Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tweaker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anybody have 'I am the one' in decent quality (at least 320kbps but I wouldn't mind having a flac if there's any)? Much appreciated

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Every time I ask Alexa to play NIN on my Sonos speaker, afterwards it mostly ends up playing Tweaker (mixed occasionally with Queens of the Stone Age) and I actually really like what I’ve heard so I’m looking forward to getting into their discography

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Every time I ask Alexa to play NIN on my Sonos speaker, afterwards it mostly ends up playing Tweaker (mixed occasionally with Queens of the Stone Age) and I actually really like what I’ve heard so I’m looking forward to getting into their discography
    Big fan of the first album, like the rest of the stuff... wish I still kept the Acid-based music packs he put out for the Microsize Boy remix thing....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I can send you a PM about it within the hour, if you still want them.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    I can send you a PM about it within the hour, if you still want them.
    The NINternet has already provided, thank you for the offer!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Instrumental version of 2 AM wake up call is up on Apple Music.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcpunk View Post
    Instrumental version of 2 AM wake up call is up on Apple Music.
    Awesome! Listening to instrumental Ruby now.

Funnily enough, Nothing At All came on in the car on shuffle yesterday (album version) and I forgot how much I dug it, despite using recycled lyrics from Happy Child.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    So, it let me add it to cart, but i didn't have an account. Signed up aaaaaaand it removed it from the cart and now it's not on the site at all, even when i search. if i log out and use your link again, it comes up, let's me add to cart, i sign in aaaaaand... it's gone again. Am i missing something?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    So, it let me add it to cart, but i didn't have an account. Signed up aaaaaaand it removed it from the cart and now it's not on the site at all, even when i search. if i log out and use your link again, it comes up, let's me add to cart, i sign in aaaaaand... it's gone again. Am i missing something?
    Are you sure you're not logged in for the US store? It is in the UK store, not the US store. When the release comes up missing, check the web address and see if it says US-EN or GB-EN. A VPN should get you around that.

A friend of mine in the UK created a Qobuz account for me and I use it easily without a VPN. But if you are in the US and created an account without a VPN, it's probably not showing up cuz your account is logged in as a US account.

Tunnel Bear is a VPN that I use cuz it gives you 500mbs free per month. More than enough to create a UK account. Turn on the VPN and use a UK server to create a new account. Once your account is made, shut off the VPN and just shop normally without the VPN. I shop without the UK store without a VPN all the time and use my normal PayPal.

The US Qobuz store is still pretty new and they're still making deals with labels to keep building their catalog. The UK store is pretty awesome with a huge catalog of lossless and hi-res.
    Last edited by neorev; 09-23-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    That all makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    https://yellowhammernews.com/episode...-chris-vrenna/

Overview of this musical career with NIN and Manson. Talks about his current teaching gig. Interviewer is mildly annoying.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    New Tweaker single...
    https://lnk.to/thesteelbox

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    New Tweaker single...
    https://lnk.to/thesteelbox
    Pre-Tweaker actually. The Steel Box was on the 1997 compilation Flyin' Traps, which I highly recommend to anyone who likes rock-flavored percussion-heavy music.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    New article focussing on Chris' collaboration with David Sylvian on Linoleum: https://sylvianvista.com/2020/02/14/linoleum/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    per chris' facebook, he did some work on the new code orange album

https://www.facebook.com/chrisvrennaofficial/

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I have this vague recollection of him posting assorted remixes for download around 2000-2001, does any one remember if any of them were related to the America McGee's Alice?