Page 58 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    well. here are something I learned tonight:

1: north an long is not a place I want to go again. The poster was beautiful, but i saw 6 cop cars in 5 minutes and i thought i was going to die, so i had to leave. The poster was a four panel, huge poster and it and the backing were peeling majorly on all four courners, had i been able to get out of the car and not turn my back, I could have easily gotten it.

2: the poster at lincoln and montrose is also large but only 2 panesls but still about the same siaze as the previous. however, i tried to start peeling and quickly realized all i was going to do was destroy the thing so i left.

3: also found a new 3rd variant poster on grace and wester at the 7-11 by grace st. tap (i think thats the name of the bar)

anyhow, I have a strong desitre to back to north and long tomorrow morning when the gang bangers are asleep, but that probably wont happen.

anyhow.

things i learned.
    Fuck dude my bad. Yeah its a really shitty area. And it looks like the posters are glued. But I should have stressed how bad it is over there. Def don't go at night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone know if the Deluxe Edition will be sold in stores?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I don't see why not. Columbia would be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skip niklas View Post
    Anyone know if the Deluxe Edition will be sold in stores?
    yes it will be

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    not sure if this is news or not but the iTunes listing for the album now states the interview is:

41:58 long

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    not sure if this is news or not but the iTunes listing for the album now states the interview is:

41:58 long
    That is new, I wonder why they extended the length, and by the way I pre-order the deluxe and still I cant understan why to add a second disc with just 3 tracks, and nothing else

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    That is new, I wonder why they extended the length, and by the way I pre-order the deluxe and still I cant understan why to add a second disc with just 3 tracks, and nothing else
    Probably the same reason Broken had Suck and Physical on a seperate disc/as hidden tracks.
    To 'distance them' from the rest of the album.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinCollins420 View Post
    Probably the same reason Broken had Suck and Physical on a seperate disc/as hidden tracks.
    To 'distance them' from the rest of the album.
    and its probably longer than 74 minutes, so they have to split it up anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Quote Originally Posted by sgtkabukisbukaki View Post
    Some guy did a youtube lyric video for CBH, and his captions were, "Came back home dead". CAME BACK HOME DEAD. wtf.
    HO HO HOME DEAD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So, instead of coming in here thinking maybe HM leaked, I've just been looking at how many pages this thread is,
    because at the moment it's at 58, but as soon as a leak is confirmed, this thing is going to jump to 85 in NO TIME..

It sucks waiting to hear the new album, but at the same time, it's sooo awesome that there's a whole album of
    material out there that we haven't heard yet just fucking with us constantly!
    FUCK YEAH!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    I can't believe it's been almost two and a half months since this was announced. While the wait is agonizing, two singles and the streaming shows have made it pretty bearable.
    I bet. That's why avoiding all the streams is such a damn pain. Well, only a week and a few days until I see the show! And then I'll have like, what, five or six streams to enjoy afterwards...? That's pretty cool. Anyway, the album is only 12 days away and a leak should be up just any day now.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick999 View Post
    Fuck dude my bad. Yeah its a really shitty area. And it looks like the posters are glued. But I should have stressed how bad it is over there. Def don't go at night.
    Its all good. You did say it was a bad area I just though if try. And no. No pics. I left my phone and wallet in my glovebox in case I got mugged or arrested.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Here is a little something I've done this morning
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vi3ik3p19...emorabilia.mp3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Shynola said on twitter they aren't doing the NIN vid..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    calling bullshit on that
    no way they would do something with grooverider

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, a small part of me thought they were bullshitting too. Let's hope!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kercyx View Post

Nice one! Really cool, congrats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    yes it will be
    These nationwide retailers currently have it on their websites

Walmart: Standard Deluxe
    FYE: Standard Deluxe
    Barnes and Noble: Standard Deluxe LP

Nothing on Target or Best Buy yet

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    FWIW, I'm kinda interested on the Oneohtrix Point Never remix of Find My Way, since OPN is awesome and Find My Way is probably my favorite of the new tracks that we've heard so far.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The previous time for the interview was 30 minutes, right? That might've been a placeholder because they were still working on it or something. Since it's exclusive to iTunes, they don't have to work with the same deadlines as the tracks on physical media.

I guess. Maybe. That's complete out-of-the-ass talk.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Since it's exclusive to iTunes, they don't have to work with the same deadlines as the tracks on physical media.
    That makes sense. Encoding an album on my 4 year old core2duo to a lossless format and then uploading it on my 1.5 mbps up connection would probably take about 2 hours at the most. And I'm sure all parties involved have better stuff than me, plus it wouldn't surprise me if they're encoding to AAC, which would significantly decrease the time necessary.Also talking out of my ass, of course.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_OAK View Post
    Nice one! Really cool, congrats
    Thank you ! That's really kind of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    FWIW, I'm kinda interested on the Oneohtrix Point Never remix of Find My Way, since OPN is awesome and Find My Way is probably my favorite of the new tracks that we've heard so far.
    new stuff to me. brilliant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I might be wrong here but wasn't Welcome Oblivion available to stream in full exactly two weeks ahead of its release? If so would it be totally unrealistic to expect the same of Hesitation Marks? It seems likely that the London show (which is two weeks ahead of the US release date) will see the entire album played live for the first time SO does anyone think there's a chance it could be made available to stream the same night? Since the two bands are likely tied into the same record deal similar marketing strategies must have been applied. Trent knows as well as anyone that in this day and age it's near impossible for an album to make it to the release date without a leak showing up some time before. These initial leaks are often low quality and I'm sure after all the hard work that goes into creating an album any musician would hate for their music to be heard in such a way, we all know what how upset/angry he was when with teeth leaked early. Since then everything Trent has put out has been heard for the first time either from an official stream or a high quality download directly from one of his sites. Maybe I'm over thinking this but I've pretty much convinced myself that we're going to hear the album in full this Tuesday via nin.com. People who steal music will do so regardless of whether the album is out or not, so what difference does it make sharing it with fans before a shitty leak shows up? WIN-WIN

New guy here so take it easy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do hope there is a full album stream before release date. I already ordered the deluxe cd version and bought a ticket to see them in Spokane Washington.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Fuck my restraint. Just ordered the deluxe edition after hearing "Disappointed". Hyped!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    wants it now
    Last edited by filmfanb; 08-18-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kercyx View Post
    Nice mashup!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by interface2x View Post
    I haven't read any other threads about this so this may have been mentioned already, but ... there was a poster up on the brick wall of the alley right next to the Metro when I was waiting in line for a show on August 4th. Can't say if it's still there or not.
    I saw several last week on the north side of Irving Park Road. One just east of the Kennedy underpass, one at Kedzie, and one at...Elston, I think? They weren't particularly big or anything, though. I imagine they're also pasted on pretty well, but I was headed to work and didn't have time to stop.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Trent said something about how the new album should be leaking soon during the live stream today...