rd variant poster on grace and wester at the 7-11 by grace st. tap (i think thats the name of the bar)

anyhow, I have a strong desitre to back to north and long tomorrow morning when the gang bangers are asleep, but that probably wont happen.

anyhow.

things i learned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    come on this needs to leeeaaaak. Copy Of A is too good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some guy did a youtube lyric video for CBH, and his captions were, "Came back home dead". CAME BACK HOME DEAD. wtf.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    well. here are something I learned tonight:

anyhow.

things i learned.
    and no pictures of your adventures?