Thread: Boston Marathon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Boston Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    I guess that rules out the "we'll cut your fingers one by one if you don't collaborate" threat..
    What do you mean? I'm not trying to be a douche, just saying that his ability to talk getting fucked up in the process of getting him to stop shooting at people doesn't mean he can't communicate. I didn't mean "getting info out of him" as I'm cool with torture or some shit

Edit: the quotations around talk were meant for if he can't actually speak. Not torture him until he says whatever people want him to.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 04-20-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    What do you mean? I'm not trying to be a douche, just saying that his ability to talk getting fucked up in the process of getting him to stop shooting at people doesn't mean he can't communicate. I didn't mean "getting info out of him" as I'm cool with torture or some shit

Edit: the quotations around talk were meant for if he can't actually speak. Not torture him until he says whatever people want him to.
    That was actually just a joke!
    I'm against torture as well but we all know your Gov. loves it. What's gonna save his ass is the fact that he's an American citizen, although some Republicans couldn't care less.
    Last edited by Deepvoid; 04-21-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post

well...i thought it was pretty damn funny.