Page 216 of 263 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,480 of 7885

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    I don't like the sound of this new year. 2019. Ridiculous! It sounds weird and fake.

By the time I get used to the sound of this year it'll be almost over and then I'll have to go through this shit all over again.
    Last edited by Mantra; 01-06-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Assholes who see the red, all-caps "NO SOLICITORS" sign very prominently displayed on our front door and ring the doorbell anyway and attempt to sell whatever bullshit they have.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this sexism, feminism and PC nonsense.
    If talking about the oppression of half of the world is tiring to you, just imagine having to actually deal with sexism. You wouldn't last a week.

People advocating for the equal treatment of everyone is not "nonsense". Dismissing the fight for equity sure is, though.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    We're in the longest government shutdown in history and we have "journalists" researching Mackenzie Bezos. FFS, a divorce isn't news. Maaaaaaaybe on a slow day when you're desperate for headlines. But holy fuck people, come on.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Perhaps this is more in line with disappointments and feeling jaded more than anything. Anyway...

Too many interests to keep up with, yet so little time and energy to do so. (Or even money for that matter.)

I know it is what it is and I got to live with it and accept it though, but there is still something draining/jaded about it from time to time. At least it reminds me to not get too caught up and consumed with chasing possessions and experiences.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    This didn't really piss me off, but i've been having an issue with Paypal (long story short they took 2 payments so i was trying to get one back) they did refund me but in a lengthy email they ended it with "Thank you for being a valued customer of PayPal. Have a lovely day Jessica!"

Really valued customer if they can't get my name right, not even the right gender...and my name was at the top of the email and on my account! Anyway the issue is sorted, this just made my laugh a bit.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    This didn't really piss me off, but i've been having an issue with Paypal (long story short they took 2 payments so i was trying to get one back) they did refund me but in a lengthy email they ended it with "Thank you for being a valued customer of PayPal. Have a lovely day Jessica!"

Really valued customer if they can't get my name right, not even the right gender...and my name was at the top of the email and on my account! Anyway the issue is sorted, this just made my laugh a bit.
    was Jessica possibly the name of the person who was corresponding with you, and there was a typo? maybe it was supposed to be,

"Have a lovely day,
    Jessica"

for example?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    was Jessica possibly the name of the person who was corresponding with you, and there was a typo? maybe it was supposed to be,

"Have a lovely day,
    Jessica"

for example?
    Nope, he was called Steven and copy and pasted how it was typed.
    Again not really having a dig at the guy, just found it a bit funny (i get this ALOT. Been called Hayes as a first name, James, Jessica has happened multiple times, hell someone called me it over the phone once! Someone once even called me Juice! Guess people hate the name Jason...)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Every year, for six and a half years in this line of work, I see the same trend: Electric bills will spike in the hottest months of summer and the coldest months of winter. Every year. And every year, people get mad at their apartment complex because of that. Even after someone comes and inspects every conceivable variable that would be affecting your bill and finds nothing out of the ordinary.

Guess what? When it's really hot outside, your AC works harder to maintain a low temperature than it has to during more temperate months. When it's really cold outside, it has to work even harder to keep the apartment at a warm temperature. Both of these extremes use more power to maintain the temperature you want. In addition, when it's below freezing outside, your water heater has to work that much harder to heat up your water coming from the city water supply. Your apartment's utilities are 100% electric. More electricity = higher bill. How...how are you in college and not grasping this? We have checked every door seal. Every window. Every appliance and outlet. We have checked everything we can. The only variable left up to question here is how often YOU and your roommates use electricity and what YOU set your thermostat to. So what conclusion are you expecting me to come up with? That there's an "electricity leak" or something somewhere in your apartment? Just pure electricity dripping from a hidden bad outlet or something? Or do you think I get a cut of your electric bill if I just tell you there's nothing for us to fix? No. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

MY electric bill nearly doubled from last month because the temperature is fucking 30 degrees less than it was a month ago. My heater has to work harder to compensate for that. I choose to run my heater at a certain temperature because I'm willing to pay that little extra for warmth, and there's no one else to blame for that but myself. The same thing will happen in in any home in any climate as back and forth as ours. It's just how that process works. This shit isn't magic.

