Thread: Sigil 04_: Welcome oblivion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I doubt that but I'd have to check to prove it one way or the other.
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthemoment View Post
    Just received the vinyl this is true came with a white label cd that also had the two exclusive vinyl tracks on them.
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that post you responded to is from four years ago. we all know that the vinyl comes with a copy of the vinyl tracklisting on the CD; the question was about which version of the actual mastered audio is on the CD, as vinyl is mastered differently than CDs.
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

>oldposts

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Considering the track flow on the CD, I think it's the vinyl master, the new tracks flow too well

>oldposts
    Making sure I didn't miss anything; is the vinyl sourced from digital files? I understand there are 2 extra tracks and the sequencing is different.