Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128
Results 3,811 to 3,818 of 3818

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I was looking into rumors on Northern Invasion. I think I was reading the comments in the FB page for Northern Invasion. The promoter had not officially confirmed it on the page, but people were posting screenshots of messages with the promoter (or someone else that had some authority) saying it was not happening in 2019. I hope that info was wrong though, as I would be looking to go to Somerset also.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Hoping a similar lineup will be announced for Northern Invasion in WI but I'm not getting my hopes up. Much better scene at Somerset than a football field? I saw Tool & APC there last year and loved it. Last year the announcement was on Feb. 7th. Myself and a few friends are going to wait for that announcement before getting these tickets (holy shit VIP prices...). Somerset offers camping and a much better layout for concerts. If no Northern Invasion, we'll make the short trip for this mini-festival.
    I also saw Tool & APC at Northern Invasion earlier this year (it was in 2018) and I loved it too, but I doubt they'd play it two years in a row.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I also saw Tool & APC at Northern Invasion earlier this year (it was in 2018) and I loved it too, but I doubt they'd play it two years in a row.
    Haha you're right. That was this year. I've seen Tool a lot, too many times to keep them all straight. You're probably right about not playing the same festival two years in a row but I'm still keeping watch. System of a Down would fit right in at Northern Invasion. I'll be going again this year either way.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Haha you're right. That was this year. I've seen Tool a lot, too many times to keep them all straight. You're probably right about not playing the same festival two years in a row but I'm still keeping watch. System of a Down would fit right in at Northern Invasion. I'll be going again this year either way.
    I’d also be interested if Ghost or Foo Fighters were there since they’re on several other festival lineups.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Getting the 2 day pass for Chicago Open Air tomorrow, really excited for this! So many good bands I dont know where to start! (except for the VASTLY overrated In This Moment, but its a festival and I had to sit through the similarly overrated Halestorm at Rock USA this last summer, you have to take the bad with the good!)

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    but its a festival
    Is 7 bands per day playing 1 stage on a football field ran by a ticket scalper company really considered a "festival"? I guess if you want to charge $500 per ticket you'd have to call it that...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Is 7 bands per day playing 1 stage on a football field ran by a ticket scalper company really considered a "festival"? I guess if you want to charge $500 per ticket you'd have to call it that...
    Well, music event then?