But no, it's our fault, tho. Sorry that I personally used up so much of your apartment's electricity, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Nope, he was called Steven and copy and pasted how it was typed.
    Again not really having a dig at the guy, just found it a bit funny (i get this ALOT. Been called Hayes as a first name, James, Jessica has happened multiple times, hell someone called me it over the phone once! Someone once even called me Juice! Guess people hate the name Jason...)
    My name is Branson, and no matter how many times I personally write my name down on something, or what it says on my driver's license, people will look directly at my name, then look at me, and go "Okay, Brandon, thanks."

Do you...Do you think I spelled my own name wrong...?
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 01-22-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    My name is Branson, and no matter how many times I personally write my name down on something, or what it says on my driver's license, people will look directly at my name, then look at me, and go "Okay, Brandon, thanks."

Do you...Do you think I spelled my own name wrong...?
    Try having the last name "Randazzo." People throw an extra "o" and even add an "s" or an "i" to it. I dunno how that happens.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Try having the last name "Randazzo." People throw an extra "o" and even add an "s" or an "i" to it. I dunno how that happens.
    Haha, I know exaaactly what you mean. Last name is Wiles, and it’s pronounced exactly like the word “wiles.” But I still get Wilds, Wills, Willies, Willis, all kinds of pronunciations.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Haha, I know exaaactly what you mean. Last name is Wiles, and it’s pronounced exactly like the word “wiles.” But I still get Wilds, Wills, Willies, Willis, all kinds of pronunciations.
    You mean you're NOT Brandon Wilds the famous outback explorer? Damn.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Every year, for six and a half years in this line of work, I see the same trend: Electric bills will spike in the hottest months of summer and the coldest months of winter. Every year. And every year, people get mad at their apartment complex because of that. Even after someone comes and inspects every conceivable variable that would be affecting your bill and finds nothing out of the ordinary.

Guess what? When it's really hot outside, your AC works harder to maintain a low temperature than it has to during more temperate months. When it's really cold outside, it has to work even harder to keep the apartment at a warm temperature. Both of these extremes use more power to maintain the temperature you want. In addition, when it's below freezing outside, your water heater has to work that much harder to heat up your water coming from the city water supply. Your apartment's utilities are 100% electric. More electricity = higher bill. How...how are you in college and not grasping this? We have checked every door seal. Every window. Every appliance and outlet. We have checked everything we can. The only variable left up to question here is how often YOU and your roommates use electricity and what YOU set your thermostat to. So what conclusion are you expecting me to come up with? That there's an "electricity leak" or something somewhere in your apartment? Just pure electricity dripping from a hidden bad outlet or something? Or do you think I get a cut of your electric bill if I just tell you there's nothing for us to fix? No. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

MY electric bill nearly doubled from last month because the temperature is fucking 30 degrees less than it was a month ago. My heater has to work harder to compensate for that. I choose to run my heater at a certain temperature because I'm willing to pay that little extra for warmth, and there's no one else to blame for that but myself. The same thing will happen in in any home in any climate as back and forth as ours. It's just how that process works. This shit isn't magic.

But no, it's our fault, tho. Sorry that I personally used up so much of your apartment's electricity, I guess.
    are people really that stupid? like...they really don't understand how HVAC works and why it uses more power when the temperatures are more extreme? i can't comprehend how ignorant and uneducated (in terms of how things work, not necessarily book smarts) so many people are. that really just blows my mind.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Life

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    More school cancellations and delayed starts due to weather, so the kids have been home way more often than usual. I am so behind at work and it's driving me bananas. My bosses are 100% cool with my absences and tardiness at work, but I can't help but feel bad anyway. Plus, I am so task-oriented that it makes my skin crawl to watch my project list pile up.

