Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2013.08.21 Belsonic Festival, Belfast, Ireland

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry I couldn't post at all yesterday from the gig (or beforehand)

I seems that this board is not windows-phone friendly

Anyway, I'm uploading some video clips to youtube. will post as they are processed if anyone wants them.

Only short clips i'm afraid ( 10 - 30 seconds each, no full songs) , because i was in front of a lot of people and didn't want to obscure their view or enjoyment any more than necessary. They're enough to get a feel of the gig anyway, and they're all in 1080p

Here's a tester anyway - support act

Last edited by d-signet; 08-22-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by demoniccharge View Post
    That was some concert lads. Good to meet a few ETS heads at it too outside the queue and leaving at the end incl. Slave2thewage, I was the drunk Southerner with long hair and glasses :P
    Dude, it was you I talked to after the gig near the back of the main standing area, right? (I was the long haired Geordie, haha)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Good show... I had the filth pig top on, hello to anyone i met at hudsons (dj played attack ships on fire for us! Hooray) or linen hostel- that igor guy wss about ready to kill us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken-royal View Post
    Dude, it was you I talked to after the gig near the back of the main standing area, right? (I was the long haired Geordie, haha)
    That'd be me dude. It was an excellent gig wasn't it? I'm pretty sure I was still fairly wasted even then. ASIWYFA were and epic support act to weren't they? That was my fourth time seeing them. Class act.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Yep that band were great. Really liked the venue as well. Were some oddballs in the crowd, always the way though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by demoniccharge View Post
    That'd be me dude. It was an excellent gig wasn't it? I'm pretty sure I was still fairly wasted even then. ASIWYFA were and epic support act to weren't they? That was my fourth time seeing them. Class act.
    It was, aye! ASIWYFA really impressed me, had heard good things about them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FINALLY home, great show, met some friendlys at the front, gave them my flag to drape over the front, i'm behind in glasses lol

...of course they had it upside down :/ I mean some Niall and Barry guys on the bus from Dublin airport to Belfast, but sadly lost them
    ended up alone at the show but befriended these guys, lovely bunch, great so, so quashed and crushed and sweaty, but loved every raging second of it,
    Trent seemed in seriously good spirits, partially because it was so long since he's been in Belfast, i think? Either way he seemed like he wanted
    to put on a good show regardless of weather, venue, size, Hurt dick heads, they fucking rocked, and the set list was the ideal one i was hoping for,
    and he was a good laugh when he fucked up, started playing TWOIT before What If We Could, I had a great time just wish I wasn't sick and had more money to be more fun,
    here's copy of a

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...03234580528018

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    yeah, i recognize some of those guys from my hotel

here's a few of the video clips i've got

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...1EZk1DlkE9O4aP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Having a remembrance party with mates and wine with this plugged into my tv!!!
    sad innit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Absolutely loved the gig. First time seeing them and it was without a doubt the best gig I've ever been to. The visuals were fucking insane. Delighted we got The Wretched, Sanctified and WIFC?.

Was talking to a few people from here beforehand as well. Met Slave2thewage anyway; I was one of the guys who showed up around 2:30pm with the Origin of Symmetry shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved it too. I chose this gig over Leeds festival, despite living only 15 miles from the Leeds Festival site. The whole trip (ticket, hotel, transport) cost me less than a day ticket for Leeds. Go figure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The tall guy with the bandanna long hair and leather coat and the small lady in front of him is my boyfriend and me I have waited so long to see NIN play and to see them in my home town made the experience all the better. The only problem I had at the concert was the lady you can see with the short red hair and tattoos directly in front of my boyfriend and me. Her and her friends we so rude and inconsiderate of people around them and her tall long haired friend stood right in front of me after making her way up from the back some where using the immortal line "I'm with her that's my friend, I'm just trying to get to my friend." Fuck and that is what I say, the rest of the people around us were awesome and I would like to give a shout out to the two lovely ladies to the very top left of the picture who made room for me so I could again see the stage, thanks ladies you are too kind Sorry for the rant.
    Getting to hear Burn and Wish live was beyond anything I could have wished for and my personal favourite Only was the icing on the cake. We got to meet some awesome NIN fans in the hotel we stayed in particularly the mad Liverpudlians Michelle and Nick, all in all considering the size of the stage the visuals were amazing particularly during Closer. I have some videos and will throw them up once I get a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by d-signet View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pics and two videos:

http://nin.com.pl/?p=1215