Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013.04.18 - San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Posters...

Did the signed posters come with a tube or should I bring one? Also did you happen to notice how long they lasted until they sold out?

I'm really hoping to snag one in Chicago tomorrow but nervous about my ability to get one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTonyEver View Post
    Did the signed posters come with a tube or should I bring one? Also did you happen to notice how long they lasted until they sold out?

I'm really hoping to snag one in Chicago tomorrow but nervous about my ability to get one.
    Come with tube. At least, for all the shows I went to. Pretty durable tube, too. A++ quality.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    On behalf of TOIOU/RITC for our HTDA live video : If you shot anything at the concert you'd like to share with us, please email me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    We are most specifically looking for higher quality footage (1080p minimum, shot with DSLRs or pro cameras), closeups if possible, to help us cover for angles we may have missed in Chicago. I think we'll refrain from using iPhone footage but you can still let us know if you shot anything. It's sometimes hard to tell what you shot your YouTube videos with so I'll just let you contact me.

We would need you to be able to upload the whole original, uncompressed data to your own DropBox account (or any hosting site for that matter) and then send me a link with your full contact info (name, address, email, telephone).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgo View Post
    If this is you, you looked like you were having a good time....

(This is not my video and I do not condone vertical filming.)

*video*
    Oh god yes. You can easily tell how smashed I am. Maybe went a little overboard on the cocktails that night. I usually like to be nice and toasty for concerts, but I hate being one of those loud, annoying guys. At least I wasn't being too douchey and trying to start fights or anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    That's him!
    I totally want to high-five him. Look at how dead the crowd is in that video. People need to MOVE!
    I'm glad it wasn't all bad. I definitely would have high-fived anyone in the general vicinity that night.

Also a side note. I was hanging around outside the venue (and also the bar next door) before the show, talking to people. Kinda rotating between the line in front and the alley on the side where the band/gear was being loaded in. I just happened to go back around the corner when Rob, Tamar, and Alessandro were going inside and I managed to get there just in time to shake Alessandro's hand and tell him I really love modwheelmood and SONOIO. I didn't take too much of his time because they were obviously in a hurry, but he is definitely the person in the band I had hoped to meet, so that worked out well enough.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    LAST CALL

The editing process will soon begin on RITC/TOIOU's project. If you haven't sent in your footage yet, please contact me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    You can upload any footage you have on DropBox or WeTransfer and send me a link. We need the original, uncompressed data.
    Please include your full contact info so we can get in touch if we need to : name (or username if you'd rather remain anonymous), full address and phone number.