I hate winter.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    are people really that stupid? like...they really don't understand how HVAC works and why it uses more power when the temperatures are more extreme? i can't comprehend how ignorant and uneducated (in terms of how things work, not necessarily book smarts) so many people are. that really just blows my mind.
    *gestures towards Washington DC*

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I have to give them a liiiittle slack, because so many of them are people who are living on their own for the first time ever (aged roughly 18-25-ish), and they don't have a frame of reference for how these things work. Not only was someone else responsible for their bills up until this point, but they seem to think that the apartments work the same way as full-functioning homes. However, many properties will do everything they can to minimize expenses by getting cheaper appliances, or at least buying them at bulk pricing, which may also come with a sacrifice in quality. In your mom and dad's house, though, they probably spent a little more money on appliances and utilities that could heat up more water, be more energy efficient, insulate their home more effectively, etc. When you're moving into a place where the same water heater or HVAC system has been used by 10 other people over just as many years before you moved in, you simply will not have top-of-the-line appliances, and your bills may suffer as a result. We can only do the best we can with repairs and replacements when needed, but that's just how it is.

"Well, my bill is higher than I would like, so what are you going to do about it?" I've got news for ya, champ, any bill I pay that's higher than $0 is higher than I would like, but I don't get to call up Westar Energy and have them cut me a deal because 'I don't wanna pay that.' They're expensive. And if you think THAT'S a kick in the nuts, wait until you have your own home and call out a privately-operated HVAC company who could charge you as much (or as little) as $100 JUST to come out and look at your system. Your complex (unless you actually damage your stuff yourself) probably does your HVAC work completely free of charge to you - even if it turns out you need a new system installed completely, which could easily cost in the neighborhood of $2-3,000 for install, and often has to be done in either the sweltering heat or the frigid cold. But fuck us tho, how dare we do that.

It's fine that these kids don't know how it works, because I didn't for a long time either, but there's absolutely no reason to be a shit about it to the person who's helping you. The most I can do is try to explain things the best way I can in the hopes that a resident walks away with a little knowledge that might save them hundreds of dollars and a mountain of headache later on down the line.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 01-26-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It's fine that these kids don't know how it works, because I didn't for a long time either, but there's absolutely no reason to be a shit about it to the person who's helping you. The most I can do is try to explain things the best way I can in the hopes that a resident walks away with a little knowledge that might save them hundreds of dollars and a mountain of headache later on down the line.
    One time, my flat had something wrong with the electric meter and the meter was going INSANE and charging me, like, $300 per month, and the electric company came out and calibrated it and said, "yup, there's something wrong with your meter" and they fixed my bill and gave me a refund of money I had paid (which was a huge amount of money I barely had) so shit happens, but when it does happen it's like INSANE HAPPEN. And one time my parents were broke and my dad was stealing the neighbor's electricity with an extension chord, LOL, but I guess that would be easy to find. :-)

But, yeah, being a shithead to any worker ... I was always taught to be nice to everyone because "you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar." Not that I'm calling you a FLY, mind you, but ...
    Last edited by allegro; 01-26-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    One time, my flat had something wrong with the electric meter and the meter was going INSANE and charging me, like, $300 per month, and the electric company came out and calibrated it and said, "yup, there's something wrong with your meter" and they fixed my bill and gave me a refund of money I had paid (which was a huge amount of money I barely had) so shit happens, but when it does happen it's like INSANE HAPPEN. And one time my parents were broke and my dad was stealing the neighbor's electricity with an extension chord, LOL, but I guess that would be easy to find. :-)

But, yeah, being a shithead to any worker ... I was always taught to be nice to everyone because "you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar." Not that I'm calling you a FLY, mind you, but ...
    Hahah, don’t worry, I didn’t take that as being called a fly. You’re absolutely right! There are a lotta times where someone will come to us with a problem with a level-headed attitude, and that alone makes me inclined to help someone a little more. It’s something you can apply to every situation involving another person. Just be cool and ask politely, and chances are that’ll go a looong way! Conversely, if you’re going to lose your temper and make demands that are unreasonable, well, let’s say there’s a greater chance that “the part we’re waiting for isn’t going to get here until Monday” or something. Mind you, I’d never do that if there was a real problem and it was going to lead to bigger issues or it’s effecting someone’s quality of life (such as their heater going out in the dead of winter), but if it’s something minor and you want to blow it up with negativity when it isn’t called for, you might be shooting yourself in the foot.

