Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost BC

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Since I live in a backwaters town, it only cost me 174 after fees which is fine because I'll spend money on merch anyways.

But 400 for a meet and greet? No thanks.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 04-02-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Man, $105 for a GA ticket...
    I remember when this band used to be $30-40 for a show.
    *sigh*

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Man, $105 for a GA ticket...
    I remember when this band used to be $30-40 for a show.
    *sigh*
    I seen them during a club leg of Popestar in November 2016 with GA ticket for $40.00 with an opener.

I seen them last December during the small theater leg of A Pale Tour Named Death with a VIP ticket (ensure good spot) with no opener for $200.00+

They're huge now so it’s only gonna get worse.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pfft I saw them in 2001 before they were a band. They paid me $5 to get in.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Can't lie... these statues are all sick.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm surprised there's not one for Papa III though.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Love them

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I might grab the Papa II one if I have some extra cash laying around. I don't care too much for the Cardinal ones though. Still not a fan of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I'm surprised there's not one for Papa III though.
    Yeah, instead of doing 2 Cardinals, they should have done a Papa III in the Square Hammer get up.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Papa II looks more badass than Papa III

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Papa II looks more badass than Papa III
    You're correct. And Papa III looks more bad-ass than Cardinal Copia lol.
    He's just getting progressively lamer and lamer as time goes on.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    The Revolver article contains more of the interview, which is worth a read.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Has anybody that's going to Chicago Open Air gotten their tickets yet? When I bought my ticket back in December, I got an email saying that "My ticket has been confirmed" and that "we will let you know when your e-ticket is available". It does say at the bottom of the email that to contact them if you haven't received your ticket one business day before the event, but I'm curious if they have even been sent out yet.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Ghost BC

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Has anybody that's going to Chicago Open Air gotten their tickets yet? When I bought my ticket back in December, I got an email saying that "My ticket has been confirmed" and that "we will let you know when your e-ticket is available". It does say at the bottom of the email that to contact them if you haven't received your ticket one business day before the event, but I'm curious if they have even been sent out yet.
    Check your Ticketmaster account for eTickets. You should be able to add them to your wallet on your phone, that’s what I did. Or at least make sure you have the Ticketmaster app so that you can pull up your tickets quickly once you’re there next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Check your Ticketmaster account for eTickets. You should be able to add them to your wallet on your phone, that’s what I did. Or at least make sure you have the Ticketmaster app so that you can pull up your tickets quickly once you’re there next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought em thru SeatGeek since that's what it was linked to on the official website.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I bought em thru SeatGeek since that's what it was linked to on the official website.
    Yes, that's right, forgot about that (it's been several months since I bought mine). Anyway, if you login on seatgeek.com and go to "tickets" under the account icon that looks like a person in the upper-right-hand corner, you should be able to see that you have COA passes in there and when you click on them, there's a field where you can enter your phone number to send them to the app on your phone or something.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    From the Sisters of Sin group, yesterday (Mother's Day) one of the ladies wrote: "Yes, it is Mother's Day in America and my "Mom" mode is on high alert. Anyone else want to get this stain out? It's driving me mad." hahaha

I'm surprised they don't have more than one suit just in case something happens? This happened before - I think in France?, where Tobais's costume didn't arrive on time and he had to do an interview as his normal self.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yes, that's right, forgot about that (it's been several months since I bought mine). Anyway, if you login on seatgeek.com and go to "tickets" under the account icon that looks like a person in the upper-right-hand corner, you should be able to see that you have COA passes in there and when you click on them, there's a field where you can enter your phone number to send them to the app on your phone or something.
    Ok I logged into the app and their there, but it is still saying that the ticket will be delivered before the event.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Anyone else here in Chicago for the Open Air festival??

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

edit: Uhh wtf, tickets for the Vancouver show are already on sale? Just scored a pair of insane seats. wtffffff.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 05-21-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Peoria last year, Moline this year. Thank you Ghost!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

edit: Uhh wtf, tickets for the Vancouver show are already on sale? Just scored a pair of insane seats. wtffffff.
    Seats? You know better than that!
    Get on the floor!

Edit: also, this shows been on sale for a few weeks now. I don't like the fact that you were able to still buy good seats this late in the game. I get the feeling they went a little over their head with the venue this time around...
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-21-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I also don't like the fact that they are misrepresenting South Dakota, while they are playing in Sioux falls, and mount Rushmore is on the OPPOSITE side of the state, like 6 hours away!

I really shouldnt argue though, it kicks ass they are playing here, their opening set they played at Chicago Open Air rocked hard and got me super hyped for the full production!!

Anyways, my Ghost tape is the first one I'm working on from the four I made while on vacation and It's turning out great! I had a microphone start to fail on me so I said fuck it and taped from INSIDE the pit, I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    At sonic temple, I was a tad disappointed from their set because it was a watered down, singles and hit songs extravaganza.

The one song that stole the night was "dance macabre" though, because I had never heard that song live before, so that was fun. Looking forward to seeing the full production in the fall and hearing some of the more obscure songs.

It was the same for avatar, they only played for 30 mins and just played their hits. Their full show runs through town 2 weeks from now. Starting to ask myself why I bother attending multi-day festivals. Bands' sets are shorter and just play their popular songs for the "masses"

Even foo fighters set seemed a little safe and by the numbers. People were totally expecting Dave to say "fuck it" to the 11pm curfew time and just keep playing. Foos are known for rocking out for a minimum of 3 hrs, they only did 2 this time. Dave didn't seem as into the show as he normally does. Could have just been the atmosphere of getting rained out and nobody knowing what was gonna happen. We got evacuated cuz of rain on Sunday and half the bands didn't get to play. 4/5 bands I wanted to see got shafted on the bill. Was kinda choked about that.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-21-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Seats? You know better than that!
    Get on the floor!
    I'm good.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    At sonic temple, I was a tad disappointed from their set because it was a watered down, singles and hit songs extravaganza.
    Not to be rude, but what do you expect from a festival show? Most of the people in the audience are likely there for some other band, so they're going to play their most palatable material in hopes of converting some of the uninitiated. They also don't have as much time in their time slot as they would during their usual headlining shows. But I feel ya, I missed hearing a few of the lesser known songs when I saw them last weekend at Chicago Open Air. I really hope they bring back Ghuleh/Zombie Queen for their upcoming US tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Not to be rude, but what do you expect from a festival show? Most of the people in the audience are likely there for some other band, so they're going to play their most palatable material in hopes of converting some of the uninitiated. They also don't have as much time in their time slot as they would during their usual headlining shows. But I feel ya, I missed hearing a few of the lesser known songs when I saw them last weekend at Chicago Open Air. I really hope they bring back Ghuleh/Zombie Queen for their upcoming US tour.
    I know... kinda just venting lol.
    I've been to my fair share of festival shows, I know how it is.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The reason the Vancouver show still has a ton of seats available is that GA and lower bowl are over $100.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The reason the Vancouver show still has a ton of seats available is that GA and lower bowl are over $100.
    Yeah, I'll be honest, when I was buying tix for my girlfriend and I, I was very close to saying "fuck it. Not for this price. I've seen them enough". Had them in may basket and hesitated and removed them and decided to come back and buy them later.

Shows aren't getting any cheaper, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)