Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Going on the third week of this back issue. It's definitely a herniated disk and it is getting better, but slowly. Too slowly. It's actually bugging me not to be able to work out. I went to yoga yesterday and it was a bit of a disaster. Didn't help that I was next to someone who could do a side crow. That's just gumby balance shit I'll never be able to do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Damn. Been flaked on again today! Been in a bad mood since breaking from work on Friday. Weird back ache is not helping

The choir that I sing with (Kitsch In Sync) neglected to tell me they were singing live on TV on Gordon Ramsay's Christmas Cookalong on Channel 4 on Christmas Day even though I said I could do it. Thanks guys it doesn't feel like I have been snubbed at all!. Guess I be looking to join another choir next year!.
    Last edited by miss k bee; 12-25-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Aaaah, love having to try and interpret what the fuck my landlord is trying to say when he suddenly lurches into the alley, drunk as shit, while I'm smoking next to the garage...
    "You don't even know who I am."
    "You're my landlord, you're a good dude, man."
    "... You don't even know." *sways violently*
    (me thinking) "Oh for fuck's sake... Let's go see the Craigslist housing rental section..."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I haven't left my house in like 3 months, and since it's New Years, I'd like to go out, but all my friends are doing their own things. I would give a limb just to have one day to go out and have some fun.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    I haven't left my house in like 3 months, and since it's New Years, I'd like to go out, but all my friends are doing their own things. I would give a limb just to have one day to go out and have some fun.
    I hear that... All my friends are either out of town or have children, so it's a night in watching tv.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    You could always go out in a taxi and get wasted with random strangers. That's probably terrible advice though.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 01-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.