Edited for additional minor frustration: Reeeally wish our office staff wouldn't hand out our silver MASTER APARTMENT KEYS to residents and would give them the bronze cut copies instead. I didn't spend a whole week of my time cutting 200 apartment keys for my own personal enjoyment. :/ I'm the bad guy at work for expressing my frustration about it to the property manager, though, not the person who gave a resident a master key.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 01-28-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Social Security

Anyway, I'm disabled for psychiatric reasons. I was up for a disability redetermination, I didn't get the documents to them fast enough, so they suspended my benefits. Fair enough. It should have been fixed in August when I submitted the documents they wanted, it finally got fixed Friday. Almost 6 months later. EDIT: Meanwhile, I almost ended up homeless and had suicidal thoughts

Also, "Your call is important to us"

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Hahah, don’t worry, I didn’t take that as being called a fly. You’re absolutely right! There are a lotta times where someone will come to us with a problem with a level-headed attitude, and that alone makes me inclined to help someone a little more. It’s something you can apply to every situation involving another person. Just be cool and ask politely, and chances are that’ll go a looong way! Conversely, if you’re going to lose your temper and make demands that are unreasonable, well, let’s say there’s a greater chance that “the part we’re waiting for isn’t going to get here until Monday” or something. Mind you, I’d never do that if there was a real problem and it was going to lead to bigger issues or it’s effecting someone’s quality of life (such as their heater going out in the dead of winter), but if it’s something minor and you want to blow it up with negativity when it isn’t called for, you might be shooting yourself in the foot.
    I guess there is a preponderance of jerks out there, though, per the workers I’ve had at my house. A cable repair guy once told me about a customer who started SCREAMING AT HIM because he didn’t have the proper equipment on his truck to immediately fix the problem; he said he turned around and left, and she FOLLOWED HIM TO HIS TRUCK, screaming at him! I can’t even imagine that, it’s awful. Here, we offer them coffee and water and joke around with them, etc.

Last summer, we had two separate teams of workers in our back yard for over two whole months. The first team demo’d our old patio and hauled it out, installed this really complex retaining wall to prevent flooding, and they reversed the grade of our yard away from the house, then installed a new patio with pavers. The second group fixed all the messed up sod and landscaping and installed replacement landscaping.

These guys were all Mexican, played their music on a boom box, warmed up tortillas at lunch each day on a little stove they made from a mini propane tank, and they were ARTISTS!!! The supervisor on each crew and some of the other guys spoke pretty decent English, but G and I would often speak some Spanish with them. We’d bring them bottled water all day, monitor the work, they’d tell us what was happening, and we always made sure to tell them what a GREAT job they were doing. As needed, they also made amendments to things that needed revision or repair. All of this work was under the direction of our lead rep, Marion, who is a total Polo shirt khakis North Shore white dude who speaks fluent Spanish and loves his workers. (Ends up these lead guys were making over $35 per hour, each had been with the company for over 18 years.) We got to know all the guys’ names, how long they did that work, stuff about their families, etc.

In the end, the project pretty much done, G and I were talking with Gerardo the landscape supervisor, thanking him, and then he thanked US - “for being so nice” to them. He said that most of their other customers are really mean to them.

It was heartbreaking to us.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-03-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    All of this work was under the direction of our lead rep, Marion, who is a total Polo shirt khakis North Shore white dude who speaks fluent Spanish and loves his workers. (Ends up these lead guys were making over $35 per hour, each had been with the company for over 18 years.) We got to know all the guys’ names, how long they did that work, stuff about their families, etc.

In the end, the project pretty much done, G and I were talking with Gerardo the landscape supervisor, thanking him, and then he thanked US - “for being so nice” to them. He said that most of their other customers are really mean to them.

