Page 318 of 528 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 15828

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    "Year Zero 2: Year Zero Harder"
    Get on it Trent!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I wasn't necessarily wanting a political NIN song to be released yesterday...I just want SOMETHING released...and if election day got him fired up to do so, then I was for it!!

Hell, if random Thursdays piss him off...TR should hit that keyboard and let's have it tomorrow!! I need it!!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    random NIN thought. is Trent and DiCaprio and Trents millionaire hollywood liberal friends (and richard patrick) all gathering around today in their mansions to cry together?
    I'd save your worries for yourself unless you think you won't be affected by this ludicrous presidency.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I'd save your worries for yourself unless you think you won't be affected by this ludicrous presidency.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Can people not see the irony of slagging off celebrities whining and calling them entitled when they elected a fucking celebrity reality show orange man???? Who do they think Trump is? Man on the street one of the guys ffs

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I wish Rob would STFU already. Or move to Antartcica and leave his Twitter app behind.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I wish Rob would STFU already. Or move to Antartcica and leave his Twitter app behind.
    shut up about what?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    shut up about what?
    The election.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The election.
    *shrug* You could always unfollow him.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    *shrug* You could always unfollow him.
    I understand that. Just his rants and anger are bordering on insanity.

^^^ random NIN thought

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

^^^ random NIN thought

sounds like Robbie-boy has been hanging out with Richard Patrick,....Normally I wouldnt waste one second at that toolbags twitter but after reading it, it just confirms what I always thought about Sheridan....Smart move by Reznor keeping quiet, because he should look at his buddy Patrick whos already lost half his fanbase (whats left of them) with his political ramblings.... LMAO@ rob sheridan. maybe he can film a video crying with Miley Cyrus..

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rob has always posted political stuff. If you're just now noticing that, then that's on you, not him.

Also, most of his tweets post-election seem to be made with tongue firmly planted in cheek...unless you really believe he thinks grumpy old white men should be forced to vote with smartphones.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 11-10-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Rob has always posted political stuff. If you're just now noticing that, then that's on you, not him.

Also, most of his tweets post-election seem to be made with tongue firmly planted in cheek...unless you really believe he thinks grumpy old white men should be forced to vote with smartphones.
    Robs employer and hero is a grumpy old white man. Has he forget Trent is over 50 years old. Rob doesnt represent the youth society either anymore, as sad as it must be for him to realize. What is he, like 40 now?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Robs employer and hero is a grumpy old white man. Has he forget Trent is over 50 years old.
    Trent is the new Jack Lemmon and Atticus is the new Walter Matthau. They’re both staring in the upcoming reboot of Grumpy Old Men, plus they’re doing the score for it as well. Can’t wait.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Is the election of someone like Donald Trump the perfect recipe to inspire Year Zero 2? A.K.A. Year One?

Or will it possibly create the right conditions to help reanimate the Year Zero TV series project from the dead?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Is the election of someone like Donald Trump the perfect recipe to inspire Year Zero 2? A.K.A. Year One?

Or will it possibly create the right conditions to help reanimate the Year Zero TV series project from the dead?
    I think Trent is more focused on looking after his kids, finishing off this other soundtrack (Patriot something or whatever it is) he's been working on, and a new, non-political single will be released on December 31.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post

Probably not, and definitely not.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

^^^ random NIN thought
    Yeah I unfollowed him a few years ago over him having complete mental
    breakdowns about guns, then followed for a month until he started being an elitist smug asshole and taking videos of people playing a cell phone game.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 11-11-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I don't know. I personally agree with Rob on a lot. Pokémon was something I admit I never was into and having almost hit 4 dumbass kids (separate incidents) due to them just running into the street, not looking both ways, faces buried in their phones that 9 year olds have no business even having...I get Rob's point.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'm not on twitter but someone on there should tell Rob to stop crying like a bitch and release the NIN live video from 09 Bowery instead...Nobody cares about his personal opinions on anything. Just release NIN vids from the vault like the monkey in a cage he is

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm not on twitter but someone on there should tell Rob to stop crying like a bitch and release the NIN live video from 09 Bowery instead...Nobody cares about his personal opinions on anything. Just release NIN vids from the vault like the monkey in a cage he is
    Wow. You're a dick. I hope new NIN is full of falsetto vocals and corporate shout outs just to piss you off.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    good story ninjaw. Thanks.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Well I've already proved you wrong, Bill. Literally, in the post right above your trademark teen angst nonsense.

Here's to hoping Trent drops YZ2 before January 1st because that would be awesome AND because you'd whine about it incessantly. You know, exactly what you're accusing Rob of doing.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    like the monkey in a cage he is
    I don't know what I am I don't know where I've been

Primate junk just trees and so much skin

Stick my hands through the cage of this endless routine

Just some flesh caught in this big wildlife preservation society

I have found you can find happiness in jungle scenes

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Well I've already proved you wrong, Bill. Literally, in the post right above your trademark teen angst nonsense.

Here's to hoping Trent drops YZ2 before January 1st because that would be awesome AND because you'd whine about it incessantly. You know, exactly what you're accusing Rob of doing.
    If he hates pokemon, I agree with him on that. I'm talking about his silly political tirades and rantings 24/7...theres at least 2 or 3 other people on this thread who already agreed with me on how Rob is a dick on his twitter with his tirades

still waiting for rob and richard patrick to do a video with miley crying because thats what they sound like...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm really starting to think bill is someone within the nin camp. I'm completely serious.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'm talking about his silly political tirades and rantings 24/7...
    24/7? Pre-election, he was barely posting. Post-election? Posting more, but far from 24/7, and at least half of those posts have been jokes.

And if you don't like it, STOP. FOLLOWING. HIM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Huh, well that's interesting. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's" on Demon Seed were Alessandro. Now I can't seem to find that anywhere.... They certainly sound like him on the recording. Hmm...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Huh, well that's interesting. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that the "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's" on Demon Seed were Alessandro. Now I can't seem to find that anywhere.... They certainly sound like him on the recording. Hmm...
    That was me.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    The Great Below
    The Great Collapse
    The Great Destroyer
    The Greater Good

How about changing it up a bit and call something, I don't know... The Average _______