Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2013.09.01 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: 2013.09.01 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Was that before, or after NIN came on?
    It was before and during. I had like one nice person near me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    some pretty drunk 'bro' 3 people away from me yelled "GET OFF THE STAGE" in the middle of find my way. got a good laugh off that one. im still curious who else he thought was going on stage after nin.

rest of the crowd was very into nin/respectful in my area though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDrug View Post
    some pretty drunk 'bro' 3 people away from me yelled "GET OFF THE STAGE" in the middle of find my way. got a good laugh off that one. im still curious who else he thought was going on stage after nin.

rest of the crowd was very into nin/respectful in my area though.
    I had a couple annoying 'bro' types in front of me during QOTSA but everyone near me during NIN was awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this is 1 hr 20 min of the set someone captured on the first stream.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    people are fucking slobs. there were tons of garbage/recycling cans all over the place, but the field was littered with garbage. good thing the rain held off until this morning. it was pouring as i was driving back.

edit - I didn't even notice until just now.... did someone pee in a water bottle?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    there was def piss in water bottles.

on the bright side which I dunno if anyone saw: there were about a dozen workers with huge leaf rakes and garbage bins cleaning up after wiz khalifa before qotsa. I've never seen that at a festival before. I mean, where the fuck do you expect people to put bottles/can when the nearest garbage can is a 10 min walk away and you're in a dense crowd? i think they did a great job over all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I nearly got into a fight with some hawaiian dude near the end when he kept moshing into me while I was trying to enjoy the music. I don't even know if it was him, but he's the one I punched in the face for it. Other than that it was a good experience. But man, talk about LITTERBUGS. All that fucking trash at the end. Wouldn't have surprised me if people just stood there and shat themselves rather than walking to the toilets.