It was heartbreaking to us.
    Eesh, that sounds like a mess, but at least someone was helpful and friendly through the process. :\ And good on you for being friendly and communicative with them!! You'd be surprised how few people do that. It's insane. Some people don't seem to understand that a little bit of basic kindness will go a long way, and may even get you some free additional work if the person working for you feels like their work will at least be appreciated by another kind soul.

While we're on the topic of ungrateful people - I wasn't going to post about this, but it seems fitting with your response, heh.

Friday night, I was called by a resident at about 9 pm who was furious, saying that "when maintenance came and fixed my roommate's shower, they locked our cats in her bedroom and left the front door wide open, like they always do, and I demand someone come right now to take care of this. Bye." Mind you, there are only three of us on staff, and not a single one of us went to her apartment that day, nor would any of us jeopardize our jobs by doing something as minor as leaving other people's front doors open. We all have a master key, and we all know the stakes of abusing the access that key grants us. People have been fired over misuse and losing their keys, so we don't take that lightly.

I live close to the property, so I went right over. I'm talking less than a 2 minute drive, as my apartment and my job are on the same super-long block. I came up to the door and knocked, announcing myself, and she was waiting on the other side immediately ready to open it. I tell her I was here to assess what's going on with her locked doors, and is immediately taking an accusatory and angry tone, saying that we need to do our jobs and that we're constantly leaving her front door wide open, and she's absolutely sick of it. So I apologize and try to level with her, trying to figure out what happened. I ask her to run down what she thinks happened, from the top. According to her - Her roommate put in a request that morning for us to fix a spot of drywall next to her shower wall that was peeling away from getting wet. Around 6:30 pm, somebody came to their home, went to her roommate's room, locked her roommate's door on the way out, and then left the door open.

1) I was on property all day, and never saw a request for their apartment, let alone one for a shower with any drywall issues.
    2) We leave at 5 pm, every weekday. Almost no exceptions, barring big projects that need more time than others to complete. Even if we have to be in an apartment after hours, if it's anything after 5, we require resident permission to do so.
    3) We never set foot inside that building for anything that day, let alone the apartment. This apartment has a cracked window, cracked by the residents, that they reported to us early in the week, which has been inspected, cleaned up, and has a replacement on the way. However, my supervisor wanted to see which window it was, and we DID drive past it and look from the outside so he could see. Didn't even have to enter the apartment for that. Just drove past in a golf cart around 3 pm. And luckily, every window on property has 2 panes, and only one of them was cracked, so there's still no way for air to pass through the broken glass, and there's no security risk. No reason for us to follow up until the window is delivered and ready for install.
    4) All three of us were together for the entire shift, except for lunch, during which none of us stay on property. No one would have had an opportunity to break away and do this that the other two of us wouldn't have known about.

After discussing all this, she still insists that we did it. And even if we didn't, that meant that we were neglecting our jobs by not coming to do the requested work order. That wouldn't happen, because...that's...kind of my job, and at the very least, we're supposed to be in touch with residents regarding the progress of any of the requests, including telling them whether anything can be done that day or not. However, I wasn't in any position to be calling the resident out if she's so insistent that something happened, especially because I'm still trying to piece everything together myself. But then the greatest thing that could have happened, happened.

After I unlock the bedroom door, let the cats out, and talk with the resident trying to understand the situation, her roommate, whose door was locked, comes home. I tell her what I was there for, and the girl who I was speaking to cuts me off to say that we didn't even fix her shower. At this moment, her roommate turns to her and says, "Well...but I haven't put the work order in yet, I was going to wait until Monday to say something." There was never a work order put in. We had never been called to their apartment, and we certainly didn't go in after-hours and lock her cats in a bedroom.

Guys. I've never had so. much. pleasure. watching someone immediately try to backpedal on blowing up at me over something that I had absolutely no control over and that could not have happened. The look on her face after realizing that she'd made all the incorrect assumptions about the entire situation was damn near euphoric, and it took everything I had to stifle the biggest, most shit-eating grin I've ever made in my life. But all three of us stood there, quiet for a moment, just ravishing in the realization that this girl had been yelling at me and accusing me of things that I didn't do, for absolutely no reason. We had another issue to figure out, though - If we didn't go into their home and lock the door, who could have?

