Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Hole...yyyy...shit.. is this game freaking scary and weird. I found out about this game when I was looking up the best PC games in the last 3 years or so and this seemed to be at the top of the list every time. Downloaded my driver so I can play this and once you start playing you are sucked into the creepy atmosphere of this game. Now this is survival horror and makes Resident Evil look like a a joke; No weapons, no life bar.. just using your wits and your brain to run or hide from the freaky ass enemies that are in the game. I really, really hope that some of you on ETS have played this game and enjoy it as much as I do.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent

I have yet to finish it and Justine. But its awesome. Watch bane play this game on YouTube.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I've had my eye on it for quite a while but I'm waiting for it to have a sale. It looks and sounds amazing but I can't afford to spend $20 on something that's going to make my cry for 2 hours then piss myself while my brother laughs at me from the next room.

That said, I'm gonna have a go at the demo. If I can make it through that, I'll probably buy the whole thing.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I just downloaded it from Pirate Bay It was a little overwhelming for me at first, but once you get familiar with the game you will not want to stop because of the way it sucks you into the atmosphere of the game.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Its sequel, A Machine for Pigs, looks equally interesting:

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    It's on my list to play. Perhaps I should bump it up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Its sequel, A Machine for Pigs, looks equally interesting:

Ahh you beat me to it! It is set in the same universe so i am very intrigued with this. Have to find the time to finish the first one.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Ahh you beat me to it! It is set in the same universe so i am very intrigued with this. Have to find the time to finish the first one.
    Have to find the nerve to finish the first one.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Playing the full version of this I bought from a steam sale - only encountered the noise of the first monster and ran away, kind of too scared to go on! I also just wasted all my tinderboxes and lamp oil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got to the prison section with no tinderboxes or lamp oil.... err it took me a while to finish.

Great game though very excited for the new one.