Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024

Thread: The concerts thread

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Saw black midi yesterday night. It was insane, I absolutely recommend it.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just went to Halestorm and Godsmack, both bands I saw at Rock USA in 2017.

My dates co-workers date asks me "is that a skinny puppy shirt"?

Why yes, yes it is, that's how I roll.

I would love to see them or Depeche Mode, two of the only bands I've never seen that are still active.

But anyways, I only have Ghost in October 3rd and Slayer/Primus/OMFMG MINISTRY/Phil-tera in November, both here in Sioux Falls.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I recently saw Iron Maiden for my second time (which was truly awesome) in St. Paul, MN. Last week I saw Ghost for my fourth time in Portland, OR (another truly amazing spectacle of a show, go if you get the chance!) and Hot Chip (on the rail) in Seattle, WA. I'll be seeing Ghost for the fifth time in Minneapolis next Saturday, then Tool & Killing Joke in Chicago on November 3, and I also got tickets to the Hella Mega tour with Green Day and Weezer next year (don't give a shit about Fall Out Boy). It's weird to only have three shows on the horizon!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just got tickets to a December Angel Olsen concert after hearing her new songs. Wow what a leap. I enjoyed her ealier works, but never felt compelled to buy her album: it was good singer-songwriter stuff. But, damn, judging by "All Mirrors," she's reaching for a new epic sound. I cannot wait to hear her perform live!