Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013.11.02 - New Orleans, LA @ Voodoo Music & Art Experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Single Day tickets went on sale today. $104.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    so close, just one more day of work

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Happy Halloween y'all. Hopping on a plane in a few hours. See you on Bourbon Street!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    gonna wear my red "make art, not corpses" shirt for Saturday, say hi if you see me

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Sitting in the LOA area w/ the 'crates' or whatever. Views are good to excellent to pointless. But I am definetly going to stake a rail spot all day tomorrow. At least in this side. :-)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    pretty sure Trent was watching PJ tonight as Eddie Vedder shouted him out by name as one of the great acts here this weekend, and looked off to the side of the stage as he said it and smiled. Pretty cool.

PJ had their full stage setup tonight, so that made me slightly optimistic that NIN will do theirs tomorrow. I know PJ is nowhere near NINs in terms of lighting and screens, I'm just sayin.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)

2013.11.02 - New Orleans, LA @ Voodoo Music & Art Experience

I'm going to try for the rail. Seemed easy yesterday but I have no idea how NIN fans are gonna be in Loa today. You can spot me by the purple-haired wife on my arm.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They were lining up in Asheville well before 4:00 - nobody in the line was there for anyone except NIN. Don't wait too long to get there!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @Leviathant I want to meet you and @mormolyke(?)! Please for fat woman in black head kerchief and NIN hoodie if I don't see her hair first. And yes if you want rail in LOA side come over soon. 2nd in & it's filling fast. I'm on Trent/Pino side!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Yes!! ETS greetings were passed. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey!, this will be my first NIN show since 2008, yeah!.

I remember posting in this forum and the nin forum (does that one still exists?) years ago, I'm from Mexico and I've seen NIN 4 time before (2005 Mexico City, 2005 San Antonio TX, 2006 Austin TX and 2008 Monterrey, Mexico), now I live here in the US, I was living in Miami and had ticket for the Florida show but had to move here to NOLA like 3 weeks ago for a new job, and couldn't go to the Sunrise, FL NIN show, no money back either because I bought the ticket thought the NIN page, bummer, but now I have a ticket for today's show!, I'm going alone because no one that I've met here this past days were interested in going (dumbs, lol), so if you see a Mexican wearing a NIN dissonance tshirt, say hi!. So excited!

Daniel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenfix View Post
    Hey!, this will be my first NIN show since 2008, yeah!.

I remember posting in this forum and the nin forum (does that one still exists?) years ago, I'm from Mexico and I've seen NIN 4 time before (2005 Mexico City, 2005 San Antonio TX, 2006 Austin TX and 2008 Monterrey, Mexico), now I live here in the US, I was living in Miami and had ticket for the Florida show but had to move here to NOLA like 3 weeks ago for a new job, and couldn't go to the Sunrise, FL NIN show, no money back either because I bought the ticket thought the NIN page, bummer, but now I have a ticket for today's show!, I'm going alone because no one that I've met here this past days were interested in going (dumbs, lol), so if you see a Mexican wearing a NIN dissonance tshirt, say hi!. So excited!

Daniel
    im from México too, unfortunately i'm not in this show, great to know there aré mexican fans seeing NIN tour, you re gonna enjoy it!

I saw NIN in Auburn Hills and i will see them in Seattle.

saludos