Thread: Radiohead

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Haha, I spent all those hours and hours searching for a lossless copy of all these on CD for years and years, before they came to suddenly appear out of nowhere on streaming sites!

Actually, the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack is easy enough to find; though there are two of them — the Nellee Hooper complete score on Vol. 2 has more versions of "Talk Show Host" or at least pieces of music that sample its lead riff. It was having to track down a copy of Memento on CD in the wild second-hand, before the Discogs/eBay trade became good and plentiful... that was painful. Eventually, one turned up while I was browsing a second-hand store in Victoria B.C. on holiday. I tried to explain to the clerk what an awesome find it was for me, and he was basically nodding vacantly, like "sure, anything else?" Hahaha.

I can credit the discovery of that R+J score along with Lost Highway in my early-teenage years for invigorating my interest in film soundtracks and, by extension, the rest of NIN's subsequent career.
    Last edited by botley; 02-22-2020 at 01:45 PM.