Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.28 - Milan, IT @ Mediolanum Forum

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

2013.08.28 - Milan, IT @ Mediolanum Forum

Last edited by arsenic; 05-13-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    If there's nin.com tickets, I'll consider going. If not, no. Italian concert organisation is notoriously chaotic.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    NIN venue gig: VERY ATTRACTIVE! They play a longer set.
    I'm considering it. I can get a plane 5 min from my home.
    Got the fever..

Venue capacity = 11000. Not a little too much?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Very expensive plane tickets. I don't know...
    Would be nice to see them there, Milan is a beautiful city.
    It also would be nice to see you again, Paul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going. Tomahawk supporting, long NIN set... fuck it, I'm going

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Now it becomes interesting!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    tickets are now available on ticketone.it
    I've just bought one

Ticket price: 40€
    Shipping to Switzerland, fees and whatever: 38.77€
    Total 78.77€

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    €39 fee?
    Pre sale starts tomorrow, how did you manage to get a ticket. by phoning them?
    I just registered myself at the site.
    I assume it's possible to choose for digital internet tickets you can print out at home....

As I can see now, I'm planning to go. My son maybe too Maybe a few friends too?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ^
    Yes! Me and Attila will be there for sure. It seems my girlfriend will join us.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nine_inch_nerd View Post
    €39 fee?Pre sale starts tomorrow, how did you manage to get a ticket. by phoning them?I just registered myself at the site.I assume it's possible to choose for digital internet tickets you can print out at home....As I can see now, I'm planning to go. My son maybe too Maybe a few friends too?
    An Italian user wrote me on nin.com forum to say that for some weird reason tickets were already available on ticketone.it and I didn't hesitate to buy one.Shortly after I posted the message on ETS, they quickly removed the tickets from sale.From what I can remember, print at home was not available at the time, although I could have spared a few bucks by selecting the option to pick the ticket up before the show. But I decided not to risk and i went for the postal service instead.Yeah, 39€ fee, that's almost the cost of the ticket itself.

EDIT: they've now changed back the terms and conditions regarding shipping costs. I yet have to receive an answer about why I paid 7 euros more.

But wait, there is more.It was clearly written on their website that shipping cost to Switzerland, USA and Canada were 22.99 euro but I was charged 29.99. I immediately wrote to the customer service asking for a refund for the difference and I yet have to receive an answer. In the meantime, they changed the terms and conditions now saying that "the final price will be individually calculated while going through the check out". That's a perfect example about how Italy works. TBH, I'm already disgusted and I yet have to receive the physical ticket.(By the way, you can still see the page with the original shipping prices in the google's cache.)
    Last edited by arsenic; 05-03-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laci View Post
    ^Yes! Me and Attila will be there for sure. It seems my girlfriend will join us.
    Now I'm going for sure.
    Not because of you, not because of Attila, but.....because of your girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by dariocotti View Post
    From what I can remember, print at home was not available at the time, although I could have spared a few bucks by selecting the option to pick the ticket up before the show. But I decided not to risk and i went for the postal service instead.

INFORMAZIONI SUL RITIRO PRESSO IL LUOGO DELL'EVENTO
    Il Ritiro sul luogo dell'evento è possibile solo il giorno dell'evento all'apertura delle casse, normalmente da 1 ora prima dello spettacolo e sino all'inizio dello stesso.I documenti necessari per il ritiro sono i seguenti:- documento di identità- e-mail di conferma inviata da TicketOne oppure ID ordine per gli acquisti effettuati tramite Call Center; - in caso di ritiro da parte di terzi: delega scritta da parte dell’intestatario dell’ordine, fotocopia del documento di identità dell’intestatario dell’ordine, documento di identità della persona delegata e e-mail di conferma inviata da TicketOne oppure ID ordine per gli acquisti effettuati tramite Call CenterPer garantire un adeguato servizio di consegna dei biglietti consigliamo a tutti gli utenti di anticipare il ritiro del proprio biglietto e di non attendere l'approssimarsi dell'inizio del concerto poiché in tal caso potrebbero verificarsi code e ritardi non attribuibili alla nostra gestione.Si ricorda che tutti i prodotti selezionati possono essere ordinati contemporaneamente solo scegliendo un'unica modalità di spedizione. Ad esempio, un evento disponibile solo con Spedizione tramite Corriere Espresso non può essere acquistato all'interno dello stesso ordine con un evento per il quale è previsto solo il Ritiro sul luogo dell'evento.

Can someone translate this?
    I understand it's a sort of 'will call', just interested in the extra details.
    Thnx

It's the same company as for example Eventim.de. As dutchman I ordered several time tickets using their website, the same story (extreme high fees). Thanks to Livenation: they have the power to do that (monopoly position).You pay also €5 for the service. And I think €5 per ticket.Nothing new to me.That's why I'm considering the 'will call' option.

