Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wouldn't it be cool if Trent had a major break up with his wife and filed for divorce? It would suck for the kids and the family, but probably would be awesome for the fans. Because you know SINGLE Trent would be tearing the music scene up hard, often and relentlessly.
    Last edited by nineinchnerd; 07-13-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnerd View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if Trent had a major break up with his wife and filed for divorce? It would suck for the kids and the family, but probably would be awesome for the fans. Because you know SINGLE Trent would be tearing the music scene up hard, often and relentlessly.
    Wow you're just rolling out the "I'm a cunt" train today

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I facepalmed so hard I broke my nose. Better write a song about it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    No, that wouldn’t be cool.

And if we employ memory, we had "SINGLE Trent" from 89-09. I think the record shows that in his single years he was actually much more hiatus prone from making music than he has been since getting married.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post

And if we employ memory, we had "SINGLE Trent" from 89-09. I think the record shows that in his single years he was actually much more hiatus prone from making music than he has been since getting married.
    Lol. Good point.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post

"SINGLE" Trent wasn't so single those years...He had Tori Amos and of course that Courtney girl....and apparently he was quite into strippers, especially during his Cleveland era...Howard Stern told the story on how one time he was at a strip club back in the day and at least 4 strippers told him that night they are dating Trent Reznor...our dear boy got around. He just hid it well

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    "SINGLE" Trent wasn't so single those years...He had Tori Amos and of course that Courtney girl....and apparently he was quite into strippers, especially during his Cleveland era...Howard Stern told the story on how one time he was at a strip club back in the day and at least 4 strippers told him that night they are dating Trent Reznor...our dear boy got around. He just hid it well
    Who isn't into strippers? lol