Page 52 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homphgomph View Post
    Not seeing anything on what.cd, don't have a dime account to check...man, I miss demonoid.
    It definitely won't be on DIME. they're pretty strict about copyrighted recordings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zt33u3 View Post
    The link on youtube is total shit
    I figured, I didn't even bother.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    congrats! have a good time.
    Cheers! Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Preordered the deluxe edition. Really excited!! I don't understand why the Trent interview is exclusive to itunes??

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    it was clearly stated about interview taking place on 2nd CD of "deluxe" package, no?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That must be one amazing interview to be featured on an official NIN album release, no?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Does anybody know if the digital download that comes with the deluxe CD if ordered from NIN.com is of the deluxe edition with the 2nd CD of remixes or just of the standard edition?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    it was clearly stated about interview taking place on 2nd CD of "deluxe" package, no?
    No. Everything I saw said iTunes only.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    Does anybody know if the digital download that comes with the deluxe CD if ordered from NIN.com is of the deluxe edition with the 2nd CD of remixes or just of the standard edition?
    I would imagine if you ordered the deluxe, you get the deluxe, If you ordered the standard, you get the standard. I think...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick999 View Post
    I would imagine if you ordered the deluxe, you get the deluxe, If you ordered the standard, you get the standard. I think...
    I asked this before and I don't think anyone was sure. We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

In any case, I'm pretty sure those remixes won't be essential first-day listening if they're not in the deluxe download.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So I guess nobody knows. I hope that if/when this sucker leaks, it's the deluxe version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Well what I have read was that the ITunes deluxe will feature the interview. While the physical copy will include a 28 page hardcover book and the 3 remixes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The interview is something I care very little about having on my disc. I'm sure we'll all hear it regardless.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Gary Numan's new album Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind) just went up for pre-order and we were only meant to get I Am Dust as an mp3, but the whole album is up. Wondering if it's intentional or not?

Either way, that album is due out on October 14 and I'm now listening to it.

Moral of the story: hurry up HM leak!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Dammit ETS, stop crashing for me. My mind jumps to conclusions and assumes Hesitation Marks leaked.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    Dammit ETS, stop crashing for me. My mind jumps to conclusions and assumes Hesitation Marks leaked.
    Same here.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    Dammit.

this.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I keep hearing all of this talk of "minimal" with Hesitation Marks. So far with songs like Disappointed and Copy of A, these tracks sound pretty layered. Even in Came Back Haunted, I still hear a lot going on in there compared to some tracks off of With Teeth. I don't know...this could just be me though.

Ah... yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, let's see... I've dug PHM, BRkn, Fxd, TDS, TF, TPG, CTGod, other singles, TFA, YZ, WithaT, Tslip, GHST (not exactly in this order). So, it looks like HM is gonna be skipped after listening to CBH, CopA, FMway, Disap thinking this is pretty much it. This is how the album will sound. It's always funny to me when I read comments from someone saying "hey, didn't think much of it but then I played it the 15th time and now it's growing on me" or "man, this is meh...oh wait, it will sound better somehow when it's in context"...pfffft. I don't want to be happy. I want pain, drilling guitars, heavy shit. Not drum machines and happy synth blips and cymbal ticks. (next nin album name?).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Okay. Doesn't it seem like the record is about as hyped as it's gonna get? Maybe a boost to be had from the CoA video, but I would think a few days after that you're getting into diminishing returns. I just can't see much point in sitting on it so long. I think in this respect Columbia is still a decade or so behind, where people still get all their info from monthly magazines and MTV. My guess is that in the age of the internet, most people who want HM already know about it and, upon release, reviews, touring and word of mouth will do the job from there. Of course, I haven't gotten any job offers to do marketing or A&R or whatever. So, the fuck do I know?
    Last edited by ComradeCornhole; 08-15-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Commas are important.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroisGreg View Post
    I want pain, drilling guitars, heavy shit.
    Here's a Ministry album. Now go tell someone that cares.

Also, that crash had me refreshing hasitleaked constantly. GAH.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    By TPG do you mean TPD? I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what TPG is.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeCornhole View Post
    Okay. Doesn't it seem like the record is about as hyped as it's gonna get? Maybe a boost to be had from the CoA video, but I would think a few days after that you're getting into diminishing returns. I just can't see much point in sitting on it so long. I think in this respect Columbia is still a decade or so behind, where people still get all their info from monthly magazines and MTV. My guess is that in the age of the internet, most people who want HM already know about it and, upon release, reviews, touring and word of mouth will do the job from there. Of course, I haven't gotten any job offers to do marketing or A&R or whatever. So, the fuck do I know?
    So...what you're really trying to say is--*why in fooking hell hasn't this fiery hot upcoming record been up for stream yet?*

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I wasn't worried about an HM leak because ETS's server wasn't busy, it seemed like the whole site was down, which I don't think would happen from an overload of traffic. (At least, I'm pretty sure - I don't have any idea what I'm talking about honestly)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    *why in fooking hell hasn't this fiery hot upcoming record been up for stream yet?*
    It's a little early for a stream, the album doesn't even come out for 2 and a half weeks.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    It's a little early for a stream, the album doesn't even come out for 2 and a half weeks.
    Actually, we're just 2 weeks away from the earliest release date in the world. So let's just move past that argument. And let's start a pool on when we think it will leak or stream, whichever you think will come first.

I say a leak will happen on Tuesday, August 27th.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm really saying they should just go ahead and release the summamabitch! I don't see any real benefit to holding out so long.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    lol, Numan's album doesn't come out til October 14 and it was put online to download today.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I have a strong psychic belief...that the album...will leak...this weekend...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    I have a strong psychic belief...that the album...will leak...this weekend...
    You'd better be right or I'm going to kick your ass.