Page 42 of 223 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 6669

Thread: The little things that piss you off

  1. #1231
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,932
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    Not trying to make anyone feel shitty and certainly wasn't in attack mode
    I beg to differ.
    Oh no! You're friend set you up on a bad blind date! Meh cry me a river.

    If I got upset about every douche I had to spend 20 minutes with, I'd be fuckin miserable my whole life. Believe it not it still came from a good place. It's not something to have a temper tantrum about ya little drama queen
    Yeah no offense ruiner but you are the type of person who has posted in this thread having a tantrum about hot dog packaging so I wouldn't put too much stock in trying to appease your comfort level.
    Well ruiner you know what's a little thing that pisses me off? When people have episodes over pointless shit like little princesses and instead of being bitch slapped back to reality, they are tolerated and encouraged to continue said behavior by their drama queen cohorts.

    I'd rather be a tool as you suggest than someone who cries and has a meltdown when something doesn't go exactly the way they planned in their heads and have to dab a pinky toe outside their comfort zone. You don't have to like it, but guess what life is about doing tons of stuff you don't like to do and you can choose to accept that or be a diva.
    If this is you not trying to make people feel shitty, you have no fucking idea what "shitty" means.

  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Also, you're ignoring the fact that my friend has been asking about this for SIX MONTHS. And every time, I have said no.

    Are you a secret closet racist dude bro or something? Did someone set you up on a date, and she didn't like you? Like, what are you actually upset about here? Because you're the only one throwing a tantrum.

  3. #1233
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Ok so while this has been a ton of fun, I'm going to go get stoned and leave you and the rest of your cronies with one sentence, and maybe that will be a bit simpler to digest since the rest isn't really getting through. This applies to ruiner, you, and anyone of any age, race, sex, etc around the whole wide world as a universal truth; don't be a bitch.

    It's real simple see just hear me out. Just... don't be a bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Also, you're ignoring the fact that my friend has been asking about this for SIX MONTHS. And every time, I have said no.
    No no no. What you're conveniently ignoring every time I post it, is that this does not matter. One bit. You are suggesting that because someone was a bitch to you, it's ok to be a bitch to them. I'm suggesting there is never, ever, an excuse to be a bitch. Unless you want to be a bitch, in which case fine, but don't be upset when you get called one.

    A bitch is someone who think their problems trumps everyone elses. Thinking about turning every little thing into something serious about yourself? Don't be a bitch.
    A bitch is someone who likes to yell and scream and create high levels of tense situations instead of communicating like a normal human being. Feel like storming out of a casual dinner? Don't be a bitch.
    A bitch is someone who lets their day get ruined because its raining outside, or because their ice cream cone fell on the floor. Feel like crying because your package of hot dogs won't open, or came with 6 dogs instead of 8? DON"T BE A BITCH.

    It's a very simple philosophy guys. And it has absolutely nothing to do with how people around you treat you, or what you deserve, or any of that shit. It's one of those simple don't take yourself too seriously or you'll never get out alive kinda rules to life.

    And fixer, if calling ruiner a drama queen princess (which is really the only thing I see in your posted quotes) is being in attack mode, then yeah, ruiner might have to call the suicide hotline if I actually let loose on him since this board is full of tasty nuggets to use to assault him. But I don't have any interest in doing that. The guy is going through a lot. I don't want to send him reeling nor do I enjoy shooting fish in a barrell. However I would politely suggest that if a person online calling him basically just another version of a highly emotional and volatile person, his skin is way, way too thin and he needs to harden the fuck up in life if he's ever going to make it to the end a.k.a don't be a bitch! See it all comes full circle.

    And now cue a slew of arguments that make this post somehow sexist against women. Or racist. Or fascist. Or whatever. Life's too short guys. You guys think it's cool as an adult to get up and storm out of somewhere because a friend didn't obey your every wish and command. I disagree. Either way just remember:



  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,932
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    AHAHAHAHAH!! You, Agent, are a complete fucking joke of a human. I'm putting you on my "ignore" list, because that's the worst thing I could do to you.

  5. #1235
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAH!! You, Agent, are a complete fucking joke of a human.
    Dually noted sir.

    But please, continue to post shirtless selfies of you drinking beer alone and don't forget to keep abusing the facepalm button.




