Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Ghost BC

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    A Ghost group I'm in found that if you look through Fandango, you can see where they're going to be playing the movie.

They're only playing it in CT and NJ - no NY! What the hell?! How do you not play it in NYC at least?? I hope they have more places when they announce it on the 9th.

And I'm sure it'll be available for streaming afterwards, right? It's 2 hours and 25 minutes long!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I take back my last comment. More dates are being leaked now. NY shows will be available.

This lady is excited. ��

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Get your ticketsssss:
    https://ritehereritenow.com/home/

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I bought a ticket on Fandango. Me and my girlfriend will see the show on the 22nd.

Man I miss what Ghost used to be and what they are now. As the years go by and popularity explodes it makes me a bit sadder (not that they don't deserve it). Tik tok exposure created the type of shit I hate for this band.

In other news the OST and merch has expanded with releases.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just got my tickets

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Man I miss what Ghost used to be and what they are now. As the years go by and popularity explodes it makes me a bit sadder (not that they don't deserve it). Tik tok exposure created the type of shit I hate.
    I like plenty of bands that have stayed relatively niche. (And even most of those have had changes to their sound over the years). I'm actually glad to see one of them blow up enough to headline festivals and hire more musicians and make a movie.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by think i'm a fire engine View Post
    I like plenty of bands that have stayed relatively niche. (And even most of those have had changes to their sound over the years). I'm actually glad to see one of them blow up enough to headline festivals and hire more musicians and make a movie.
    When I seen them in 2016 it was $40.00. When I seen them in 2018 to get a good seat (basically have to buy VIP) it was $200.00. When I seen them in 2022 it was $250.00 (again to get a decent spot you need VIP). Not a fan of small arena shows. Prefer the intimate club/small venue settings for live shows. The prices have gotten worse as does the ability to see them due to ticket count scarcity.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)