Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Rob Zombie

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post

Haha anyone remember Stick Death? i think this was the first time i had ever heard any Rob Zombie music aside from Dragula being featured in The Matrix (which i didn't see until a couple years later).

I was 10 years old!
    I used to watch that shit daily in high school and had my parents watch a few episodes, they found it hilarious.

Remember that prison scene?

”What are you doing?” What are YOU doing? What are you doing..?!??”

”WHAZAAAAPP?!”

EDIT: found it. Last 15 seconds or so. lmao. Scum Of The Earth used in this video as well.

Last edited by Erneuert; 10-21-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Did you like the decision to split Mars Needs Women into Theme For An Angry Red Planet / Mars Needs Women? Or prefer it all as one track?
    I didn't mind it, actually. I'm fine with both!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rob Zombie's full set from Welcome to Rockville (as well as a heap of other bands including Slipknot, Cypress Hill, Mudvayne, Disturbed, etc) will stream live on twitch for free tomorrow (and the rest of the weekend). https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by voidnz View Post
    Rob Zombie's full set from Welcome to Rockville (as well as a heap of other bands including Slipknot, Cypress Hill, Mudvayne, Disturbed, etc) will stream live on twitch for free tomorrow (and the rest of the weekend). https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents

Noticed at the top it says "Hosted By Space Zebra" which is Wes Borland's Twitch podcast. Should be interesting.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    They had some of the big bands pull out from it. They may or may not show Zombie on stream. They did play some of the middle bands including Cypress Hill and the quality was amazing.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I was really looking forward to Zombie's set. It's a total bummer that damn near every single Headliner and Sub-Headliner have all pulled out of the stream.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah sucked, the ones they did show were incredibly shot, awesome quality.

They did say on todays stream they were given the OK to play 3 songs from Zombie's set and will play it tomorrow, not sure what time though. They are also playing 3 from Disturbed apparently.

Sorry for the false alarm

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Here's the footage they played, sorry i'm not great with the video capture stuff but did my best (resolutions a bit weird)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got some pre broadcast copies of some of the MTV VMAs from the mid 90s and decided this deserved an upgrade.

I have been on a White Zombie kick as of late, ever since I saw this....

MTV used to do the coolest contests! They pushed White Zombie so hard back in like 92-95 and I thought they were the most badass MFs in the world. Much like Marilyn Manson, I always felt like Rob was much stronger as a part of a band and not a solo artist. Which isn't a knock to 5/Fish because they both have been an integral part of of the success of both previously mentioned artists and I love em both. Anyways, I'm off topic, just longing for the good old days.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 04-26-2022 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Better not be some NFT nonsense...

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Better not be some NFT nonsense...
    Shake Your Ass-Smoke Your Grass video.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://ew.com/movies/rob-zombie-hou...h-anniversary/

Do you know what you’re doing next?

I'm just focused on music. I tour all summer with Alice Cooper and then I want to start making another record. As far as films go, no. The Munsters was exhausting. That was an exhausting movie to make. It took almost five years of non-stop pushing. And then, being in a foreign country, during the height of COVID, was not as much fun as you would think! [Laughs] So the whole experience was very draining.