Thread: 2013.09.01 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    as soon as I saw QotSA and NIN on the same day I bought a ticket for Sunday

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2013.08.31 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I don't recall them selling single day tickets. I got my presale weekend pass for 115 bucks though.
    On the official site of the festival it says the single day GA tickets are coming soon

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    On the official site of the festival it says the single day GA tickets are coming soon
    I see the one-day tickets go on sale Friday here. So I wonder what the deal is with the stubhub tickets, since they're a lot cheaper. Are they legit? Stubhub says "It's simple: we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Stubhub tix (right now) are just people who split their 2 day passes, good thing for NIN people Sunday isn't as hot as a ticket as Saturday

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Isn't a 2-day pass usually just one pass that says 2-day pass on it? Not actually 2 passes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just got a pair for sunday only, $65 each, through stubhub and they look legit to me. obviously time will tell but I've had nothing but success with buying from them in the past. And they will replace your tickets day of if there's ever a problem.

gonna drive down from the BX - beats dealing with the Barclays ticket bs that will inevitably happen.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: 2013.08.31 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Isn't a 2-day pass usually just one pass that says 2-day pass on it? Not actually 2 passes...
    I can confirm that they sent a ticket for each day. Just regular ticketmaster tickets.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Cool. Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TCMD View Post
    just got a pair for sunday only, $65 each, through stubhub and they look legit to me. obviously time will tell but I've had nothing but success with buying from them in the past. And they will replace your tickets day of if there's ever a problem.

gonna drive down from the BX - beats dealing with the Barclays ticket bs that will inevitably happen.

you don't ever have to worry about stubhub, they're the only re-sell site you can trust because there is a guarantee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2013.08.31 - Philadelphia, PA @ Made in America Fest

Looking for a single day ticket for Sun 9/1 if anyone has extras they are willing to part with. Strapped for cash, looking to pay $75 or less. PM me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm on holidays from Australia and am doing a quick hit and run mission for the Sunday from New York....does anyone have a ballpark idea of what times QOTSA and NIN will start and finish? Am I looking at a 5-11pm start/finish or something more like a 9pm/1am start finish for both? Wondering if the visit won't be so quick and when I need to bail on this wedding after party back in NY on the Sunday! Only 68 more days!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    5 - 11 is more likely. Festivals here in the US rarely go past 11pm.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    You might want to change the date to the 1st since that's when NIN is playing.

So, I think I'm going to give in and buy a Sunday ticket off stub hub... Considering this show will be before the album drops, and the different stage setup means probably different playlist, I figure it's worth the $80 for a day ending with NIN.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    if I had to guess NIN will play from 8 to 10, most events like this have curfews of 10 pm

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Looking forward to seeing you all there. Finally popping my live NiN cherry with this show. Sure I could've sprung for one of the Newark or Brooklyn shows, but why sit in the nosebleeds?

38 days to go.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Anybody know where the VIP viewing section is for this?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm probably going to end up going to this. I've never been to one of these things though. It's just a general admission free-for-all the whole day? Can you usually get a decent distance from the stage? Should I wear a diaper and park myself in front all day and listen to all the crap that comes on stage before QOTSA and NIN? I'm tight on money until about a week or two before the show when I should have some money coming in. Will stubhub tickets probably get cheaper or more expensive by then?
    Last edited by Kyle; 07-28-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Wasnt planning on going to any festivals, but after seeing the new footage of Sanctified from Japan, I couldn't risk missing it. Who knows if theyll drop it off the setlist during Tension. (which they may do for the U.S. fests anyway)

Either way, I get to see them a good month before the rest of the shows. (and get a cheese steak)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Watching Lolla last night got me so pumped for this, didn't want to see spoilers, but I'm just too weak, sure hope they play Sanctified in Philly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Right, so they do play Sanctified. Cool. This "no spoilers" shit is killing me though. Damn you Sheridan

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umby1979 View Post
    Right, so they do play Sanctified. Cool. This "no spoilers" shit is killing me though. Damn you Sheridan
    Have you ever seen any of those clips from when Jay-Z and Kanye toured together and they played Niggas in Paris something like 5 or 6 times in a row at a concert? NIN has taken a cue from that and ends each show with Maybe Just Once played a whole bunch of times in a row.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Ooops, forgot the spoiler warnings on that post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish there would be some confirmation if this will be the only time they're coming to Philly for the foreseeable future, or if they'll be back after the festivals. Because if they are, I'd rather skip this show.. and the time is soon approaching where if I don't buy tickets I won't be able to. Hard to know what to do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjesus View Post
    I wish there would be some confirmation if this will be the only time they're coming to Philly for the foreseeable future, or if they'll be back after the festivals. Because if they are, I'd rather skip this show.. and the time is soon approaching where if I don't buy tickets I won't be able to. Hard to know what to do.
    Just do it bro. It'll probably be the longest festival set they play on tour, considering last year PJ was given 2 hours to play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ooops, forgot the spoiler warnings on that post.
    That's ok. I'm sure somewhere along the line in the next 3 weeks I'll read that it's a setlist containing mainly Painful Convictions songs with a couple of HM songs thrown in. They all appear on stage with bouffant hair, flouro shirts tucked into acid wash jeans and a guest appearance from Lionel Ritchie on Purest Feeling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    each show with Maybe Just Once played a whole bunch of times in a row.
    Yep, just got it....we're both singing from the same 80's songbook

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'd be okay if we got the same setlist as Lollapalooza. But if Pearl Jam got two hours last year, I hope NIN gets the same.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Would anyone mind picking up a couple of tour shirts from this festival stop for me? Please PM if you can help. To sweeten the deal, I can throw in an exclusive CBH towel from the Fuji Rock Festival - only available in Japan.

*edit*
    Someone has claimed this offer. Thanks!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 08-25-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: added bonus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From NYC

Any want to go down from NYC- let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/henry.cross.526

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    im goin down from nyc area but not sure when and how long ill be staying. you going both days?