Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013.08.18 - Hockenheim, Germany @ Rock'n'Heim Festival

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Hey, i put the db-s show on Dime
    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=463071
    be patient!!! i don't have a big connection !
    Everytime I want to get an account on Dime, it's closed! And it's not the only time I tried this recently... I hope someone will upload the show somewhere else anytime soon?

@Emperor
    Anyway, thank you very much!
    Last edited by ZootZap; 08-31-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The high def ultra-version of Hockenheim performance definitely is something we need cause even with 21 songs, I felt like wishing a newer ending show. I have to state the same. Crowd was intense and the band seemed with some minor tech difficulties, still enjoying the whole experience.
    It felt like solid show but before Help Me I Am In Hell there was short silence, and I guess we started clapping for more hits. That continued to a new experience for the song and I think it was well suited.
    So, to sum up. Any hesitation of not going there was pointless. The Nails will always be a reason to travel another place and enjoy a well put through show.It was also nice to meet one other nin fan from my country. I would we interested to continue to chat with you, if you care to drop me private message.
    Too bad that the heavy bass on front off the stage almost destroyed second song Disappointed. But what a surprise was during Piggy that Trent let the audience shout! Clad to be a part of that, and it is quite clearly heard on the recording too. So hoping to get a chance to load that Emperor better version of the show. Thanks for that.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    thanks for the upload on Dime! I'll be seeding this for quite a bit!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Warning : the DVB-S version got a différent edit ! (and it's 5 times bigger, 40mn less, and not 1080p) i already checked before the live version versus the archived version, it was the same

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone have any idea what kind of jacket/sweatshirt Trent is wearing during songs like Only and Wish?