Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much, Reznor2112, for doing this
    count me in for a physical, I don't own a blu-ray burner so this is the only way to get it...thanks for taking on the task

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yeah count me for blu-ray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me too (or 16) more than happy to pay for a bluray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome, thanks for doing this man! I was really hoping someone would put something like this together. I am in for a Blu-ray physical copy if it comes together!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'd like to buy a BD copy too. Thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    +1 Blu Ray copy. (this is like an official pre-order!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    +1 for the transcode to complete successfully

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

I have been in talks with @DigitalChaos We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

CONCERNING the physical copies:
    I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
    I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice.

Will the DVD image be put up at the same time as BD? I don't have any blank blurays at the moment ;_;

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    hohoho sweet! cant wait to d/l this

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

I have been in talks with @DigitalChaos We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

CONCERNING the physical copies:
    I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
    I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.
    Will you be making any dvd copies? i don't have a blu-ray player, and my dvd burner is broken. Of course i am more than happy to pay, and you can get it to me when you can, just as long as it comes!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!
    Hell yes, as would i. DAMN i can't stop thinking about that show!

It was fucking PERFECT in my book.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker
    But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll be wanting a Blu Ray too please, look forward to announcement about order info soon! Cheers for doing this.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to @DigitalChaos and it should be going up sometime soon.

I am having to use a BD burner from work, I am wanting to burn my copy first before I upload the BD image to make sure all is correct.

Once that is up, I will make the post about placing orders.

WARNING!!! There will only be a one week window to order these as I wont be able to do much more due to work. Thanks for your understanding.

Ordering info up in the next few days.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER
    Anything worth doing is worth doing in the best way possible.

See also: Fragility 1.0

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to @DigitalChaos and it should be going up sometime soon.
    Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
    edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
    edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.
    Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.
    Yes, it has been fully tested on my PS3 through the media server and from a USB flash drive.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I play mp4s on my xbox thru a memory stick and it doesnt have any problems with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm in!

Hey all, I just stumbled on this thread this morning and have four idle BD-REs and would like to help. Once the BD Image is ready and I get my hands on a copy I'll be more than happy to start producing some. Once I get a copy and get the bugs worked out, I can start cutting from my MBP and mobile BD-R one after another while at work. I'll keep watching for updates and toss up a website to handle ordering/payments. My only conflict is that I'll be getting married on May 5th so this week will be busy for me. If the BD image drops before next week, please PM/email me and I'll get on it in my spare time.

Bryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Count me in for a physical Blu Ray disc as well...not too fussed about it coming with artwork as I can print that off myself!!

Just let me know how much and what the Paypal email address is and it'll be paid for immediately!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

same here ill grab a blu ray

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19ninetynine View Post
    same here ill grab a blu ray
    Me too. :-)

PS: A while ago I bought both the "Closure" and "Broken" dvds at nin.com from a user that did the same favor for everybody there, and he even printed the covers and discs, and the same happened later with TOIOU blurays and dvds (which I bought too), would this be the same way or just the burned blurays? Both things would be much appreciated, of course, I'm just curious.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The Blu rays that I will be shipping out to everyone will have full artwork and case.

The BD Image should be up this week. As stated before I am using a BD drive from my work and want to get it burned and make sure there are no bugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for doing this Reznor2112!! I'll be on the lookout for the order info post!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Reznor2112, i am still wondering...will there be any dvd copies? i have no blueray player, and as i mentioned, my cd/dvdr drive is broken, so physical is the only way i can go,
    If not, maybe someone other than Reznor2112 could make me a dvd copy and mail it to me. I could send such a person a money order, or just use western union, and pay for shipping fees as well as a bit for said person's time and effort.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Fuck yes, count me in for a Blu-Ray. It'll be a nice little treat until the TOIOU release comes out!