Thread: 2013.08.28 - Milan, IT @ Mediolanum Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    man i just wanna hear his speeches.
    here's one:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Scarlet Siren I said hello to you in the afternoon (and we met at the Scala as well)

this show was epic, my 3rd in this tour
    I am very happy to see the full production after the very cool Scala gig and the not so cool Reading festival gig..
    all the sound and visuals were amazing, it was fun to finally see the band in a gig like this

made lots of pictures all afternoon and evening, they are all here, please dont use it without permission, thanx :
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...47002007989249

Last edited by zsorzs; 09-01-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Looking back at the festival tour and also now Philadelphia is done, I'm sure we can say that NIN's gig in Milan was the best set we were witnesses of.
    Looking at the duration of the show in relation to the complete visual set.
    Yes, I know, we still get two festival appearance....
    But I'm free to say this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Where to start. The whole trip to Milan was perfect from start to end. The Holiday Inn hotel turned out to be quite great and only a quick taxi drive away from the forum.

My friends and I got to the venue at around 1pm and there were already +/- 30 people in front of it waiting in the heat. Eventually we made it to the front row. Tomahawk were surprisingly good, Mike Patton is a great singer.

NIN were amazing. This was my first Nine Inch Nails show, although I've been a fan for almost a decade now, but I just never had the chance to see them at a show that's not a festival and I'm glad I waited for this one. You could tell how happy Trent was compared to the festivals he'd played before. Although I was hoping for some songs that didn't get played (Reptile and TDTWWA in particular), I couldn't be happier with what I witnessed.

http://instagram.com/p/dslinenu2p/

I took some videos, but the quality isn't that great. I wasn't paying attention to what I was filming either, too busy, you know, watching a show. But they're enough to serve as a great memory of the best concert experience I've ever had.

Thank you, Trent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    few good videos of the show here
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Albirocker/videos

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Still no sign of a recording of this show? I'd love to have this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsorzs View Post
    made lots of pictures all afternoon and evening, they are all here, please dont use it without permission, thanx :
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...47002007989249
    Thank you very much for these really nice pics!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I only did one video, here it is:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first arena show since hovet stockholm 2007... and all i can say "what a great hell of show"...
    its was the only arena show i have been in which was full house, even it wasnt sold out!!!!!
    all the crowd was standing in the seat row which made a such of great feeling in the air through the show. really really great show!

first and the only time i heard "what if we could" live!