Page 26 of 241 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpeters View Post
    Any word on the next single? Is it going to release after the album?

Historically, how soon until snippets appear on Amazon/iTunes?
    No, maybe, about a week before

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINfan04 View Post
    Very true. I can't wait for the first show to see what kind of setlist NIN comes back with. I'm glad TR decided to go back to the full NIN production (Lights In the Sky Tour/The Fragile Tour). I have a feeling we're going to get a diverse setlist. Fingers crossed for Happiness In Slavery live!
    Reasons I won't be on ETS at all between the first show and the last show of the festival run. I want to be surprised at Made In America...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Reasons I won't be on ETS at all between the first show and the last show of the festival run. I want to be surprised at Made In America...
    This is such a good idea, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it... those tour journals beckon me. I'll try though!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    The very second the album leaks, you'll see 86 new unread pages in this thread. When it comes to NIN, ETS is a better indicator than whatever link was posted earlier.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    when i followed the link, after several redirects and various advertisement pop-ups the site said “service temporarily unavailable, try again later”.
    in short words: phishing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't think it will be very good. Most likely a tie with "the Slip."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really hope the album will be leaked in a few weeks. Reading and Leeds dates take place the week before its released, so everybody should have the album by then, if not by the beginning of the tour

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Very true. I can't wait for the first show to see what kind of setlist NIN comes back with. I'm glad TR decided to go back to the full NIN production (Lights In the Sky Tour/The Fragile Tour). I have a feeling we're going to get a diverse setlist. Fingers crossed for Happiness In Slavery live!
    The Fragile in it's entirety. Left in Vegas the 1st night, Right the 2nd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I live in the area but I have an issue with "festival" type shows. When there are so many different bands/artists, there isn't a core audience devoted to ONE band. IMO it's a completely different experience seeing a band at a festival type show than a headlining tour. I have tickets to the 10/19 show at Penn State. To each their own though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    It hasn't leaked, trust me. I'll let you guys know if it ever does.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I live in the area but I have an issue with "festival" type shows. When there are so many different bands/artists, there isn't a core audience devoted to ONE band. IMO it's a completely different experience seeing a band at a festival type show than a headlining tour. I have tickets to the 10/19 show at Penn State. To each their own though.

Oh, I have tickets to a few arena shows, but a few key points came up in my mind that made me decide to go (plus, it's a 20 min subway and bus ride from my apartment, I've always had to travel at least 2 hours for a NIN show, usually closer to 5-12 hours.) For one, tickets are much cheaper (60-70 compared to 113). Since the production is going to be vastly different and something new according to Rob, I can imagine the setlist will be different enough to warrant. Since NIN is last, anyone who really doesn't want to see them can (and I imagine will) leave before the set, so it won't be like festivals where they play between bands. The show is before the new album, perfect way to experience both the excitement of "I have no idea what song this is the beginning of" like with Only or the WT tour version of La Mer, and the holy shit factor of experiencing a new song live as the first time hearing it.

I know festivals are different, and most would say not as good (I'd agree, but I have to wait to pass judgement) but I think there are plenty of reasons to go to this one for me. Plus, QOTSA is the same day, and I missed them opening for NIN.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm too optimistic but I have an extremely positive feeling I'm going to like this record and it will probably be within my top five perhaps? Guess we'll have to see.

I'm still really sold on Came Back Haunted. I can't wait to hear some new songs!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGAGAGGGGGAHHAWAAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still two months... I'm going insane waiting.... It's been a long time since I cared about waiting for a new upcoming album....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    hey guys, i've read that maybe the HM is already on the internet and a site from Mexico already has a review for the first 6 songs: http://www.sopitas.com/site/233620-n...ne-inch-nails/

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninperu View Post
    hey guys, i've read that maybe the HM is already on the internet and a site from Mexico already has a review for the first 6 songs: http://www.sopitas.com/site/233620-n...ne-inch-nails/
    What a scatterbrained article. I wonder if this is really accurate or not.

It's probably not because they forgot to mention that "Disappointed" starts with this sample....

Last edited by thefragile_jake; 07-05-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    What a scatterbrained article. I wonder if this is really accurate or not.

It's probably not because they forgot to mention that "Disappointed" starts with this sample....

And it appears that "Came Back Haunted" is the best song of the first half of the album. How disappointing. It seems like Trent Reznor has lost his touch. Or another way of putting it, his misery.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    How come I'm hearing this from you and not Frozen Beach??! I want my money for this site back.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperthin567 View Post
    And it appears that "Came Back Haunted" is the best song of the first half of the album. How disappointing. It seems like Trent Reznor has lost his touch. Or another way of putting it, his misery.
    Eh. A random review of six tracks in a poorly written, in my opinion, article.

I'm not taking anything they say too serious as a reflection on how it'll end up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm not taking anything they say too serious as a reflection on how it'll end up.
    I hope that you're right. However, I am wondering if it really has leaked. Can anyone verify that already has an account if this is legit?

http://mp3face.com/nine-inch-nails-h...013-new-album/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I hope that you're right. However, I am wondering if it really has leaked. Can anyone verify that already has an account if this is legit?

http://mp3face.com/nine-inch-nails-h...013-new-album/

And another site:

http://albumleakdownload.com/2013/ni...leak-download/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    If those downloads were real, then the album would already be on torrent sites.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    The very second the album leaks, you'll see 86 new unread pages in this thread. When it comes to NIN, ETS is a better indicator than whatever link was posted earlier.
    To quote a famous movie...When this thing'll hit 88 miles (pages) an hour, you're gonna see some serious shit!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    All they said was that they heard the first six songs and they were songs, and Came Back Haunted is the best one. Yeah.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    In "general", this site will tell the truth

http://hasitleaked.com/2013/nine-inc...itation-marks/

As of today : no.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got my Hesitation Marks shirt today!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Surprised to have received the shirt I ordered with the HM pre-order earlier this week. OK. Works for me!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    Surprised to have received the shirt I ordered with the HM pre-order earlier this week. OK. Works for me!

Got my red one today.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Hey maybe the CD pre-orders will show up. haha

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Got my red one today.
    Huh, that looks better than I figured it would. Kinda regretting not picking one up. Oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm kind of pissed with myself for not ordering one after seeing these pictures.

Hopefully they'll have a red shirt in the merch booth.