    Also one last quick question... if you ignore me however will you come to the aid of my "victims" such as the intense verbal abuse I subjected theruiner to? What if I run amok in your absence without you to protect everyone from my tyranny? What will happen then? Will you be able to live with yourself? With great power comes great responsibility.

  7. #1237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,218
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    What happened to this thread and where is it going, honestly?

  8. #1238
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

  9. #1239
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    2,264
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Are you secretly the dude that she left because you were being racist? Because you're getting awfully defensive for a thread whose title is "LITTLE things that piss you off." Also, it's "duly" noted. You're welcome. People using incorrect phrases is a little thing that pisses me off. See how that works?

  10. #1240
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Touche.

    But no, my wife has not left me due to racism. Yet. I've been smart enough to slowly disperse it over the years so that she hasn't really caught on exactly. Eventually I'll be exposed but I figure I still got some time so I'm not too worried about it at this point.
    Last edited by AgentofChaos; 04-20-2014 at 03:30 AM.

  11. #1241
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Just... don't be a bitch
    Take your own advice, bro. You're the only one who has been hurling around personal insults at people for no reason. But you're really cool, and we are all super impressed.

  12. #1242
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,966
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Come on, Sarah, we all know no means yes so even after six months of resisting you should have happily sat there and listened to that guy and maybe even flirt with him a bit (I mean he IS giving you the privilege of spending time with him). And even if he tries to have sex with you you should just lie back and take it. I mean, don't be a bitch, yeah?

  13. #1243
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,833
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Looking at @AgentofChaos and these posts of his, I have only one thing running through my head:


  14. #1244
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    I know. I probably should have been super thankful that this dude wanted to spend time with me. Since I'm such an awful bitch and all.

    And nothing is sexier than ignorance.

  15. #1245
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,521
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)

    The little things that piss you off

    You're such a princess and a diva. You should be grateful to have a date. There are children starving in Africa with no dates. And they're all negroes trying to take your job.

  16. #1246
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Also, since I am a fatty, I should be doubly thankful that someone is so graciously offering their dick to me.

  17. #1247
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hipster Hell, CA
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    That's the sexiest picture of @Fixer808 that I've ever seen. My ovaries just exploded.

  18. #1248
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Agent of Chaos: stop being a cunt.

  19. #1249
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Concrete Prairie, Texas
    Posts
    2,821
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Agent of Chaos sineater: stop being a cunt.
    fixed.........

  20. #1250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,080
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Also, since I am a fatty, I should be doubly thankful that someone is so graciously offering their dick to me.
    i know you weren't phishing for a compliment, but i thought i should say that i thought the pictures of you i saw in the N&V thread indicate that you are quite gorgeous

  21. #1251
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    fixed.........
    I thought we already established that I am not the original sineater... just a big fan who took up the mantle after he was killed since the void needed to be filled ala the new hobgoblin or something.

    No? That didn't fly? Ok then I'm definitely the original. I've been laying low biding my time until the right moment to reveal myself, but alas, Dra, my cover is now blown. Thanks a lot man.


  22. #1252
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,470
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Sin Eater, you try harder than a college dropout stripper struggling to do porn. Take a day off.

  23. #1253
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,101
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i know you weren't phishing for a compliment, but i thought i should say that i thought the pictures of you i saw in the N&V thread indicate that you are quite gorgeous
    <3 Thaaaaaanks.

  24. #1254
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,779
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    When people spell it 'dually' noted.

  25. #1255
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,080
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    When people spell it 'dually' noted.
    does it "peak" your interest? ;p

    (i did that once and the person to whom i wrote it in an e-mail casually corrected me by saying i had "piqued" her interest and i never made that mistake again)

  26. #1256
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Two different dudes on tinder starting arguments with me last night about how a woman can't be a feminist AND like casual sex or wearing high heels. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  27. #1257
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,804
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhet View Post
    Two different dudes on tinder starting arguments with me last night about how a woman can't be a feminist AND like casual sex or wearing high heels. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Getting laid: they're doing it wrong.

  28. #1258
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i know right! all they had to do was not be a douche for like 10 minutes. i'm not that picky.

  29. #1259
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,966
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhet View Post
    feminist AND like casual sex
    LOL, cos the patriarchy is really kind to women who like sleep around, right? Throughout history it has been common for a promiscuous woman to be called a "stud" and "playa" and never get put down for it.

  30. #1260
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    789
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If you call me 20 times and I don't answer a single time maybe try a different method of communication.

    Dealing with a real genius here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions