Page 93 of 241 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray1971 View Post
    And I will be smoking something that has been made legal for us people over 21 in my state of Washington!
    I will as well, though it wont be legal for me. I'm sure what you have is much better then what I have...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepiggy View Post
    I will as well, though it wont be legal for me. I'm sure what you have is much better then what I have...
    Drugs are stupid and so are the people that do them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    No, You Don't
    He must have a Head Like A Hole. Or maybe he's Somewhat Damaged.

Or perhaps he found The Perfect Drug and he's 10 Miles High.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Drugs are stupid and so are the people that do them.

that's a pretty blanket opinion that's pretty much not true, and this is coming from someone who doesn't get into the drug scene.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bugas View Post
    wow some really immature people on here. remember the 28th of august. when it happens remember me...... and i would like an apology. peace.
    Cool story. All advance copies have info included about the official leak date, August 28th. Can we at least see the readme file? Does it specify the time of official leakage?

You sound of stinky bullshit, by the way. Just FYI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to prove
    An advanced copy on your itunes lol gtfo troll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And yes I already had my medical card before we voted to legalize it. Must stay on topic. Hesitation Marks.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    he dangled a carrot, and about a hundred people probably started pm-ing him to either flame him, call him out on it, or beg for it. if he's pissed about it, he got what he deserved. "pics or it didn't happen" kind of situation i'd say.
    The guy registered today, so something tells me has has no interest in sticking around and being a productive member of this community in the long run.

Maybe he heard it, maybe he didn't, but one things for sure, he certainly didn't bring anything construction to the discussion. Even if he does get a million PM's he will probably never log back in to check/read them anyway. Just let him fade away into the shadows.

Come August 28th, when he wants us all to "think back to him" nobody will even remember he even posted on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow some really immature people on here. remember the 28th of august. when it happens remember me...... and i would like an apology. peace.
    you call people immature then ask for an apology, as if they owe it to you? You do know that this is a NIN forum, right? The truth of the matter is is that a majority of us are going to end up enjoying the record while the rest will hate it then tolerate it as time passes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    After listening to the studio versions of Copy of A, CBH and Find My Way as they are structured on the album, I cannot be more excited for a new Nine Inch Nails release.

If this is a cross section of what we are in for; then hold onto your hats people.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'll bite.
    Is there a way you could take a cell phone recording of like...30 seconds of satelite with vocaroo (vocaroo dot com) and post it on here?
    That way you won't get hit with any kind of DRM shit from the people that gave it to you.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 08-23-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post
    After listening to the studio versions of Copy of A, CBH and Find My Way as they are structured on the album, I cannot be more excited for a new Nine Inch Nails release.

If this is a cross section of what we are in for; then hold onto your hats people.
    I must acquire a hat first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll bite.
    Is there a way you could take a cell phone recording of like...30 seconds of satelite with vocaroo (vocaroo dot com) and post it on here?
    That way you won't get hit with any kind of DRM shit from the people that gave it to you.
    Dude Apple isn't going to unlock the album for specific accounts, all advanced copies sent out are physicals. Let the troll be, and hopefully he will go away when he is ignored

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    Dude Apple isn't going to unlock the album for specific accounts, all advanced copies sent out are physicals. Let the troll be, and hopefully he will go away when he is ignored
    We don't know this guy.
    We don't know his credentials.
    We may very well have run off a guy who MAY have been able to leak the album to us.

He could be a troll but jumping down his throat before he has a real chance to speak isn't a way to make new friends OR get leaks.

EDIT: Besides it would be a good way to prove his case. Vocaroo is completely anonymous, and 30 seconds would prove he's not full of shit.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 08-23-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepiggy View Post
    You are correct. Medical grade stuff I have. Hesitation Marks.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    People bothered by all the leak talk without any actual content, don't worry! When it leaks, ALL those posts will be replaced by PM requests with no content! Aren't you EXCITED?

I agree with @ManBurning , obviously.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow. Just, wow. Skeptical people on a forum in a thread about an unreleased album? No way!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We don't know this guy.
    We don't know his credentials.
    We may very well have run off a guy who MAY have been able to leak the album to us.

He could be a troll but jumping down his throat before he has a real chance to speak isn't a way to make new friends OR get leaks.

EDIT: Besides it would be a good way to prove his case. Vocaroo is completely anonymous, and 30 seconds would prove he's not full of shit.
    lmao ok good luck w that

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    lmao ok good luck w that
    I'm just saying, sometimes you get more with sugar than you do with cunt haha

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howdidislipinto View Post
    People bothered by all the leak talk without any actual content, don't worry! When it leaks, ALL those posts will be replaced by PM requests with no content! Aren't you EXCITED?

I agree with @ManBurning , obviously.
    That's why we have @Lt. Randazzo around to lay serious smack down on their asses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm just saying, sometimes you get more with sugar than you do with cunt haha
    Whatever you say lol I know its a troll but you are more than welcome to feed him if you want

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Whatever you say lol I know its a troll but you are more than welcome to feed him if you want
    Not feeding, not begging, but being a warm ray of sunshine in a sea of spear and attacks.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    IT LEAKED

my toilet that is.
    Honestly?
    Not funny.
    And reported for douchebagarry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not feeding, not begging, but being a warm ray of sunshine in a sea of spear and attacks.
    Well, when what he wants to do is make us believe might have it, and you are the one who still believes he might have it, yeah you are feeding him no matter what way you want to word it

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Well, when what he wants to do is make us believe might have it, and you are the one who still believes he might have it, yeah you are feeding him no matter what way you want to word it
    I never said I believed he had it, I just was trying to give him a way of proving that he did have some sort of advance copy if he was in fact not a troll.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Relax a little.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I never said I believed he had it, I just was trying to give him a way of proving that he did have some sort of advance copy if he was in fact not a troll.
    You are being way too naive if you want to continue having hope to where you keep allowing the guy opportunities to prove himself when he really just tried to say he got an advanced itunes copy. That does not happen loll and I would be surprised he came back and responded to you after giving me that bullshit answer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I want it to leak as well, I won't even be in civilization when the pre order is delivered.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    You are being way too naive if you want to continue having hope to where you keep allowing the guy opportunities to prove himself when he really just tried to say he got an advanced itunes copy. That does not happen loll and I would be surprised he came back and responded to you after giving me that bullshit answer
    I think you know what I was attempting to do and why, you're just giving me a hard time haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)