The tall guy with the bandanna long hair and leather coat and the small lady in front of him is my boyfriend and me I have waited so long to see NIN play and to see them in my home town made the experience all the better. The only problem I had at the concert was the lady you can see with the short red hair and tattoos directly in front of my boyfriend and me. Her and her friends we so rude and inconsiderate of people around them and her tall long haired friend stood right in front of me after making her way up from the back some where using the immortal line "I'm with her that's my friend, I'm just trying to get to my friend." Fuck and that is what I say, the rest of the people around us were awesome and I would like to give a shout out to the two lovely ladies to the very top left of the picture who made room for me so I could again see the stage, thanks ladies you are too kind Sorry for the rant.
Getting to hear Burn and Wish live was beyond anything I could have wished for and my personal favourite Only was the icing on the cake. We got to meet some awesome NIN fans in the hotel we stayed in particularly the mad Liverpudlians Michelle and Nick, all in all considering the size of the stage the visuals were amazing particularly during Closer. I have some videos and will throw them up once I get a chance.
Quote Originally Posted by d-signet View Post