VVV
    Last edited by witte; 05-02-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    over 20 euros shipping costs? are you kidding me?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nine_inch_nerd View Post

INFORMAZIONI SUL RITIRO PRESSO IL LUOGO DELL'EVENTO

Il Ritiro sul luogo dell'evento è possibile solo il giorno dell'evento all'apertura delle casse, normalmente da 1 ora prima dello spettacolo e sino all'inizio dello stesso.
    I documenti necessari per il ritiro sono i seguenti:

- documento di identità
    - e-mail di conferma inviata da TicketOne oppure ID ordine per gli acquisti effettuati tramite Call Center;
    - in caso di ritiro da parte di terzi: delega scritta da parte dell’intestatario dell’ordine, fotocopia del documento di identità dell’intestatario dell’ordine, documento di identità della persona delegata e e-mail di conferma inviata da TicketOne oppure ID ordine per gli acquisti effettuati tramite Call Center

Per garantire un adeguato servizio di consegna dei biglietti consigliamo a tutti gli utenti di anticipare il ritiro del proprio biglietto e di non attendere l'approssimarsi dell'inizio del concerto poiché in tal caso potrebbero verificarsi code e ritardi non attribuibili alla nostra gestione.

Si ricorda che tutti i prodotti selezionati possono essere ordinati contemporaneamente solo scegliendo un'unica modalità di spedizione. Ad esempio, un evento disponibile solo con Spedizione tramite Corriere Espresso non può essere acquistato all'interno dello stesso ordine con un evento per il quale è previsto solo il Ritiro sul luogo dell'evento.

Can someone translate this?
    Very briefly: those are details about picking up the ticket the day of the show.

You'll need:
    1) ID card
    2) confirmation email previously sent by TicketOne (or order ID - if you placed your order trough the call center).
    3) in case someone else is picking up the ticket for you, he/she'll need a written confirmation from you (who placed the order), together with a printed copy of your ID as well as his/her personal ID. Additionally, you'll need what described in point 2).

They also say to buy the ticket a considerable amount time before the show, as there might be queues or delays. All the selected products can be ordered simultaneously only when choosing a single shipping method. For instance, an event which is only available with the "express shipping" method cannot be selected along with another event which only has "pick up directly at the venue" and no other shipping options.

Feel free to ask me if something is not clear enough

edit - I forgot: The pick up starts one hour before the show (let's say 7PM) and it will be possible to pick up tickets until the show starts (let's say 8PM).
    Last edited by arsenic; 05-02-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Gentile Paul .......,

TicketOne ha il piacere di fornirLe il dettaglio dell'ordine da Lei eseguito con successo sul sito www.TicketOne.it il 03/05/13 . Il Suo ID Ordine è: xxxxxxxxx

We will stay in Milan for 4 days (short holiday).

There are 'parterre' tickets and first ring (B section) tickets. The last ones are more expensive.
    Last edited by witte; 05-04-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Checked the prices and it's too expensive for a gig and I've already booked everything for my summer holiday. A few days in Italy in the burning sun? no way.
    (they should have chosen a scandinavian date tho...)

next year... next year...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got the ticket (parterre).Can't wait for my 7th NIN gig. Really happy this is not in a Festival!!!!!

FB event: http://www.facebook.com/events/365370366916886
    created by: NIN italian Community
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nine-I...76475495741541
    Last edited by dzn; 05-03-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kitz View Post
    Checked the prices and it's too expensive for a gig and I've already booked everything for my summer holiday. A few days in Italy in the burning sun? no way.
    (they should have chosen a scandinavian date tho...)

next year... next year...

To right. I was there at the same time a couple of years ago. Talk about turning into a sweatball the second you leave your hotel!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is anyone else from the UK thinking of going to this? The only arena show in the European leg looks like too good an opportunity to miss. Flights from Heathrow look like being around £180 return. If I do go, it'll be fly out on the Wednesday and fly back on the Thursday. Anyone else up for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought the plane ticket... I'm psyched, really can't wait to meet you all there and have some fun again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    just bought my ticket, can't wait after 4 long years...
    For all the foreigners, the venue is not that good and just outside milan but it is well served by the undergound.
    Don't buy the tickets with shipping fares, it is useless and expensive, just buy them online and choose to pick them up at the venue on the same day.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I did the 'will call' option indeed.
    Yes, I saw that there's a metro nearby.
    But, what do you mean with 'the venue is not that good'?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    oh it's just for the sound, but it's basically all the same in the milan area anyway, we don't have good venues. It's a sport arena, so not perfect for music, but ok.
    Anyway I'm quite surprised NIN can handle a 10k/15k people venue in Italy, last time I checked they weren't this popular here.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    The parterre and only the first row is available, which should reduce the capacity (?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ticket purchased, hotel booked. Flights to sort next.

Anyone else from the UK going?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Flight booked, finally.

What kind of accomodation did you choose, guys?
    I think I need a little help to find a good one, so much to choose from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm staying at The Royal Garden. It cost about 140 euros for the night but is in easy walking distance of the venue. I've tried to make my trip as easy as possible!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/roya...6e27ae0;dcid=1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to the site, standing tickets are unavailable already?

Is anybody from Croatia going to this show?
    if so, have you bought tickets already, and if you did, where, how, andfor how much?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah now I check this post, I forked out the extra like €39 for the shipping fee just wanted to have my tickets in my hand before I go!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I'm from Ireland, ordered my ticket and booked my flight...just counting down the days...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aaaand there we go! Tickets ordered. I was aiming for a US date this time around (wanted to see all those cool screens and whatnot) but it was a hard sell for potential friends or family that I could've got to go with me. Italy on the other hand... Italy and Sweden are pretty close in comparison. Also: Direct flights!

Nice to see so many ETSers going I might not have a high post count but I've been hanging around these forums since... pretty much forever.