She ended up giving a slightly half-hearted apology, saying that "I probably sounded way, way too mean on the phone, so, I'm sorry for that." I'll admit, I was surprised, and told her that it was all a misunderstanding and that it was all okay. But I wanted to squeeze a little comment in there just to drive it home, without coming off as snarky or anything. I eventually told her "Don't worry too much about it. Unfortunately, part of this job involves yelled at by angry residents and parents for something that we had no control over, and then trying to mitigate the situation so that everyone comes to a mutual understanding about the problem. But it really is part of the job. It's a very confusing situation and I understand not knowing where to direct any frustration, so I can't hold that against you." She had a certain look on her face, and just looked to the ground in what I'm going to assume was embarrassment/guilt, but we continued to talk and reached a good common ground where we were all on the same page about what happened.

I did try to come to a conclusion with them regarding what was happening with the situation, but we couldn't quite come up with anything, so I just encouraged them to be vigilant and keep an eye out for anything else that happens and to let us know immediately, especially if someone enters their home and doesn't announce themselves as being one of us. We have security, but if push came to shove, I live close enough to get there in under 5 minutes if they need to place an emergency call, after calling 911 first. I even had them come to the door with me so we could all check the lock and the keys together, and found that they were working as they should be. I let them know to call us immediately if anything came up, thanked them, and that was the end of it for the time being.

So just let that be a lesson - If you're in a situation that's confusing and frustrating, but you don't have all the pieces together, it's probably best not to just explode on one person who's trying to help you, because you could end up looking really, really silly, and the next person you do that to might not be nearly as willing to be understanding of your situation.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 02-03-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    When is the tipping point of leaving your job? I think I'm getting close...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    My area is getting hit with freezing rain/ice storm and I've slipped and fallen 2 times in 2 days.

Yesterday morning I was walking to my car and fell and hurt my left side, today I was inspecting the work that our contractors did in the snow removal and salting and landed on my right side.

I guess the results of my inspection are that we need more salt.......

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    My area is getting hit with freezing rain/ice storm and I've slipped and fallen 2 times in 2 days.

Yesterday morning I was walking to my car and fell and hurt my left side, today I was inspecting the work that our contractors did in the snow removal and salting and landed on my right side.

I guess the results of my inspection are that we need more salt.......
    be safe out there! i've almost slipped a couple times and i always tense so hard even when i don't fall that it fucks up my back :/

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I'm getting lazy, and it's making me fat. I gotta start hitting up the gym and eating healthier.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    When is the tipping point of leaving your job? I think I'm getting close...
    When you have more bad days than good. Mark it on a calendar if you need too. Remember work is at least a third of your day/life. I myself feel I have reached that point myself, not just with my job but with entire restaurant industry at least where I stand at this point.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I'm getting lazy, and it's making me fat. I gotta start hitting up the gym and eating healthier.
    I'm hitting the gym, just need to get that second part down. I have days where I'm good and eat my four tangerines and a banana for lunch and then there are days where a nice grilled chicken sandwich is way more what I want than any bit of fruit.

I'm in travel status for the next few days and for dinner I had some chicken tenders but I also grabbed a big thing of mango and blueberries for breakfast so I'm almost healthy, right?

Oh yeah, and a hotel gym.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I'm hitting the gym, just need to get that second part down. I have days where I'm good and eat my four tangerines and a banana for lunch and then there are days where a nice grilled chicken sandwich is way more what I want than any bit of fruit.

I'm in travel status for the next few days and for dinner I had some chicken tenders but I also grabbed a big thing of mango and blueberries for breakfast so I'm almost healthy, right?

Oh yeah, and a hotel gym.
    I really have no excuse, since our apartment has a decent gym on the ground floor. I just... I dunno. Once I get in the habit of it, it's easy enough, it's just all about starting the habit up.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    @Jinsai Maybe pick one designated day where you absolutely have to go to the gym. I make myself go every weekend, even though I would like to go during the week too - but I'm just too pooped out. At least the weekend is something.