Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453
Results 13,561 to 13,564 of 13564

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So I pretty randomly looked up what's this actress called KaDee Strickland has been up to lately and one of her recent ig posts about a week ago was about seeing NIN.

14-year-old me - who used to have the biggest celebrity crush on her - would be overjoyed learning that she's a fan. On the other hand, though, this is a cool find that carries a gentle, but definite sting of jealousy with it. I can't help it, guys; during the last couple of months social media made me feel like everyone and their mothers was sitting at a NIN gig at one point, except for me and fellow UK/Europe-dweller fans.

At the time I had bigger, or at least more concerning things going on in life, but looking back at it now, those extra-limited London shows and rubbing it in with that "last time in Europe, maybe forever" comments were decidedly uncool.

Doubt that I'm the first person to complain about it, but it felt good.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I didn't get to go to any of the shows, but that's on me. If you can't make it to a show, you can't make it to a show. It's the luck of the draw unfortunately. I'm still grateful that I've at least seen one Nine Inch Nails show at this point, and hopefully someday I'll have the chance to see another.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    So I pretty randomly looked up what's this actress called KaDee Strickland has been up to lately and one of her recent ig posts about a week ago was about seeing NIN.

14-year-old me - who used to have the biggest celebrity crush on her - would be overjoyed learning that she's a fan. On the other hand, though, this is a cool find that carries a gentle, but definite sting of jealousy with it. I can't help it, guys; during the last couple of months social media made me feel like everyone and their mothers was sitting at a NIN gig at one point, except for me and fellow UK/Europe-dweller fans.

At the time I had bigger, or at least more concerning things going on in life, but looking back at it now, those extra-limited London shows and rubbing it in with that "last time in Europe, maybe forever" comments were decidedly uncool.

Doubt that I'm the first person to complain about it, but it felt good.
    Yeah I’m not a fan of ‘this is the last show’ last tour teasing either. Meltdown was the best show I’ve ever seen though and for some reason I don’t really feel jealous of the US. Im happy watching the footage and recordings. Basically we NEED a proper pro shot Blu-ray of the tour
    Last edited by WorzelG; 12-16-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Seems likely that we are going to have at least a few months coming without a peep from NIN. I know there is some T&R soundtrack stuff coming, but I imagine itís going to be quite a while before we see another show, read another interview, or see anything else come out of the studio.

One thing I am really hoping for is to finally see those definitive editions of Year Zero, etc on Vinyl. Maybe 2019?
    If they are ever going to make good on their promise of a deluxe set for The Fragile this year would be the year to do it. I am really holding out hope for this, but you know how things usually go, so...