Page 220 of 263 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 7882

Thread: Tool

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yep, the weather here is fucking awful. Don’t recall a Halloween like this ever- and the temperature forecast doesn’t offer up much relief.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Milwaukee. Snow. 32 degrees. VIPers waiting. And a few of us nonVIPers waiting for signed posters, lol. Saturday Indianapolis should be up to 42, so that's great.-.-Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Go visit The Fonze statue. LMFAO!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Justin grabbed it off the ground, crumpled it, tossed it. My husband couldn't bend down that fast but he stepped on it and then got it!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Justin grabbed it off the ground, crumpled it, tossed it. My husband couldn't bend down that fast but he stepped on it and then got it!!

Have you un-scrunched and framed it yet?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Tool

I wasn’t there unfortunately, but Adam’s Dwight costume is amazing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Definitely still used and he actually sound checks the talkbox (or at least he did during PHX VIP session)
    I saw them in Louisville earlier this year and Adam was the closest band member to my seat. It looked like he used a floor wah pedal during the Jambi solo and definitely didn't have anything in his mouth. It didn't sound *that* much different, but it did sound slightly different.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I wasn’t there unfortunately, but Adam’s Dwight costume is amazing!
    Noone's mentioned Maynard's costume. He apparently went as a Packer fan (when he'd take off the Puscifer jacket, there was a Green Bay shirt under it). I mean of course that's not true (who'd be a Packer fan), so that was just a costume.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Was there last night and wasn’t sure what Adam was dressed up as. I still don’t know. Who’s Dwight???...

And yeah, Maynard just had a Packers shirt on. Justin was some large headed alien looking thing (but with normal human skin color). Not sure what Danny was either. Costumes came out after the encore, they were dressed as normal for the whole rest of the concert.
    Last edited by Krazy; 11-01-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    in the year 2019 you don't know who Dwight from The Office is? I'm not saying you should move, but that rock you're under could fall any minute.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    in the year 2019 you don't know who Dwight from The Office is? I'm not saying you should move, but that rock you're under could fall any minute.

I can honestly say I never watched that show lol. I just got the answer from my wife via text.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Also I think there were some technical difficulties last night. Set list was as usual but things got mixed up a bit, but missing The Pot. There was a point where Maynard said “shit happens” (or something along those lines) between songs.

Great fucking show though. Wish I could catch another put that’s all that’s in the plans. Have fun, whoever is going to any of these other ones.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Have you un-scrunched and framed it yet?
    Un-scrunched: yes! Framed: Not, yet, on the road to Indianapolis and the Chicago!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I can honestly say I never watched that show lol. I just got the answer from my wife via text.
    Yeah, I have no interest in that show either. I find it incredibly overrated and not funny at all.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Noone's mentioned Maynard's costume. He apparently went as a Packer fan (when he'd take off the Puscifer jacket, there was a Green Bay shirt under it). I mean of course that's not true (who'd be a Packer fan), so that was just a costume.

lol spoken like a true Minnesotan. He's actually mentioned the Packers at multiple shows in the past. Not saying that I know for a fact he's a super fan, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Anyway, the show was dope. I loved not having phones in my face the whole show.

Surprised they didn't do any sort of deviation from a normal set, but I wasn't disappointed either way.

Fear Inoculum, Pneuma, and Intolerance were all favorites. Glad to have gotten Intolerance seeing as it's not been played at all the stops this tour.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    He's actually mentioned the Packers at multiple shows in the past. Not saying that I know for a fact he's a super fan, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
    What a terrifying thought.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, I have no interest in that show either. I find it incredibly overrated and not funny at all.
    Off topic, but I don’t watch too many shows in general anymore even though it’s easier to access than ever. There’s a few exceptions, Breaking Bad for instance, but my TV always has sports on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    lol spoken like a true Minnesotan. He's actually mentioned the Packers at multiple shows in the past. Not saying that I know for a fact he's a super fan, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Fear Inoculum, Pneuma, and Intolerance were all favorites. Glad to have gotten Intolerance seeing as it's not been played at all the stops this tour.
    Maynard started tweeting randomly about the Packers some time ago- I THINK it was during their 15-1 campaign, and he started doing it very late in the season. The Packers shit the bed against the Giants that year (who would go on to beat the Pats in the SB) in the playoffs and I’ll blame (congratulate?) him for jinxing them. As a Bears fan the sooner I get hit by a truck the better (just kidding about that but yeah, my favorite team sucks).

And MY GOD- Pneuma! That is fucking one stellar live song. Here’s some pics, Danny was wearing a Giannis Bucks jersey:

https://onmilwaukee.com/music/articl...rt-review.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Shook Justin's hand as sound check ended and he gave me a pick! And the poster today was Alex Grey!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sick brah!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    VKGoesWild ftw:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Alright, so at this point it will probably seem a tad bit excessive if I say I got Danny Carey's drumstick and another setlist (soundbooth one though this time), right? (Was a pretty kick ass day--gonna stop for a lotto ticket I think) .

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Saw that poster on Adam's IG story. With the shiny finish...shit looks amazing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hey guys - what time does Tool hit the stage? Thx in advance

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by center27j View Post
    8:50 was both times in Denver (night one) and Milwaukee.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by center27j View Post
    It's been 8:40 - 9:00 for the past several years.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Alright... Got 3/3 concerts. So I'm pretty happy, lol.

Edit: Also, the setlist for tonight, Chicago, is wrong. They flipped Invincible and 46&2.

Last edited by sinspots; 11-03-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ok seriously, how the fuck are people getting multiple set lists for the same tour?!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Imagine being so money hungry you sign some magazines, have some company grade them and then charge SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS for them.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Imagine being so money hungry you sign some magazines, have some company grade them and then charge SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS for them.
    Holy shit that's the price?

So, shut up and Buy my signed magazine Send more money Fuck you, buddy Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, buddy
    Last edited by cdm; 11-04-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Really quite surprised there isn't more discussion here about the tour posters. We just got our first Alex Grey print over the weekend. It's pretty sweet and already in the hundreds of dollars on ebay.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    ok seriously, how the fuck are people getting multiple set lists for the same tour?!
    I have never managed to get a single setlist of any show/tour I have been to from ANY band in my 20 some years of going to shows, lol.