Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132
Results 3,931 to 3,933 of 3933

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    You can't really jump to conclusions when you're declaring skepticism about a Tool release.

Anyway if he'll freezes over and this thing does come out, my expectations are already quite low. That APC release was so absurdly bad it's hard for me to have any faith in what comes next.
    This all day. I don't think I have given any other album so much benefit of the doubt before, aside from Coheed's new album... They are both stinkers.

Maynard just seems to be doing Maynard things as usual. Stopped looking into his "Cryptic" posts a long time ago...beating the same horse, I'll see it when I see it.

To add... I wouldn't mind every song being at the 10 minute mark. It really depends on what they're going for thematically that warrants such runtimes.
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 01-13-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The connection in Jambi between Danny and Justin is incredible! Check from 58:40 until 59:15, Justin signals precisely when Danny hits the electronic drums during the first verse of the song, and then they lock eyes in order for Justin to come in at the right time. Amazing. Completely live! I watched this part on repeat quite a few times

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    MJK trolling fans so hard on twitter these days.