Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,381 to 1,399 of 1399

Thread: Sigil 04_: Welcome oblivion

  1. #1381
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    217
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just curious, but how could you tell how much they had in stock?

    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    If anyone has been on the fence about buying the vinyl of Welcome Oblivion you might want to grab one now. . . store.nin.com only has 4 left in inventory as of right now. . .

  2. #1382
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Niskayuna, New York
    Posts
    474
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    Just curious, but how could you tell how much they had in stock?
    If you looked at the js source for each item page on the former store.nin.com there was an "inventory quantity" value that counted down to zero as people purchased. Not sure if the new version has this; I haven't looked...

  3. #1383
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Totally forgot about this record...

  4. #1384
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    Just curious, but how could you tell how much they had in stock?
    "inventory_quantity":23,"

  5. #1385
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    217
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    If you looked at the js source for each item page on the former store.nin.com there was an "inventory quantity" value that counted down to zero as people purchased. Not sure if the new version has this; I haven't looked...
    That is so cool! Ty!

  6. #1386
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ordered the Vinyl from shitbag off the NIN website, damaged corner per expected from previous orders, but HOLY SHIT has anyone here heard the two exclusive vinyl tracks???????????????????

    It is seriously in my opinion Trent Reznors best work period. I was blown away by The Province of Fear and Unintended Consequences, both have a similar method on the final moments of the track to where just when you think the ear candy is done he does some very very very genius speaker panning and interlaying with certain sounds introduces new elements that technically make you go wow!!!!

    Truly worth the Vinyl purchase. Plus did I mention the CD comes with the Vinyl and the Artwork is amazing? I already loved this album the song ice age should have really taken off....Its catchy as hell and yet very different and How Long is incredible. The way Mariqueen melds her voice to the tryptic break your face beats, synth drones, and strings are awesome.
    Last edited by Inthemoment; 08-24-2017 at 10:55 PM.

  7. #1387
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got the Vinyl, this is true, white label cd comes with the vinyl and the extra tracks on the vinyl are also on this cd.

  8. #1388
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I doubt that but I'd have to check to prove it one way or the other.
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.

  9. #1389
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,937
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthemoment View Post
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.

  10. #1390
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

    >oldposts

  11. #1391
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

    >oldposts
    Making sure I didn't miss anything; is the vinyl sourced from digital files? I understand there are 2 extra tracks and the sequencing is different.

  12. #1392
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I’m in the US and need to replace my copy of the vinyl. Where is the best place to get one? I only see it available in the UK store now.

  13. #1393
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,937
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I’m in the US and need to replace my copy of the vinyl. Where is the best place to get one? I only see it available in the UK store now.
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/855280232

    i'd go with that one, though there's a few others on discogs that are reasonable.

  14. #1394
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I’m in the US and need to replace my copy of the vinyl. Where is the best place to get one? I only see it available in the UK store now.
    Hmm! I figured they were all sold. Now I'm debating whether $10.50 is too much to pay to have a sealed copy shipped to the states.

    (On second thought, that comment on discogs about the UK pressing makes me wonder about the sound. I'll keep reading first.)
    Last edited by ThermionicScott; 12-28-2018 at 03:48 PM.

  15. #1395
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/855280232

    i'd go with that one, though there's a few others on discogs that are reasonable.
    Thanks! I got one from a Canadian seller on this site.

  16. #1396
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,937
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Thanks! I got one from a Canadian seller on this site.
    i'm always nervous to buy from canadian sellers because shipping between the US and canada is so expensive it's ridiculous. but i also have no idea where you live

  17. #1397
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,057
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'm always nervous to buy from canadian sellers because shipping between the US and canada is so expensive it's ridiculous. but i also have no idea where you live
    Can't exceed albums I buy from Europe on Discogs (Poland, Germany, Sweden). D:

  18. #1398
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,272
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    This sucks...didn't bring my hard drive to the office and wanted to listen to WO this morning... But I refuse to listen to the album without the two extra vinyl tracks...

    Damn... oh well. Maybe I can deal without... Unless a friend...nahhhh....


  19. #1399
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    3,487
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    This sucks...didn't bring my hard drive to the office and wanted to listen to WO this morning... But I refuse to listen to the album without the two extra vinyl tracks...

    Damn... oh well. Maybe I can deal without... Unless a friend...nahhhh....

    And this is why everybody needs a Plex account.

Posting Permissions