Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Placebo

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    All downhill since Hewitt left...
    Ah, the good old days when Hewitt was the "alcoholic"...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Oh man, didn't bother coming here, but I was at that festival in Germany and sure pissed as hell. We traveled soley for Placebo to that very festival since we had a stag night aswell and the guys were the only band we all (9 dudes) could agree on so we were really looking forward to see them. We had fun anyway and a blast during that weekend, but having them bail out 30 minutes before the show with everyone already in place and waiting for them to close the festival on a Sunday this was absolute shit. "Sudden illness"... yes of course. If he was puking or stuff like that after some bad catering, okay... Be specific as long as it's not insulting or humiliating, but this shallow message felt like a severe rip off for everyone. I suppose he was drunk out of his mind or might have had a few shots to many when strolling the festival location.

Would have loved to see them perform as did many with their 20-years shirts, but oh well...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Looks like they did a Cure cover of Let's Go to Bed at the Meltdown fest tonight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Brick shithouse has some amazing production on it. I know it’s not the strongest song. But man it sounds so great...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    So what's happening with them? There's some NIN-level of radio silence going on...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    So what's happening with them? There's some NIN-level of radio silence going on...
    Yeah, I don't think there's been any news of anything since last October when Brian and Stef did WYIN anniversary interviews and only alluded to the next album being experimental, changing up their songwriting process etc. I was kind of hoping your post would have been an update on stuff haha. Hopefully soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well... the most recent thing that I've found about Brian Molko at least

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    He looks pretty fucked up there. :/